• Show
Clear All
  • ni_teach
    Just this guy......
    • Jan 2005

Re: 'HEROES' Season 2 - Possible Spoilers

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
    Spoiler
    DL is dead? NO! I thought he would survive the gunshot wound from last season- guess not...unless it's a misleading story....sigh...bummer, I liked him

I agree. I also thought he would be back this season.

I must say that I'm glad that I know the whole first season. I'm not sure anyone could follow all these people without that information.

The episodes so far have been light on action, but they are a kick to watch.
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

• Brain Toad
      • Jul 2006

I knew DL was going to be gone mainly because I heard rumblings of the actor not showing up for things, so I wasn't that surprised.

Loved it when Peter went Darth Vader on the traitor.

Comment

• Anders
        back to basics
        • Apr 2005

Spoiler

ok... so, now that we're supposedly seeing more of the "original" heros, it makes me wonder what their powers are. Claire's dad is apparently a hero, but we have no idea of his power. We never learned Hiro's dad's power and others who we've met and can assume are No. 2 through No. 7.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

• knittingknerd
          It's knittingknurse now.
          MiceChat Round-Up Crew
          • Jul 2006

We know Claire's dad. It's Nathan. That's what makes the possiblity of Milo and Hayden together creepy.

Spoiler
          West is creepy. I've decided he's a stalker and possibly related to Claire. I mean Nathan was a manwhore... and he flies. What was up with the creepy tattoo thing on Peter? When did he get the telekenisis?

I am waiting for next week's episode...

Comment

• Anders
            back to basics
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
            We know Claire's dad. It's Nathan. That's what makes the possiblity of Milo and Hayden together creepy.

By, Claire's dad, I meant HRG guy.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

• knittingknerd
              It's knittingknurse now.
              MiceChat Round-Up Crew
              • Jul 2006

^^Sorry... Didn't get that.

Comment

• Brain Toad
                • Jul 2006

Spoiler
                West is creepy. I've decided he's a stalker and possibly related to Claire. I mean Nathan was a manwhore... and he flies. What was up with the creepy tattoo thing on Peter? When did he get the telekenisis?

I decided West was a stalker when he was peeking in Claire's window, uber creepy. Though their little relationship is kind of cute.

He probably got telekensis from being around Sylar, as I'm pretty sure he absorbed all of his Sylar's powers during their fight.

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                By, Claire's dad, I meant HRG guy.
                I don't think he has a power, he just got involved in The Company. I don't remember any mention of Papa Nakamura and Ma Petreilli having powers either. Only member of The Company I know of explicit powers were Claude, Eden, Candace, and now Bob. And all of them were used mainly as tools to capture those with powers than actual co-conspirators.

Comment

• Mac Daddy
                  Nikon +Disneyland = :)
                  MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                  • Jun 2005

So...here's my thoughts from last night:

1) If William Shatner shows up, I'll know it's a conspiracy. Mr Sulu, Lt. Ohura, and...who will be next? Leonard Nemoy?

2) I like that something is "wrong" with Sylar. Hmmmm... And how did changing girl get him all the way down to....where ever he is now?

3) Clare and her new BF take off in the middle of the day from a high school campus crawling with people and land on a beach...crowded with people....and no one sees.
                  Riiiiiiight.

4) The black tears chick is beginning to bug me.

5) I also am wondering about the Clare toe thing and the fact that Peter is indestructable. I still want to find out how all of his particles found eachother.

6) Was that really Clare's dad in the painting, or was it the other dude with the glasses? Hmmmm... Whoever it was, he looks like he takes a bullet in the glasses.

Next week. Bah. If you have Sprint, let us know what is up.

Comment

• Brain Toad
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                    3) Clare and her new BF take off in the middle of the day from a high school campus crawling with people and land on a beach...crowded with people....and no one sees.
                    Riiiiiiight.
                    That was explained in the graphic novels (which I don't think many people read, I didn't until recently because I was bored) that "no one really looks up" so they don't notice him. It's a kind of a weird explanation when broken down like that, but when he explains it in the graphic novel, it makes a lot of sense coupled with his robots vs aliens theory.

Comment

• knittingknerd
                      It's knittingknurse now.
                      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Brain Toad View Post
                      I decided West was a stalker when he was peeking in Claire's window, uber creepy. Though their little relationship is kind of cute.

