• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sunnygirl
    rainy day girl
    • Apr 2005

Re: 'HEROES' Season 2 - Possible Spoilers

I've been really meh on Heroes this season. Next week's ep looks to be pretty interesting.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Brain Toad
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
      I liked the super hot hose down scene with Milo/Peter. I kept thinking "camera go lower!"
      Spoiler
      I didn't like Hiro in Japan, but how is his adventures going to end up hurting the future? But I did feel for Hiro when he found out his dad had died. Is Caitlin gone forever?
      Spoiler
      I sure hope she is, god I hate her accent so much.

This week's was an improvement on the past few episodes, looking forward to seeing where the story goes. I'm glad Hiro is finally out of Japan, that storyline was getting boring. Will be interesting to see how Takezi became Adam.

Comment

• ni_teach
        Just this guy......
        • Jan 2005

Much better episode than the past few, we finally have things starting to come together.

Spoiler

Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

• sgtpeper
          MC State Comptroller
          • Nov 2005

I'm sorry, but that was an AWESOME episode.

The whole Hiro in Japan arc. Suresh and the company. Matt's dad, all of it was good. The ending especially left me wanting more and wishing i could transport into the future.
          "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

• NeverNeverland
            Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

That was pretty good.

am I the only one who didn't realize Kensai was Afdam? I only know 'cuz they said so on TWOP. With longer hair and no accent, I had no clue. How did he get to the future though? Guess that's how Hiro messed it up, knittingknerd!

But I loved Hiro more in the 2 mins he was back than I have the entire season! He was the old Hiro again, not this moepy loser. Yay!

Nathan's long hair is yummy and half naked Peter is delicious!

This entire company storyline confuses the heck out of me BUT as long as my Petrellis are in the ep, it doesn't really matter! Peter saying "mom?" KILLED me.
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• Brain Toad
              • Jul 2006

Well since Kensei has regeneration powers, he probably is technically immortal and lived those thousands of years,

Comment

• knittingknerd
                It's knittingknurse now.
                MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                • Jul 2006

The whole company thing:
                -Don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them and Bob's fat so... trust him even less.
                -What's Angela Petrellis power? Or was it a dad power or? And I sat there when we saw her in 2008 and was like "didn't she like kill herself? Isn't she dead?"

-I cried at the whole Matt/Molly thing. I love Matt. He's been like my number one favorite character the whole show, since we first met him and... he just made me happy in this last episode. I mean I love the veggie pizza so Molly can have her veggies, wanted to smack him and his wife last season, but the last episode... aw! Aw!

-No Sylar. Except in the little green ad. "My character may want to destroy the world, but I want to save it!" Thought that was cheesy.

-Seriously how much would it suck to live 400 + years? I mean if I were Adam/Takei I'd be mean and bitter too. I'd try to take my life daily because... I mean that's 146,000 days alive (if I am doing my math right by it doesn't feel like it). Figure every 10 years he has to get a new identity and move. That would suck.

Caitlin just bugs me because... she seems very helpless/clueless and I kinda' want to smack her. I hate females in this genre who are helpless. Especially with Peter. Peter needs a woman who has... something because he at times is very passive.

Comment

• ni_teach
                  Just this guy......
                  • Jan 2005

The whole company thing:
                  -Don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them and Bob's fat so... trust him even less.
                  It would be so much faster if Matt would just read Bob's mind.
                  Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

• Brain Toad
                    • Jul 2006

'Heroes' Creator Apologizes to Fans
                    Tim Kring admits mistakes were made at the beginning of season 2, but promises to get back on track

THE PACE IS TOO SLOW

THE WORLD-SAVING STAKES SHOULD HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED SOONER

THE ROOKIES DIDN'T GREET THEMSELVES PROPERLY

HIRO WAS IN JAPAN WAY TOO LONG

YOUNG LOVE STINKS

Click the link for the full article.

Interesting how Kring has many of the same negative opinions of the second season that I've seen both here and on the livejournal community heroes_tv

Here's hoping he's truly learned from his mistakes and makes the rest of this season awesome.

Comment

• grewupdown
                      Look.....at......me!
                      • Apr 2005

I'm so glad Hiro is back. Finally we can see the cute, excited, energetic Hiro again. And I love that Adam is Kensei! I was afraid he was gonna be off the show, and that would just be bad since he is so fun to look at!

Comment

• NeverNeverland
                        Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Brain Toad View Post
                        Well since Kensei has regeneration powers, he probably is technically immortal and lived those thousands of years,
                        But wouldn't he age? Clair has aged... he should look 300 by now.

Here's hoping he's truly learned from his mistakes and makes the rest of this season awesome.
                        That's a GREAT article! Nice to mknow he agrees w/most of us.
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

• Brain Toad
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                          But wouldn't he age? Clair has aged... he should look 300 by now.

