X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: So You Think You Can Dance

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
    Can someone please explain what Sabra and Lacey did? What was that supposed to be? It was just so incredibly bizarre. The show last night was pretty good though - not as great as last year, but still rather enjoyable. I especially loved Danny and Neil's dance. I actually didn't vote at all. As much as I love the show, I just don't care enough to vote.
    I thought this was one of the sweetest pieces ever! Lacey, acting the part of Mother Fox, started off bringing food to her young foxling (what do you call a baby fox???)
    Then, she taught her how to walk correctly, hunt, pounce, etc. It was sooo amazingly sweet and I was heartbroken at the judges comments.
    I LOVE WADE and his choreography is amazing ALL THE TIME!
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

I actually kind of liked the foxes dance too. I thought it was touching. Loved the two "boys" dancing together. And I thought Sabra and Danny's dance was so sexy!

My ranking of who should win based on dance:
      1. Danny
      2. Sabra
      3. Neil
      4. Lacey

Based on likability:
      1. Neil
      2. Sabra
      3. Danny
      4. Lacey

Comment

Originally posted by disneyking View Post
        I thought this was one of the sweetest pieces ever! Lacey, acting the part of Mother Fox, started off bringing food to her young foxling (what do you call a baby fox???)
        A kit.

My husband liked the fox routine, he couldn't believe what the judges were saying. I thought the girls did a great job with it.

I absolutely loved Neil and Danny's routine, Neil does so well when they give him a character to play. And Mia looked like she really enjoyed making them "fight."

Lacey's solos suck, and the judges totally let her slide. Yes, she's a good dancer, but don't you usually have a prepared solo for open auditions? If her solo sucks, she won't get the job, so being able to do a great solo *is* important.

Anyhow, I voted for Sabra, I think she has the most potential. And I am so looking forward to seeing the top 20 all over again tonight!!!
        xo, Deanna

Comment

Originally posted by Deanna View Post
          Lacey's solos suck, and the judges totally let her slide. Yes, she's a good dancer, but don't you usually have a prepared solo for open auditions? If her solo sucks, she won't get the job, so being able to do a great solo *is* important.
          :clap::clap::clap:

Comment

Originally posted by Deanna View Post

I completely agree! As someone else mentioned, last season, the judges told off a few people for performing bad solos for which they didn't prepare but apparently it's okay for Lacey to slide around in socks and do an occasional kick. Grr....

Comment

My two favorite routines last night were Mia's and Wade's. Pretty much anything they choreograph I like and can understand. That could be my 20+ years of dance experience, though.

I have been rooting for Sabra for the beginning, I just adore her! I also think it's funny that two of the final four are from the same family as two of the finalists last season.

My favorite dancer out of all 3 seasons is still Melody from season 1. She was fabulous and had so much control!!

Comment

We were at church last night so I taped the show and watched the first half of it today. We got home last night right when they were critiquing the fox dance. I thought it must have been a horrible dance. I watched it today and was actually touched by how beautiful it was. It made me think of the nurturing care that I bring to my own daughter and it almost
                made me cry. To say the least I felt a little silly to be moved so much by a dance.

I also have more respect for Lacey. I was happy to see that she admitted how bad her (sock-sliding) solo was and that she had forgotten her dance.

Comment

did anyone else catch where lacey said she practiced with a popsicle stick in her glove to keep her hands straight, and danny said she made that up. if i was a lacey fan thatd prob lose my vote.
                  If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jesjas03 View Post
                    did anyone else catch where lacey said she practiced with a popsicle stick in her glove to keep her hands straight, and danny said she made that up. if i was a lacey fan thatd prob lose my vote.
                    I actually took that as Danny showing his personality and opening up for the first time.

Comment

Hey East Coasters... What's happening??

Comment

This show is amazing!!! So many of the season's best dances are performed!! Record this episode!!

Cat is wearing some wacky dress that does nothing for her!!

Two have been eliminated already:
                        Spoiler
                        Lacey and Neil

Comment

When you say eliminated, you mean no chance of winning? Right?

Comment

Spoiler
                            yeah that would be my choices.. so NOw my guy might win

Friends for life

Comment

Spoiler
                              Sabra!!!!
                              is the winner!!

Comment

Spoiler
                                really WOW.. I wanted danny to win. oh well..

Friends for life

Comment

Spoiler
                                  She is deserving of it! But I wonder if Nigel's comments on a "girl should be considered this year" had any relevance on the voting.

Comment

I wish they could have left the camera running a little longer after announcing the winner. It ended kind of abruptly.
                                    But it was still a very enjoyable show. I loved the clogger. He makes it look cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
                                      I wish they could have left the camera running a little longer after announcing the winner. It ended kind of abruptly.
                                      But it was still a very enjoyable show. I loved the clogger. He makes it look cool.
                                      I agree, I wanted to see the winner's face more and get more reaction.

Comment

And soon, the tour begins.

Comment

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
                                          Yeah it really was abrupt. I think they announced the name and the credits started about 2 seconds later as they showered the stage in confetti. It also seemed weird that there was no music playing either.

Comment

Working...
                                          X