Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOST Season 3 Thread! Spoilers Ahead!! You have been warned!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LOST Season 3 Thread! Spoilers Ahead!! You have been warned!

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    I will watch when it comes back on.
    I know I will too, even though I'll hate myself in the morning.

Comment

There are previews for the new Lost season in the movie theatres - I saw some previews with Locke, Kate and Ben - cool beans!
      Spell Binding Books
      http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
      The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
      We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
      Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
      Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Originally posted by Trac View Post
        There are previews for the new Lost season in the movie theatres - I saw some previews with Locke, Kate and Ben - cool beans!
        Here's one that made it's way to the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcdfL...trailer-video/

Comment

Now that we know the premiere date (and that we are only 45 days, 10 hours and 27 minutes away), I think the time is coming up for a season 4 thread (just my opinion of course). What does everyone else think? And if we are going to open another thread, would anyone else here like to do the honors?

I saw one of those on youtube and it looked really cool (hope its playing in my local theater). Only problem was that they said "February 2008" instead of January.
          “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

From USAToday.com

Lost will return next month after an absence of eight months, but fans of the TV drama may still feel deprived because of the Hollywood writers' strike.
            The series, like other dramas and comedies, faces the possibility of a season cut short by the strike, now in its sixth week. Eight episodes of LostLost, aired without reruns interrupting the serial story, would please fans of the show about air crash survivors on a dangerous island.
            Whether the entire 16-episode order for 2008 can be filled depends on the duration of the contract dispute between studios and the Writers Guild of America. The strike has sidelined production on dozens of scripted shows, and networks are running out of new episodes.

Prospects for a deal were hurt when talks collapsed Dec. 7. No new negotiations were scheduled.
            Lost viewers can expect at least a mini-cliffhanger ending, no matter how long the season, the network said.
            The stranded islanders were last seen in the May season finale, when they managed to issue a satellite phone call for help that, it appeared, could bring them more trouble.
            Lost is scheduled to air at 9 p.m. Eastern time Thursdays, taking over the time slot held by Grey's Anatomy
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

A new Season 4 Lost thread has been started here:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ead-85698.html

Comment

Working...
              X