This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hell's Kitchen

Bonnie should have put Jen up against Rock, not Julia. Bonnie doesn't have the skills that Rock and Jen have, but she could out chef Julia. She had a chance to cut her competition, but she didn't.

How about Josh getting tossed? I don't think he had 1 good service the entire season. Seemed like a nice enough guy, though.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

The two up last night were who I was hoping to see in the finals. But, as soon as he told her to pick, I called who she'd pick. That last bit was great, Chef really likes Julia and I hope she does really well in culinary school.

I'm rooting for Rock. Then Bonnie. Then Jen. But, I've been rooting for Rock since the very beginning.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
      Mark Twain

Comment

According to Gordon Ramsey, he made it clear that without some type of culinary school background, you won't make it in Hell's Kitchen. That's the impression I got from him after last night's episode and which sent Julia home. I was sad and just a little po'd that he sent her home. Obviously she proved to him she's got what it takes after she won the high school Trendsetter's competition but not good enough for his expectations.

Out of the three left. I think Jen has what it takes but I have a feeling Rock will win this one. Bonnie is good but not that confident in herself to win.

Comment

i wish julia didnt go home last night.. I really liked her

Friends for life

Comment

TONIGHT ITS ON:yea:

Friends for life

Comment

Yay! Its a good tv night!~

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
                Yay! Its a good tv night!~
                I love monday nights

Friends for life

Comment

The Final three.

Jen is my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                    The Final three.

Jen is my choice.
                    I think she is my choice as well

Friends for life

Comment

Is Hell's Kitchen an ACTUAL resturaunt? Can we make reservations? I did a search but couldn't find an answer - there is probably a years waiting list too

I'm going for Rock to win - I don't like him much but I like the girls less - Julia was my choice the whole time - hopefully she comes back to another season like Chef Ramsey wants and she takes it all
                      Spell Binding Books
                      http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                      The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                      We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                      Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                      Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

I like Jen too.
                        Bonnie is getting on my nerves, I also like Rock,but Jen is in the lead for me!

Comment

It is an actual restaraunt, but not in the normal sense. I'm not sure how the diners are picked, but they get like $50 for dining there.

Comment

I wonder if it's open for the tv seasons only? I want to be a diner there - I figure if I inquire now I might get something by the holidays LOL
                            Spell Binding Books

Comment

My early favorites were Julia and Rock, with him a little ahead of her. Aside from not being able to shut his hole last week, I've been extremely impressed with him. Even with his little outburst about the trash that one day, I found it funny. And I was impressed he didn't say anything when he was called to the photo shoot to get their trash, too.

Can't wait for the finale!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                              Mark Twain

Comment

Well, so much for my earlier post!
                                I guess Rock is my favorite for the win!

Comment

The only thing that sucks about watching this show is I already know who wins because of an internet leak. *grumbles*

Comment

now that jen is gone.. i guess I am for rock

Friends for life

Comment

Summer, Summer, Summer!!!!! Never look at reality TV show leaks!!!!!! LOL I never look - I used to with Survivor but it spoiled all the fun so I just don't go to any sites that talk about them anymore
                                      Spell Binding Books

Comment

This is the good thing about getting older though.
                                        I looked at the spoiler too. Not until I saw Summer post about it, did I remember that I had looked and I know the winner too. I had completely forgotten!

Comment

• Re: Hell's Kitchen

Originally posted by samsma View Post
                                          This is the good thing about getting older though.
                                          I looked at the spoiler too. Not until I saw Summer post about it, did I remember that I had looked and I know the winner too. I had completely forgotten!
                                          Awww, I'm sorry hun, I didn't mean to remind you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X