This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Was anyone else annoyed with the argument Dick had with Amber? I for once was on Amber's side. Dick should have just shut up instead of egging Amber on. :thumbdown

As for the America's Choice, I'm guessing #3 will be chosen. It's the one I liked the best. It wasn't too lame as the others were.

It was just funny seeing everyone trying to figure out who the second voter was for Kail. Everyone thought it was Jenn or Nick and Eric was enjoying every minute of seeing them get blamed. :lol:
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Danielle is a little whiney when talking to Dick. She sounds like my 7 yr old. Its sooooo frusterating. I still like just not when she is crying. I still do not comepletely agree with either Dick or Amber. I have a cat and a kid and obviously my child comes first. I would not give my life for my cat. I would be slightly offended if my mom said she loved me as much as the dog. However, I would do whatever I could in my control for my cat. I think Dick is bored and he likes the control of getting under peoples skin. He managed to get Kail and Amber messed up and Jen just smiles. atleast she walks away. as for Zach... He might be annoying but isn't it a little childish that everyone walks away.. Could someone maybe talk to him and explain his behavior. I would have so much more respect for a house guest for that then just walking away.. I have had to much coffee and not enough adult interaction. sorry for my opinion book....

Comment

1 more thing... I totally like #3. I can't want to see how Eric could use that... I really like having americas player.

Comment

Random tidbit: Jen is a nanny for Vanna White and her ex-hubby.

Eric has already started using America's choice and it has been repeated at least once by another houseguest.

Spoiler

I'd do that for a dollar
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            Random tidbit: Jen is a nanny for Vanna White and her ex-hubby.

Eric has already started using America's choice and it has been repeated at least once by another houseguest.

Spoiler

I'd do that for a dollar
            Who's the other house guest who's said it? I'm thinking maybe Jessica because they mentioned that they are pretty close in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
              Danielle is a little whiney when talking to Dick. She sounds like my 7 yr old. Its sooooo frusterating. I still like just not when she is crying. I still do not comepletely agree with either Dick or Amber. I have a cat and a kid and obviously my child comes first. I would not give my life for my cat. I would be slightly offended if my mom said she loved me as much as the dog. However, I would do whatever I could in my control for my cat. I think Dick is bored and he likes the control of getting under peoples skin. He managed to get Kail and Amber messed up and Jen just smiles. atleast she walks away. as for Zach... He might be annoying but isn't it a little childish that everyone walks away.. Could someone maybe talk to him and explain his behavior. I would have so much more respect for a house guest for that then just walking away.. I have had to much coffee and not enough adult interaction. sorry for my opinion book....

I think Dick twisted Amber's words around and I think it was let's pick on Amber day. obviously, Dick has not owned a pet and I am not saying I would put my pet before my girls. It's just the way he made it sound that Amber shouldn't care about her pets at all. Amber had her opinion on it and so did Dick. And just listening to him talk is getting under my skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                I think Dick twisted Amber's words around and I think it was let's pick on Amber day. obviously, Dick has not owned a pet and I am not saying I would put my pet before my girls. It's just the way he made it sound that Amber shouldn't care about her pets at all. Amber had her opinion on it and so did Dick. And just listening to him talk is getting under my skin.
                I agree with you because he's the one starting off saying that only women who don't have children of their own say that their pets are their "babies". Amber disagreed with him and said she considered her dog her "baby" and then it just got ugly after that. :botox:

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                  Who's the other house guest who's said it? I'm thinking maybe Jessica because they mentioned that they are pretty close in the house.
                  You are very wise.
                  sigpic

Comment

You are very wise.
                    :lol: I do pretty good for only working on 5 hours sleep!

Comment

I hope "booyahka" wins. lol, I would love to see Eric saying that.

As for Jessica, *Evil glare* stay away from Eric. lol
                      STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                      And, I kiss that frog
                      Each time finding
                      The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                      He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Don't worry Stacie Eric still wants you, this thing with Jessica is just a showmance.

During the veto ceremony:

Spoiler

Jameka used the veto and saved Jen. Dustin with the blessing of the Late Night Crew put up Nick. The supposed plan is to backdoor Nick.
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Stacie Eric still wants you, this thing with Jessica is just a showmance.

During the veto ceremony:

Spoiler

Jameka used the veto and saved Jen. Dustin with the blessing of the Late Night Crew put up Nick. The supposed plan is to backdoor Nick.
                          Aww...

Spoiler
                          Poor Eric. Another week he doesn't win for America. Wasn't he supposed to make sure Jenn gets out or just gets nominated?

Comment

This is what I don't understand about the America's Player, they say that Eric has to get someone nominated. Which has happened both times, right? That person getting nominated should count as a success. Whether they stay up there or not shouldn't matter, that's not how they word the mission. Boo.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                            Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                              SO AWESOME that thanks to America and Eric's skillz that Jen is nominated!
                              and Jen got so shocked in tears. Dick is right. Her problem is taking it personal.
                              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
                                This is what I don't understand about the America's Player, they say that Eric has to get someone nominated. Which has happened both times, right? That person getting nominated should count as a success. Whether they stay up there or not shouldn't matter, that's not how they word the mission. Boo.
                                I think that he does succeed if he gets them nominated. Then on Tuesday night when we find out which 2 are really going to be voted out, that is another America's Choice challenge for him to get the person we pick to get booted out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Amber is such a baby! I cant stand her anymore. I'm done. I want her out of the house.
                                  STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                                  And, I kiss that frog
                                  Each time finding
                                  The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                                  He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

I missed tonight's episode as hubby accidentally deleted it from the DVR. Luckily I caught up on Morty's site. Did they show the new haircuts some of the boys got?
                                    sigpic

Comment

I am so glad Eric is not a weenie. Could you imagine some other dweeb being "Americas Player" (Or having God be?....lol) IT'S A GAME!
                                      -----------------------------------------------
                                      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Anyone else notice Rudolph's (Amber) normal face is in a frown? Most people have to work to do that but hers comes naturally.

Also, was Jessica wearing the red unitard???????

Comment

Did they show the new haircuts some of the boys got?
                                          No, not yet. And I am not quite sure what compelled them do that, especially Nick's hairstyle.

Now don't hate me but I'm glad Jen is still in this game. I love the fact she's annoying the h*ll out Dick.

Eric's "I'll do that for a dollar" was funny. He's such a clever guy.

Dustin dug a hole for himself after winning Barbados and the 5 g's. Amber crying about it................Uggh...................

And I believe America is going choose Kail to get booted out. Go Eric!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X