This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

I actually woke up this morning thinking about Dick BB8 is inside my head LOL!

I'm just wondering what the houseguests think of Dick when he threw his little temper tantrum? Because none of them really discussed about it.

I don't know what the big deal was when Nick, Jen, and Zach where up in the HOH room without Dick? Dick is really weird. No wonder Daniele is having a hard time getting close to her dad. I wonder if he's bi-polar? Dick and Daniele definitely need to seek some outside counseling if they want to work things out.

I think Kail is going home Thurs.

Comment

Best POV competition ever! I understand Dick not wanting people in the HOH room without him there. Although, instead of going crazy he should have simply locked the door behind him when he left. Isn't that the idea of HOH? To have a room to yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
        I actually woke up this morning thinking about Dick
        This maybe the best BB quote of the season :lol: I still cannot figure out who is going but as far as eye candy I would prefer Mike over Kail. For my buddie Stacie I found this picture over at CBS. Wouldn't it be funny if Eric actually made it to the end.

sigpic

Comment

Um, ouch. I can understand nipple rings, heck I even like them on men but attaching your mic to it?? You're just asking to have that puppy ripped out.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            This maybe the best BB quote of the season :lol: I still cannot figure out who is going but as far as eye candy I would prefer Mike over Kail. For my buddie Stacie I found this picture over at CBS. Wouldn't it be funny if Eric actually made it to the end.

:squeeze::squeeze::squeeze: Would it be weird if I just licked the computer screen? lol.

Dick went nuts last night. But the HOH room is his room and I would be pretty mad if there were people in there that werent supposed to be.

Kail is gone, i dont think anyone would vote out Mike
            STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
            And, I kiss that frog
            Each time finding
            The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
            He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
              This maybe the best BB quote of the season :lol:
              I am naughty

Comment

I am naughty
                And that's why we like you
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                  Best POV competition ever! I understand Dick not wanting people in the HOH room without him there. Although, instead of going crazy he should have simply locked the door behind him when he left. Isn't that the idea of HOH? To have a room to yourself?
                  Well I finally watched Tuesday's episode yesterday and it was GOOD! :evil: America's Choice...just awesome. The whole mustard thing... :lmao: and the PoV competition with everyone dressed up...Daniele made me laugh the most with the moustache. Mike just looked dumb in his costumes. He and Kail should just give up and I think Kail should go home! She has dug a hole so far for herself that she's almost reached China. As for Dick, I would have been pissed off if people, especially people who I didn't like in the house, were in my own personal room. But then again, I probably wouldn't let anyone in there from the moment I got the HoH key unless I was in the room.

Can't wait for tonight! :yea:
                  http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                  www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                  http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                    And that's why we like you
                    :ghug:Awww:blush:

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                    Well I finally watched Tuesday's episode yesterday and it was GOOD! :evil: America's Choice...just awesome. The whole mustard thing... :lmao: and the PoV competition with everyone dressed up...Daniele made me laugh the most with the moustache. Mike just looked dumb in his costumes. He and Kail should just give up and I think Kail should go home! She has dug a hole so far for herself that she's almost reached China. As for Dick, I would have been pissed off if people, especially people who I didn't like in the house, were in my own personal room. But then again, I probably wouldn't let anyone in there from the moment I got the HoH key unless I was in the room.

Can't wait for tonight! :yea:
                    Are you watching SHO TOO at all? Because Dick is saying things to Kail in the HOH room that are very contradictory of how he wants to play this game.

I'm not going to say because of spoilers.

Comment

Are you watching SHO TOO at all? Because Dick is saying things to Kail in the HOH room that are very contradictory of how he wants to play this game.

I'm not going to say because of spoilers.
                      I don't have Showtime So if you want to spoil, go ahead! :lol:

Comment

Spoiler
                        Nasty!!!! What was up with Dick during the little 'who to vote out' meeting in the HOH room?? I thought he was blowing his nose and then realized he was farting excessively. At least he had the courtesy to move into the bathroom first and use spray afterward. :yuck::yuck:

Comment

Sorry to double post but
                          Spoiler
                          did Eric admit he plays for both teams?!?!?!

Comment

OMG I totally forgot tonight is the vote! I am going to have to record or look at spoilers to see, I am so tired.
                            *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Spoiler
                              Amber seems to have gotten a little bit more stronger, since Julie confronted with her about the crying.
                              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

True, Hayley B
                                Spoiler
                                We can't call her Rudolph anymore.

Comment

True, Hayley B
                                  Spoiler
                                  We can't call her Rudolph anymore.
                                  Spoiler
                                  ha ha! Your right!
                                  Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Who are you voting on CBS.com to have Eric try to get evicted this week? I think I am going to pick Jen.
                                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler
                                      Nasty!!!! What was up with Dick during the little 'who to vote out' meeting in the HOH room?? I thought he was blowing his nose and then realized he was farting excessively. At least he had the courtesy to move into the bathroom first and use spray afterward. :yuck::yuck:
                                      Poor Jameka! Did you see her reactions??? :lmao:

I'm glad with who won the HoH for the week? Who do you think they'll put up on the block? I'm guessing...

Spoiler
                                      Jenn & Zach (sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                                        I'm glad with who won the HoH for the week? Who do you think they'll put up on the block? I'm guessing...
                                        Spoiler
                                        Jenn & Zach (sp?)
                                        Spoiler
                                        With America's Vote in play you know he's going to be told one or two people to put up. I think America will vote for either Jen or Kail.

Comment

Kail didn't look to shocked that Mike went home last night. Wench. She sure played Mike.

I couldn't stop laughing when Dick went inside the bathroom to release his gas:lol:Too funny.

So what did you guys think of Danieles B/F back home? I thought he was cute but not as cute as Nick. And I didn't know Daniele kissed Nick. Naughty naughty

I knew Jen was a smart cookie playing dumb.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X