Comment

• Re: So You Think You Can Dance

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
      Sabra is my choice. Then Danny.

me too

Friends for life

Comment

once again, i'm in the minority. My night will be spent voting for Neal and Lacey! All of you who want to counter my votes will have to be pretty quick!!
        I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

and what does everyone have against Lacey anyways??
          I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

She just seems so full of herself. At least that is the impression she gives me.

Comment

i know tonight is 2 hours.. does anyone know when the result show is? is it tomarrow nite

Friends for life

Comment

Results are tomorrow night 8 - 10.
                Spoiler
                Danny's solo was unbelievable!!! :clap:

Comment

thanks for letting me know aobut hte results how i appreciate it

Friends for life

Comment

When Mia Michaels' choreography is on, it's wonderful. Her routine was fantastic!

Comment

I loved it!

Lacey's solos are not good at all (I have not seen tonight's yet). I was especially not happy when she said (on Monday) that she made up the most of the solo on the spot. I remember last year that the judges scolded the contestants for not putting more time into coming up with a solo.

Comment

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
                        I was especially not happy when she said (on Monday) that she made up the most of the solo on the spot. I remember last year that the judges scolded the contestants for not putting more time into coming up with a solo.
                        I was thinking the same thing!! I remember they jumped all over whoever that was and then kicked them off! Lacey's solos are just a bunch of jive kicks. You can say similar about Pasha, but he is no longer with us.

Comment

Tonight's show was FABULOUS! There were so many things I enjoyed about it.

Spoiler

First, let me rank the remaining contestants in order of whom I think should win it:

1. Danny
                          2. Sabra
                          3. Lacey
                          4. Neil

Danny's solo was just....wow...I don't think I was breathing the entire time for it.
                          The Foxes routine done by Wade Robson I got but only because he explained it before hand so I really enjoyed it.
                          The Cha Cha with Danny and Sabra was so great, the performance was fantastic.
                          The duel between Danny and Neil choreographed by Mia Michaels was hard and edgy and everything I was looking for.

They really all deserve to be there, some more than others but they are ALL fantasic dancers. I hope America gets it right..

Comment

i predict danny will win- not my favorite, doing a solo to we r the champions, just a little cocky. my votes go to neil or sabra.
                            If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

I actually voted (for the first time ever-for any show) for Sabra five times last night. I know that is not a lot but every little bit counts. I tried voting for Danny too but the lines were too busy.

Comment

Sorry all, I spent the full two hours voting for Lacey. I figure in those two hours, I probably got between 400-500 votes for her!!!!!!

Gooo Lacey!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Go Danny GO

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by disneyking View Post
                                    Sorry all, I spent the full two hours voting for Lacey. I figure in those two hours, I probably got between 400-500 votes for her!!!!!!

Gooo Lacey!
                                    I don't know why people don't like her, I think she deserves it as much as the rest of them. While she isn't my favorite, that doesn't mean I don't think she can't dance. I do think her solos are weak but she can still dance, and proves so week to week with all the routines she does.

Technically though, I would have to go with the other three, ranked in the order of Danny, Sabra, Neil and Lacey.

Comment

i like lacy as well.. she is my second favorite

Friends for life

Comment

Can someone please explain what Sabra and Lacey did? What was that supposed to be? It was just so incredibly bizarre. The show last night was pretty good though - not as great as last year, but still rather enjoyable. I especially loved Danny and Neil's dance. I actually didn't vote at all. As much as I love the show, I just don't care enough to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
                                          Can someone please explain what Sabra and Lacey did? What was that supposed to be? It was just so incredibly bizarre. The show last night was pretty good though - not as great as last year, but still rather enjoyable. I especially loved Danny and Neil's dance. I actually didn't vote at all. As much as I love the show, I just don't care enough to vote.

i have no clue I thought it was too weird

danny's and neils dance was wonderful

Friends for life

Comment

Working...
                                          X