Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

Hell's Kitchen

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Aglow
    replied
    Re: Hell's Kitchen

The two up last night were who I was hoping to see in the finals. But, as soon as he told her to pick, I called who she'd pick. That last bit was great, Chef really likes Julia and I hope she does really well in culinary school.

I'm rooting for Rock. Then Bonnie. Then Jen. But, I've been rooting for Rock since the very beginning.

Leave a comment:

• NapoleonD
    replied

Bonnie should have put Jen up against Rock, not Julia. Bonnie doesn't have the skills that Rock and Jen have, but she could out chef Julia. She had a chance to cut her competition, but she didn't.

How about Josh getting tossed? I don't think he had 1 good service the entire season. Seemed like a nice enough guy, though.

Leave a comment:

• samsma
    replied

I would have liked to see someone else besides Julia go home, but she was up against Rock , and I prefer him to her.
    I like Bonnie too, I just wish she was a bit more self confident, then she would be at the top of my list.
    Last edited by samsma; 07-24-2007, 05:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• upov
    replied

Well I was quite bummed about who was sent home last night, but thought it was very cool that Chef Ramsay did what he did for that person in the end. Guess I'll root for Bonnie now, since I can't really stand either of her competitors that are left.

Leave a comment:

• PrncssZ
    replied

I'm watching it too. (funny how just about the same people are on each reality tv thread hehe)

I think Julia was great. I was so shocked who went home last night!

I did feel bad for Josh b/c Brad or Rock didn't step up to help him, that was so childish. Speaking of childish how about those girls? lol

Should be interesting next week.

Leave a comment:

• SorcererMickey
    replied

Julia is great! It just shows you don't need to be an executive or sous chef to succeed if given the chance.

Leave a comment:

• upov
    replied

I watch it every week too, it's one of very few show's that is truly a must see for me. I'm rooting for Julia too. WAFFLE HOUSE, WAFFLE HOUSE, WAFFLE HOUSE.)

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
    Is anyone still with me watching this show?

We are down to the last five and next Monday they become one team.

Jen, Julia, Bonnie, Rock and Josh. Are still in it.

I'm rooting for Julia.
    yep watch it every week....

should be interesting next week going into 1 team

i think my fav is the waffle cook lady (think it is julie).. i really like her

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

Is anyone still with me watching this show?

We are down to the last five and next Monday they become one team.

Jen, Julia, Bonnie, Rock and Josh. Are still in it.

I'm rooting for Julia.

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

Ok, well........keep secrets amongst yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by samsma View Post
    Yep, I looked too! I think it's still fun to watch after! I did that after The Amazing Race, I just like to see if the spoilers are right.

i always looked at the american idol spoilers and dancing with the stars too I am so bad :lol:

Leave a comment:

• samsma
    replied

Yep, I looked too! I think it's still fun to watch after! I did that after The Amazing Race, I just like to see if the spoilers are right.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

I am weak i looked :lol: as usual :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

Originally posted by NapoleonD View Post
    So tempting to look at the spoiler.... Trying to .... resist...
    If I can do it, you can do it.

Leave a comment:

• NapoleonD
    replied

So tempting to look at the spoiler.... Trying to .... resist...

Leave a comment:

• HiddenMickey
    replied

The Winner of Hell's Kitchen may have been leaked after lots of bets were placed on one contestant. For the full story: http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...bb&entry=index

If you want to know who it is and don't want to read that article, the presumed winner is
    Spoiler
    Rock

Is it really any fun to watch the show after you know who the winner is?

Leave a comment:

• samsma
    replied

Originally posted by Disney luv View Post
    I just watched all 3 episodes last night, I love this show, arguments, name calling and food this is the best show ever.
    Its a great show, it has been on for a few years already.

Leave a comment:

• Disney luv
    replied

I just watched all 3 episodes last night, I love this show, arguments, name calling and food this is the best show ever.
    Is anyone planning to watch Ramsay’s upcoming show Kitchen Nightmares?

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
    Joanna was the one that was going to serve the rancid crab meat. She got eliminated last night.
    opps sorry You are right.. DUH KELLLY:blush: as soon as she did that wayne said SHE IS GONE.. so he calls the number to try to win thr $10,000.. got the right person and didnt win.. i said you were close someone else from vegas won :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

Originally posted by kelly View Post
    about the spaghetti thing I think I am going to think twice about ordering pasta in a restaurant now :lol:

I agree with JULIE.. she did well last night (well i think she was going to serve ewwwwwwwwwwwww crab meat though) but she has good leadership skills
    Joanna was the one that was going to serve the rancid crab meat. She got eliminated last night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X