He probably got telekensis from being around Sylar, as I'm pretty sure he absorbed all of his Sylar's powers during their fight.

I don't think he has a power, he just got involved in The Company. I don't remember any mention of Papa Nakamura and Ma Petreilli having powers either. Only member of The Company I know of explicit powers were Claude, Eden, Candace, and now Bob. And all of them were used mainly as tools to capture those with powers than actual co-conspirators.
                      I thought the thing on the beach was cute, but was anyone else thinking when Claire first discovered he had a power (taking her in his arms and flying) "yeah dude I saw that, it was in Superman."

I was thinking about it last night, remember when they went in HRG/Noah's past and they first paired him Claude they said that they pair one of them with normal people because "they" have a vested interest? I think Noah's normal. I don't know about Mrs. Petrelli, I think Mr. Petreilli had a power. Maybe Hiro's mom. Wait! Wait! Just remembered! Okay on the online comic, when what Hiro was named after, he was named Hiroshemia (sp?), and his grandfather was in the comic. What if Hiro's grandpa had an shield thing power?

Maya is annoying. I want to smack her. I mean meditate or something. Don't be whiny.

And because I am a nerd: Sylar's hot. He looked really good last night.

Comment

• ni_teach
                        Just this guy......
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                        1) If William Shatner shows up, I'll know it's a conspiracy. Mr Sulu, Lt. Ohura, and...who will be next? Leonard Nemoy?
                        Personally I am waiting to see Walter Koenig (Chekov) to show up.
                        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

• DebiTasha
                          Once Upon a Dream
                          • Sep 2007

IWait! Wait! Just remembered! Okay on the online comic, when what Hiro was named after, he was named Hiroshemia (sp?), and his grandfather was in the comic. What if Hiro's grandpa had an shield thing power?
                          Hmmm... Interesting theory: Maybe Hiro somehow "moves" the New York explosion to Hiroshima?

Comment

• sunnygirl
                            rainy day girl
                            • Apr 2005

And because I am a nerd: Sylar's hot. He looked really good last night.
                            *high five* He looked damn hawt. :love:
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

• knittingknerd
                              It's knittingknurse now.
                              MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                              *high five* He looked damn hawt. :love:
                              Glad I'm not the only one who thinks someone wearing bandages on his chest and evil is hot.

Oh I heard good stuff!
                              Spoiler
                              Watch with Kristen is saying Kristen Bell maybe staying on Heroes for a long time...

Comment

• Tui
                                And they call me Mad!
                                • Jan 2005

Good episode, except for the flying away to the beach thing. I mean...WTF? Corny much?
                                What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

• ZedIzDead
                                  MiceChatter
                                  • Feb 2005

I don't know. So far I'm disappointed in this season. I hope it gets better. I'm not giving up yet.

Comment

• Mac Daddy
                                    Nikon +Disneyland = :)
                                    MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Brain Toad View Post
                                    That was explained in the graphic novels (which I don't think many people read, I didn't until recently because I was bored) that "no one really looks up" so they don't notice him. It's a kind of a weird explanation when broken down like that, but when he explains it in the graphic novel, it makes a lot of sense coupled with his robots vs aliens theory.
                                    :blink: You don't have to look "up" to see them the farther away you are. Everyone who has PE playing soccer, football, or softball, everyone driving up and down streets surrounding the school, everyone in the ocean looking back to shore, everyone on the 5 freeway, assuming this is Southern California...I'd estimate at least 500 people would easily notice a large flying something which is way too big to be a bird.

Oh...and let's not leave out those people rolling their eyes.

No one really looks up. Puh-lease.

Comment

• knittingknerd
                                      It's knittingknurse now.
                                      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                      • Jul 2006

I'd just point it out and go "Hey an emo kid is flying..."

Comment

• Modern Folly
                                        MiceChatter
                                        • Jan 2005

I can't stand flying effects in any way, shape or form. The whole flying to the beach scene was too embarrasing to watch all the way through.

Originally posted by ZedIzDead View Post
                                        I don't know. So far I'm disappointed in this season. I hope it gets better. I'm not giving up yet.
                                        Same here, I have hope in it yet.

Comment

• Nephythys
                                          Original Mice-Chatter
                                          • Jan 2005

I thought it was cute-a bit of levity if you will excuse the term.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X