Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

New moderators

We are adding more moderators to this site. Most have been with MiceChat for years and years, so you will probably recognize some of their names.
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

Big Brother 8!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
    I just read that Big Brother took all of Jen's 'Jenism' slogan t-shirts and gave her plain shirts to wear. Supposedly a copyright issue.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roll: :lmao: That's awesome!
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I swear Jen is gonna make me pull my eyes out of my head. I can't stand to listen to her.
      HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

I just read that Big Brother took all of Jen's 'Jenism' slogan t-shirts and gave her plain shirts to wear. Supposedly a copyright issue.
        OMG, I hope that's true. :beg:

I don't know why it would be a copyright issue though...haven't other people on reality shows done similar things?

Comment

That's Jentastic.

You know, I'll admit that Jen isn't bad to look at, but then she opens up that trap of hers and ... UGH!!!

Comment

Great show tonight, especially Julie calling Amber out for her excessive crying!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
              Great show tonight, especially Julie calling Amber out for her excessive crying!!!!
              Oh, I'm watching just for that alone!!! What did she say??? Did she cry back??? :lol:

Comment

Amber just went into a long explination about how she's "emotional". Yeah, you think we hadn't figured that out by now???

Comment

Amber just went into a long explination about how she's "emotional". Yeah, you think we hadn't figured that out by now???
                  :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm just so glad Julie called her out on it though!!! About time! I would seriously love to know how many days she cries in that house, from Day 1 to the day she's kicked out...

Comment

Spoiler
                    Yes, I jumped up for joy about that too! I was like 'Hooray for Julie and Thank you! :yea: :lol:
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

For ones that have already seen the show.

Spoiler
                      So what do you guys think of Dick getting HOH now?

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Fabulous! :thumbup:

Comment

Fabulous! :thumbup:
                          I thought so too. :lol:
                          Spoiler
                          Can't wait to see who he picks. My eyes are on Jen for one.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Do not forget to go to CBS.com and choose who you think Eric should try to get nominated. I think this will be a good week with our new HOH. It makes you wonder how much booty kissing is going to take place.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was so glad when Dick got HoH. I think he is gonna put kail and jen on the chopping block, and i would be happy with his choice =]

Comment

Yes! I hope he puts up Jen and Kail, which is what he said to Daniele, I think. That's just toooo easy, so I voted for Zach on cbs.com for Eric to work on. :evil:

I thought it was interesting that Kail, who seemed so even-keeled didn't have the backing of her alliance in the vote. That could totally screw the alliance!

Oh well. It was a boring alliance anyway. Zach is trouble--I want him out.

Comment

OK...the episode is over....east to west, and I am happy to see GONORRHEA JOE out the door and EVIL DICK ruling the roost
                                  -----------------------------------------------
                                  DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Dick is gonna cause so much crap in the house for the next week. Its going to be very entertaining.

Remember you cant spell America without Eric! I loved that!
                                    STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                                    And, I kiss that frog
                                    Each time finding
                                    The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                                    He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

I voted for Eric to have Dick put up Kail. I know he probably will anyway but I wanted Eric to have an easier task this week so he can get the $$.
                                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post

I thought it was interesting that Kail, who seemed so even-keeled didn't have the backing of her alliance in the vote. That could totally screw the alliance!

Oh well. It was a boring alliance anyway. Zach is trouble--I want him out.
                                        I loved how Dick only got 1 vote to leave...I bet EVERYONE knows whose vote that was! Kail seriously annoyed me last night. Especially when she was trying to get Daniele to vote to get her dad out!!! What a liar she is and she was totally trying to play it off when Dick confronted her. Good for him for doing so! I hope her little secret comes out somehow... I'm not liking Zach either...he's starting to annoy me. My shiz list are Kail, Zach, Amber, and Jen (meh...she's just an annoyance but at least she brings drama!).

Originally posted by superstacie View Post
                                        Dick is gonna cause so much crap in the house for the next week. Its going to be very entertaining.

Remember you cant spell America without Eric! I loved that!
                                        I loved what Eric said last night! How corny but how awesome!!! :thumbup:

Congrats to "E.D."! :yea: Only one I want gone is Amber but I know there is no way in hell Dick will put her up so I didn't bother voting. I know he'll put Kail & Jen on there anyway. I'm hoping Kail leaves moreso than Jen.

Comment

Kail dug herself so hardcore last night. She is outta there
                                          STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                                          And, I kiss that frog
                                          Each time finding
                                          The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                                          He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X