That's a GREAT article! Nice to mknow he agrees w/most of us.
                          Claire hasn't developed her powers to the full extent. Kensei/Adam has had all these years to develop his powers and find ways to reverse the aging process. At least that's what I'm guessing. If Matt's power allows him to not only read minds but to control everything involved with the mind, then maybe the regeneration power allows them to alter anything in cell generation and therefore aging.

It's really fascinating how deep the powers can truly go beyond just "flying" "teleportation" or "mind reading"

Comment

• DisneySeaFan
                            Sea Creature
                            • Aug 2005

So my DVR didn't get the last few seconds of the episdoe and I had to have someone tell me about you know who.

Comment

• NeverNeverland
                              Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

Claire hasn't developed her powers to the full extent. Kensei/Adam has had all these years to develop his powers and find ways to reverse the aging process. At least that's what I'm guessing.
                              Hopefully, if that IS the case... they'll explain it!
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

• ALIASd
                                Top Shelf!
                                MiceChat News Team
                                • Jun 2005

'Heroes' throws time into reverse to catch up

NBC
                                Turning back the clock: Niki (Ali Larter) is reunited briefly with her husband, D.L.,
                                for son Micah's birthday before tragedy strikes.

By Bill Keveney
                                USA TODAY
                                November 12, 2007

Heroes
                                Full article at:
                                "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

• sir clinksalot
                                  MiceChatter
                                  • Feb 2005

Just got done watching last weeks ... WOW!!!

I love that Kring has taken some hits, but unlike the LOST creators has actually come out and said he's made mistakes.

And I think having a mid-season finale' without getting to the next story line is a smart thing.

Of course, last weeks episode really does make the first 6 episodes better by proxy. Sure Hiro was in Japan way too long, but now we've got that back-story on Adam. Sure Claire's boy-toy was a dud, but now that Dad knows, it makes a difference.

The one I'm still VERY dissapointed is Sylar's storyline. We need him back, and now.

Comment

• Oswald the Rabbitt
                                    Mickey is not my Brother
                                    • Aug 2006

What did you all think about tonights episode, Elle is kind of crazy

Comment

• knittingknerd
                                      It's knittingknurse now.
                                      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                      • Jul 2006

Last night was very very good. I liked it. I mean Adam's/Takei's backstory and Hiro's long Japan quest, there were a few reasons for it because we know a.)Hiro and Adam have a past. b.)Takei/Adam isn't that great of guy c.) Adam is very manipulative. I mean it would have been totally different if we just met Adam in prison and then found out "You know the hero Hiro keeps talking about? That's him."

Elle is crazy, but you figure she's had a very unstable childhood with a very volitile power... her templates are all messed up. She got her power so young and then was with the company for so long. Why did she cut Peter's hair?

The Haitian... like him!

Nikki/Jessica/Gina CRAZY!

Poor DL.

Why mess up a gorgeous face like Nathan's?

I think I figured out Mama Pertrelli's power: it's like convincing... or something.

The whole Company thing, I don't think they're the good guys and I don't think Adam is a bad guy. The Company wants to do good, but does it in a bad way. Adam thinks he's doing good, but has a bad streak... Like neither is actually good, but neither is actually bad. Does that make sense?

Comment

• Brain Toad
                                        • Jul 2006

Last night's episode was really good, reminded me of the 1st season a lot more than the first few episodes.

Using Peter remembering everything as a tool for going back into the past was very well used and helped tie everything together quite nicely.

Even with a back story, I still don't like the twins, but at least they make a little more sense.

Adam using his blood to heal Nathan was interesting, I wonder if that means Claire and Peter can do the same thing, if the blood works on the virus, and if Shanti was also a healer.

The whole Company thing, I don't think they're the good guys and I don't think Adam is a bad guy. The Company wants to do good, but does it in a bad way. Adam thinks he's doing good, but has a bad streak... Like neither is actually good, but neither is actually bad. Does that make sense?
                                        The good guy/bad guy thing on Heroes is always so ambigious. I think the only people who truly qualify as good guy and bad guy are Peter and Sylar. They are the only ones who seem consistent with being good/bad. The Company has a lot of good intentions and a lot of bad intentions and always seems to do them in the most hurting ways. Adam is a lot like HRG I think, wants to do good, but is also selfish enough to put himself/his family before other people and that leads to bad things.

Comment

• Alyssa3467
                                          • May 2006

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                                          1) If William Shatner shows up, I'll know it's a conspiracy. Mr Sulu, Lt. Ohura, and...who will be next? Leonard Nemoy?
                                          Watch as Hiro transports himself to the future and runs into Spock, er... I mean Leonard Nimoy cast as future Sylar... :lol:

Wouldn't really put it past them though...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X