This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: So You Think You Can Dance

Honestly, the producers could have left out that stupid 'Cat and Nigel dancing' thing and saved some time to acknowledge both the winner and the last person to leave the competition. Neither got any recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
      Honestly, the producers could have left out that stupid 'Cat and Nigel dancing' thing and saved some time to acknowledge both the winner and the last person to leave the competition. Neither got any recognition.
      Agreed.

Comment

Honestly, the producers could have left out that stupid 'Cat and Nigel dancing' thing
        What the heck WAS that!? What a waste of time.

Comment

soo much for my countless votes. Ohh well... it was a great season with sooo many great performances!
          I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

I taped the show last night, good thing because I fell asleep at 9:30! I thought it was interesting that three of the judge's favorite dances had Sara (as of 9:30 at least)...

I'm really glad about the winner (read the spoilers), and can't wait to watch the rest of the show later today!!!
            xo, Deanna

Comment

Seriously, that was so incredibly pointless. If they had actually danced, it would have been fairly amusing, but I did not watch the show only to be "treated" to a jibjabb video. How stupid. Did jibjabb pay them off or something? I think the only better way they could have wasted time would have been another interpretive fox dance.

And it did seem as if Lauren danced just as much if not more than Sabra did. A little strange.

Comment

*******SPOILER!!!******** ********SPOILER!!!*********

^Are you kidding? I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard!! It reminded me of Guillermo(sp?), on Dancing with the stars/Jimmy Kimmel. I thought it was quite clever.

I was so sad when
                Spoiler
                Neil
                didn't win... But at least my 2nd favorite dancer,
                Spoiler
                Sabra
                did! I wasn't the least bit upset that
                Spoiler
                Lacey
                didn't win. She was never my favorite dancer, nor one of my favorites dancers, throughout the competition. Oh well. :yea: YAY for
                Spoiler
                Sabra
                !!! :yea:

BTW, too many spoiler tags, you think?

Comment

I forgot to ask - what was Cat wearing? It hurt to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
                    I forgot to ask - what was Cat wearing? It hurt to look at.
                    DH called it some little kid's ballet dancer Halloween costume.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                      DH called it some little kid's ballet dancer Halloween costume.
                      LOL That was the worst dress ever! Reminded me of a ballet mushroom

Comment

I thought Cat rather looked like an ostrich. She should fire her fashion consultant.

Comment

I wonder if she has any say in what she wears.

Comment

I wonder if her producer has any say in what she wears. She looked like a ballerina on carck cocaine when I saw a bit of the repeat on Fox Reality the other night.

Comment

I thought she attacked a whole herd of trolls dolls with brown hair and then superglued them to her dress.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
                                "I forgot to ask - what was Cat wearing? It hurt to look at [it]."

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                                "DH called it some little kid's ballet dancer Halloween costume."

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                                "That was the worst dress ever! Reminded me of a ballet mushroom."

"I thought Cat rather looked like an ostrich. She should fire her fashion consultant."

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
                                "She looked like a ballerina on crack cocaine."

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                                "I thought she attacked a whole herd of trolls dolls with brown hair and then superglued them to her dress."
                                Well, we all agreed on one thing. The dress bit, blew, stunk and sucked all at the same time.

Comment

Naw, that was her feather duster impression.

And while I liked the butterfly in her hair, I hated her hair. I do Ren Faire, and I just plain don't like that whole circle french braid around the head thing.

She looked really good the night before. Guess she got punked by wardrobe!
                                  xo, Deanna

Comment

Her dress may not have been great, but really like her. She is my favorite host.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this subject up and tell you that MTV has been running the entire season this weekend.

Honestly, does anyone remember when MTV used to run music videos 24/7?

Comment

Just wanted to bump this subject up and tell you that MTV has been running the entire season this weekend.

Honestly, does anyone remember when MTV used to run music videos 24/7?
                                        Honestly, I can't remember.

Comment

I watched last night's top 4 episode. I had to see Lacey's and Danny's Chin chin number again. So Hot! And I loved Sara's and Neil "Knock on Wood" 70's dance number.

Comment

Working...
                                          X