This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

He said he gave a guy a blow job and his dad thinks he's gay and said he'd disown him if he is. Then there he is dancing with Joe, getting humped by Joe, he has a list of male celebrities he'd do, and they're cuddled on the couch.

Then he's professing his true feelings for Daniele.

It's so confusing. Can you imagine living with him 24/7?

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
      Cbs.com lets you vote up to 10 times. I voted for him to evict Joe.
      Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
      So did I. I stopped after 13 times. It didn't stop me at ten, so I kept going....until my daughter made me stop because "It's against the rules, Mom!!"
      I think I've voted about 20 times or so online and it hasn't stopped me. I think I'll stop because it's a hassle having to click on America's Player and having to see Eric's ginormous face every time I want to vote. Speaking of Eric, has he discussed why he has all the piercings? He seems like a normal guy and then he has both of his nipples pierced. Well, better him than pancake arreolas on Joe!
      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Thank God for the dvr! I fell asleep right before they went outside for the veto competition last night. I didn't get to vote but I would have voted for Joe. I want Daniele and Dick to have some more time together.

Jen is so disgustingly nasty. Why would you put on a unitard without panties?? It's spandex, it clings to everything. This is one week I'm glad I didn't subscribe to the live feed nor do I have SHO TOO. If she doesn't get voted out next week I will lose all faith in the houseguests. But then again, every year they do something stupid by not voting someone out and it bites them in the butt.

About Eric, I don't find anything strange about his pierced nipples. I know several straight men that have areas pierced. If they can pull it off I say go for it. I'm not 100% sure Eric can, though. It looked a bit wierd with the rings on either side of his apron.

Comment

I watched a bit on After Dark where he was telling the others how he was picked and then got his nipples peirced and that the show was a bit upset at him for doing so. I didn't really get why, but I guess they had picked some normal, mostly dorky guy that they figured everyone would love and then that happened. He mentioned that he thought for a minute that they weren't going to let him on the show any longer.

Last nights show was so awesome with the whole house arguing, all because of Jen. Loved it! And I love hearing her "argue" by way of just trying to sarcastically agree with everything anyone says against her. It doesn't come off well and it's so transparent. She's not a very good actress, in my opinion, if that's what she thinks she is. I really hope they manage to get her out of there next week. But then, I enjoy watching how stupid she is, too. And I enjoy them all yelling at her. Ha!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
          Mark Twain

Comment

I'm starting to think I'd rather have Jen in the house compared to Amber. I seriously cannot stand her constant crying anymore! Seems like every time they show her on camera she cries (I know she wasn't crying Sunday but that was an odd miracle.) At least Jen causes drama, although annoying drama but Amber...?

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
              I'm starting to think I'd rather have Jen in the house compared to Amber. I seriously cannot stand her constant crying anymore! Seems like every time they show her on camera she cries (I know she wasn't crying Sunday but that was an odd miracle.) At least Jen causes drama, although annoying drama but Amber...?
              I totally agree. I was saying in a MiceClub thread that I couldn't stand Amber and that I can't stand the ones that take it too personal like that. It's like 'eh?' Why do they even pick them to be on the show?

I am too on the thought of who I would like to go home first between Jen and Amber. But I did say Amber first. So,I'll go with Amber.

Jen made me laugh about the picture issue. I saw nothing wrong there. I'm sure lots of people would die to have a picture coming out like that.
              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I was just watching Marcellas on Reality TV and he 'borrowed' Stinkerbell's idea for the Amber drinking game. He did add that you also have to drink when she prays. I saw some pictures of what Jen does to 'modify' the unitard and that girl has no shame.
                sigpic

Comment

I was just watching Marcellas on Reality TV and he 'borrowed' Stinkerbell's idea for the Amber drinking game. He did add that you also have to drink when she prays. I saw some pictures of what Jen does to 'modify' the unitard and that girl has no shame.
                  That was pretty funny though about the 'tard. How long did she have to wear it? A day or a week?

