X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kirbilicious
    replied
    Re: Hell's Kitchen

Based on what they showed last night, the finale really could have been 1 hour.

Does anyone else find it suspicious that whenever there is a challenge, it ALWAYS is determined by the final vote?

Leave a comment:

• Radiobarry
    replied

Originally posted by ZenMickey View Post
    Tonite at 10pm ET is the first hour of the finale. The winner will be decided on the second half, airing NEXT Monday at 10pm ET.

I'd be shocked if Rock didn't win this thing, though Bonnie has the better personality.
    I agree - although I was surprised that Jen didn't make it to the finals.

By the way, just to avoid confusion and someone possibly missing it - a gentle correction, ZM. The show airs at 9PM Eastern/Pacific and 8PM Central. In other words, it's regular time slot.

--Barry

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by samsma View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO This is not right! I was all set for the finally tonight!

i was toooooooooooooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• samsma
    replied

NOOOOOOOOOO This is not right! I was all set for the finally tonight!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by ZenMickey View Post
    Tonite at 10pm ET is the first hour of the finale. The winner will be decided on the second half, airing NEXT Monday at 10pm ET.

I'd be shocked if Rock didn't win this thing, though Bonnie has the better personality.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wanted to know tonight.. i guess we have to wait for another week

Leave a comment:

• ZenMickey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    I was hoping it was the final, but our local paper said that tonight was the final two and then NEXT week the winner would be chosen...

I'm hoping it's just our completely "out -of-touch" idiot reviewer again. (And I'm rooting for Rock!!_
    hmmm I never thought about that.. they might just do that.. and extgent the hour next week

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• AlohaStitch
    replied

I was hoping it was the final, but our local paper said that tonight was the final two and then NEXT week the winner would be chosen...

I'm hoping it's just our completely "out -of-touch" idiot reviewer again. (And I'm rooting for Rock!!_

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

i just looked it up.. yes the first hour is a re run.. then the 2nd hour is the finale

GO ROCK GO

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

They both decorate their restaurants tonight.

I think Rock will win.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Magic
    replied

Just one hour tonight for the finale. But really is it much of a competition anymore Bonnie is no match to Rock.

Leave a comment:

• samsma
    replied

According to my tv, it looks like the finally is one hour at usual time, but there is a repeat of the week before on right before it.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

TONIGHT IS THE FINALE:yea:

Does anyone know if it is a 2 hour special.. or just an hour show

Leave a comment:

• kirbilicious
    replied

Originally posted by RPerez3 View Post
    I was so disappointed that Bonnie had made it. If she does win overall, I highly doubt that she would be able to handle the pressure everyday. I wonder why they did not go into more detail about Bonnie screwing up the delivery a few episodes ago (where she did not check the order and they ended up being short) and also this last episode where she took it upon herself to throw away perfectly good monkfish. Those two things alone should have gotten her kicked out. Go Rock!
    Yeah, and it seems like she either has a nervous break down or sobs hsyterically in every episode. I really don't think she's ready for her own restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• RPerez3
    replied

I was so disappointed that Bonnie had made it. If she does win overall, I highly doubt that she would be able to handle the pressure everyday. I wonder why they did not go into more detail about Bonnie screwing up the delivery a few episodes ago (where she did not check the order and they ended up being short) and also this last episode where she took it upon herself to throw away perfectly good monkfish. Those two things alone should have gotten her kicked out. Go Rock!

Leave a comment:

• kirbilicious
    replied

I still wish Julia had made the finals though. It always made me laugh how they would say she didin't ahve experience, she didn't know about food, etc... and yet she was always one of the strongest chefs and really only had that one bad week.

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Sort of, I kind of looked at it like Ramsey wanted her there so it wouldn't be so tough a decision for him in the finale. Rock and Jen were two fabulous chef's, at least he probably knew that with Bonnie she in all likelihood would screw up.

That's how I would have done it anyway. :lol:

Yup, this is what I was thinking too. You pin pointed it exactly, Summer.

I really hope Rock wins now. He deserves it. I am not so sure if Bonnie has the drive to win and if she can handle the pressure.

Decorating the restaurants is next. This should be interesting.

Go Rock!

Leave a comment:

• SorcererMickey
    replied

Bonnie didn't know what hot dogs and beans was? How difficult is that? Hot Dogs and beans. What kid grows up not eating mac and cheese or hot dogs and beans?

Jen was a better choice with her food skills but she was too wimpy to run a restaurant by herself.

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    replied

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
    Is anyone else as amazed as I am that Bonnie is in the finale? Before last week, I'm not sure if she did a single thing right and can't remember her ever getting compliments before that.
    Sort of, I kind of looked at it like Ramsey wanted her there so it wouldn't be so tough a decision for him in the finale. Rock and Jen were two fabulous chef's, at least he probably knew that with Bonnie she in all likelihood would screw up.

That's how I would have done it anyway. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• kirbilicious
    replied

Is anyone else as amazed as I am that Bonnie is in the finale? Before last week, I'm not sure if she did a single thing right and can't remember her ever getting compliments before that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X