This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Bah. I love discussing BB8, but I hate all the spoilers. Not the boxes, just people commenting on them, I guess.

It's so bad on the BB8 site because they put message board thread titles on the main site now. And many are spoiler threads.

I don't think I've been able to watch a single episode this season without already knowing the outcome ahead of time. Never been like this before, so I'm cranky.

Plus some punks wore Harry Potter spoiler t-shirts to Borders Friday night and it really ticked me off.

Comment

I'm another one who is all for putting Sho Too and online spoilers inside the spoiler box. I don't read the spoilers and have never had a problem of them being leaked until just now. I did watch last night's episode and apparently now know who POV went to. I'm just asking nicely that those facts stay in the spoiler boxes until after the episode happens for those of us who don't have access to the extra footage. Thank you so much!!!!

Comment

I do not want to ruin it for anyone and I know a lot of you are being patient and watching the episodes as they air. Maybe those of who have spoilers instead of even doing the spoiler boxes we can move over to the Reality Fan Club group. What do you all think? Or do you care as long as the spoiler is in a spoiler box?
        sigpic

Comment

I don't mind, personally, if the spoiler is in a spoiler box because I won't read it. I haven't had a problem with any reality show thread giving away spoilers until today's revelation of POV. I am a member of the Reality Show Club, too. Perhaps discuss the shows, minus spoilers, in the Entertainment section and the same show, with spoilers, in the MiceClub section under the header "Spoilers Within". I'm sure the slip that happened today wasn't meant maliciously but we should think of a way to prevent it from happening again. Big Brother is not the only show a lot of us watch! We'll figure out a good system.

Comment

I love the spoilers, please don't stop. Move them if you want, I am over there too.
            Maybe if those that read the spoilers do not discuss them or use a spoiler in return, then everyone will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
              Perhaps discuss the shows, minus spoilers, in the Entertainment section and the same show, with spoilers, in the MiceClub section under the header "Spoilers Within".
              I like this idea and will give it a try. I will post any spoilers in the MiceClub section but will discuss how much I cannot stand Jen over here.
              sigpic

Comment

There's a club for this? I didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                  There's a club for this? I didn't know that.
                  Actually it is for reality TV but you should check it out. It is called:

MiceClub: Real Reality TV Lovers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                    I do not want to ruin it for anyone and I know a lot of you are being patient and watching the episodes as they air. Maybe those of who have spoilers instead of even doing the spoiler boxes we can move over to the Reality Fan Club group. What do you all think? Or do you care as long as the spoiler is in a spoiler box?
                    Not everyone has gold or can get it. (But I like the idea of a separate spoiler post there)
                    I say if you post spoilers in here out then please put them in a spoiler box.
                    I missed what's happening - behind on my BB but I'm almost caught up! I've been missing my summer guilty pleasure!! i'm almost caught up.
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I'm always afraid to comment on anything because I can't remember what happened when and if I saw it on ShoToo or not. :lol: I've been paranoid all season, not wanting to spoil anyone.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                      Mark Twain

Comment

I'd hate for anyone to stop discussing BB here, but just be careful about spoilers. I don't mind spoiler boxes at all. As long as they're used, I'm

Comment

Tonight's episode should feature the POV competition and ceremony plus America's choice. If you are not a patient soul then you can read below, but remember patience is a virtue, I am just not virtuous.

Spoiler

Jen wins POV and uses it. Mike is put up in her place. Dick wants everyone to vote out Dick since he does not think Kail is much of a competitor and they can take her out later. For America's choice, Eric put mustard on Jen's shirt and pillow. Everyone blamed everyone else with some people thinking Jen did it for attention. Jen thinks Nick did it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm really liking the America's Player angle. Finally, those of us screaming at the TV can finally do something about the outcome of the game. Eric was a perfect choice for this because he can play all his "tasks" off and still be likeable. I worry about what will happen if it ever comes to light. If it is never revealed but he makes it to the final 2 it will either really help him (He didn't kick us out, America did) or hurt him (Why couldn't he think on his own?). Big Brother was smart in having a second twist so early in the game since the "person from your past" twist didn't last too long.

Comment

Tonight's episode should feature the POV competition and ceremony plus America's choice. If you are not a patient soul then you can read below, but remember patience is a virtue, I am just not virtuous.

Spoiler

Jen wins POV and uses it. Mike is put up in her place. Dick wants everyone to vote out Dick since he does not think Kail is much of a competitor and they can take her out later. For America's choice, Eric put mustard on Jen's shirt and pillow. Everyone blamed everyone else with some people thinking Jen did it for attention. Jen thinks Nick did it.
                              I am so looking forward to watching this!

Comment

Spoiler
                                Ack!!!! Nasty flabby Zach gut!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                                  Spoiler
                                  Ack!!!! Nasty flabby Zach gut!!!
                                  Is this something we will be seeing tonight or just the plain truth?
                                  sigpic

Comment

Within the first few minutes.

Comment

OMG! tonights episode is awesome so far! I heart Eric
                                      STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                                      And, I kiss that frog
                                      Each time finding
                                      The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                                      He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Originally posted by superstacie View Post
                                        I heart Eric
                                        Stacie wants to play with Eric's nipple rings. I am so telling Yoda. Who do we want Eric to evict?
                                        sigpic

Comment

Stacie wants to play with Eric's nipple rings. I am so telling Yoda. Who do we want Eric to evict?

Mike. I haven't seen the past few eps and don't remember the summaries but I dunno what the issues w/Kail is.
                                          Mike is loyal but that's a killer in this game. He's a great guy but bad player.
                                          Good morning, son
                                          In twenty years from now
                                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                          It was pain
                                          Sunny days and rain
                                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X