Comment

I laughed at this one moment last night. I sorry, I don't remember who they all were.

There was this drama moment in this bed room, but in the background you hear alot of argument.

Did anyone here catch that last night? I thought that was so funny. The argument in the background was like distracting this moment and I just had to laugh at it.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

She has to wear the leotard for a week.
                      sigpic

Comment

That thing is going to be so nasty after a week if that's all she can wear!!!

Comment

^Especially if she isnt wearing underwear. That is just wrong.
                          *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I was reading a recap today from the other nights show and she was saying how they should put a frame around Jen's unitard to make her hate it and make it an actual punishment. This was in response to Joe's comments in the diary room where he said something like, "Great job, Big Brother, your punishments suck!" That really made me laugh.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                            Mark Twain

Comment

So did I. I stopped after 13 times. It didn't stop me at ten, so I kept going....until my daughter made me stop because "It's against the rules, Mom!!"
                              At .99 a call I wonder how much they make.... wow.
                              -----------------------------------------------
                              DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

has she tried to put any of her famous jen words on the unitard yet??

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post

Last nights show was so awesome with the whole house arguing, all because of Jen. Loved it! And I love hearing her "argue" by way of just trying to sarcastically agree with everything anyone says against her. It doesn't come off well and it's so transparent. She's not a very good actress, in my opinion, if that's what she thinks she is. I really hope they manage to get her out of there next week. But then, I enjoy watching how stupid she is, too. And I enjoy them all yelling at her. Ha!
                                  You mean, like this: Oh, thank you, you guys are my best friends. I'm really confused why you're so mean to me.

Seriously, where did she learn to argue, in special ed?

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                                  I know! It's like Amber took it personally that she was chosen to compete for POV. Hello? That's a good thing. Most everyone would like that opportunity.

Bah! I hate her so much! Happy to think of Marcellas and me drinking to Amber's idiocy, though!!

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
                                  I was reading a recap today from the other nights show and she was saying how they should put a frame around Jen's unitard to make her hate it and make it an actual punishment. This was in response to Joe's comments in the diary room where he said something like, "Great job, Big Brother, your punishments suck!" That really made me laugh.
                                  Me too!! I'd hate to see Joe go....he does make me laugh. I'd hate to see Dick leave even more though...I want to see him repair his relationship with Daniele, although I was ready to boot him when he couldn't even be a decent guy to her face during the Veto ceremony. He can tell the camera he wants to stay to get to know her, but to her, he's an idiot.

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                                  At .99 a call I wonder how much they make.... wow.
                                  Someone has to pay for pepperoni mint pies.

I vote online for free, never a text.

Comment

I know! It's like Amber took it personally that she was chosen to compete for POV. Hello? That's a good thing. Most everyone would like that opportunity.
                                    I vote online for free, never a text.
                                    What was up with that??? And then what's her face was standing up for her, still can't remember her name since she hardly talks. She had the little mini-confrontation with Zack in the kitchen. She said Amber wasn't too emotional, she was something else...too empathatic? Was that what she said? I would have said pathetic which is more like it. How can you not agree that she's too emotional???
                                    If I were her family, I'd be embarassed over how she's acting in there. If she ever won HoH and got a family letter, I wish they'd write to tell her to stop crying and making herself look like a blubbering idiot!
                                    But I also vote on the net. No $.99 text messages for me. I'm not about to spend nearly $10 to vote with my cell phone. Yeah right! :lol:

Comment

I think Jameka was trying to make a dig at Jenn with the "empathetic" comment, not start a fight with Zach. Jameka and Mike have been flying so far under the radar. I bet they go far in the game.

Comment

I just read that Big Brother took all of Jen's 'Jenism' slogan t-shirts and gave her plain shirts to wear. Supposedly a copyright issue.
                                        sigpic

Comment

I just read that Big Brother took all of Jen's 'Jenism' slogan t-shirts and gave her plain shirts to wear. Supposedly a copyright issue.
                                          Great, give her a reason to cry!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X