This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

ok maybe i am not understanding but is everyone saying they would not take the money or the trip??? I may be selfish or greedy whatever you would like to call it but I would of taken it in a heartbeat. atleast no matter what happens he has that. I love ambers comment of I don't like that side of Dustin. get over it. it is a game... more times than not the people in the house are there ultimately to win the game and the money...right now everyone can say this that and whatever but they are all going to betray and backstab and do what they have to to win.... All except Jameka, she is a trip. Can she really keep integrity through out this whole game.. will be interesting to see. Who would actually keep her to the final when she did nothing wrong.. Who could beat her. right now i think no one...I also think amber is just as annoying as Dick. And Jen played a real smart move with the veto. And Eric is funny and very whitty. I could never come up with the things he does right on the spot...

Comment

Originally posted by superstacie View Post
      Amber is such a baby! I cant stand her anymore. I'm done. I want her out of the house.
      I can't stand her either! I've hated her since that first week when she was blubbering like an idiot because she was playing for her family and praying to stay in the house.

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
      Anyone else notice Rudolph's (Amber) normal face is in a frown? Most people have to work to do that but hers comes naturally.

Also, was Jessica wearing the red unitard???????
      Eew, yes, I saw her wearing the unitard when they put Eric in the big pillowcase. Hope that was washed!!!

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
      Now don't hate me but I'm glad Jen is still in this game. I love the fact she's annoying the h*ll out Dick.

Eric's "I'll do that for a dollar" was funny. He's such a clever guy.

Dustin dug a hole for himself after winning Barbados and the 5 g's. Amber crying about it................Uggh...................

And I believe America is going choose Kail to get booted out. Go Eric!
      I am sooooo sick of Amber's crying! It was nice not having to deal with that for about a week. I guess CBS was letting us enjoy the show without having to deal with that Debbie Downer. But last night, oh boy, how many times did she cry??? Like 4 or 5 times??? WTH is wrong with her? I consider myself to be pretty damn sensitive but wow, she beats me hands down in the crying department. Seriously, was there a need to cry after Dustin got all greedy and got the trip and the $5K? I agree with Stacie, this chick has got to go.
      I agree with you Gina. I enjoy Jen. She's annoying but I enjoy her a lot more than a few other people in the house.
      Eric rocks. The catch phrase...hilarious! I'm so glad he mentioned Amber's facial expressions. So far, here are my favorites from least to most.

1. Amber (please kick her out!)
      2. Kail (Weak)
      3. Nick (Creepy, possible double-crosser)
      4. Zach (Seems very annoying)
      5. Jessica (Meh...)
      6. Daniele (Whines a lot to Dick when he tries to have an adult conversation with her)
      7. Jameka (Seems nice. Trustworthy)
      8. Jenn (Annoyingly entertaining)
      9. Dick (Loves to prove his point as being the best. So glad he didn't do it last night with Jameka)
      10. Dustin (He may be greedy but who wouldn't be?)
      11. Eric (Yeah! America's player!!!)
      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I felt bad for Dustin--he looked so clueless, then sorry when Jameka and Jessica wouldn't look at him during the competition. He's not a fan of the game or someone who has watched the show in the past, so I'm sure these things just don't occur to him.

I'm glad he took the money and the trip--good for him!

I hope Nick goes next, his greasy hair down the forehead, and ugly facial hair need to go. Ick! He's made himself less and less attractive each week.

I want Kail around now, sorta like I want Jen around. They're both annoying and desperate and fun to watch scramble.

Kail is going to blab about Dustin breaking his word to her. :evil: She won't be able to stop herself.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post

Kail is going to blab about Dustin breaking his word to her. :evil: She won't be able to stop herself.
          But didn't everyone in his group already knew he was tricking her by telling her she was just a pawn? I could have sworn that he said that when he was trying to choose between Nick & Zach and Jenn & Kail.

Comment

Anyone else notice Rudolph's (Amber) normal face is in a frown? Most people have to work to do that but hers comes naturally.

Also, was Jessica wearing the red unitard???????
            Jessica was wearing the unitard because that day (even though they didnt show it) her and Eric played beer pong. she lost she had to wear the unitard.
            STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
            And, I kiss that frog
            Each time finding
            The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
            He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
              I hope Nick goes next, his greasy hair down the forehead, and ugly facial hair need to go. Ick! He's made himself less and less attractive each week.
              Stay tuned for this Thursday or Sunday episodes. This is all I am saying.:evil:

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                  So far, here are my favorites from least to most.

1. Amber (please kick her out!)
                  2. Kail (Weak)
                  3. Nick (Creepy, possible double-crosser)
                  4. Zach (Seems very annoying)
                  5. Jessica (Meh...)
                  6. Daniele (Whines a lot to Dick when he tries to have an adult conversation with her)
                  7. Jameka (Seems nice. Trustworthy)
                  8. Jenn (Annoyingly entertaining)
                  9. Dick (Loves to prove his point as being the best. So glad he didn't do it last night with Jameka)
                  10. Dustin (He may be greedy but who wouldn't be?)
                  11. Eric (Yeah! America's player!!!)
                  In the same vein I say:

1. Amber - (cry me a river)
                  2. Danielle - (grow up)
                  3. Zach - (just annoying)
                  4. Jessica - (does not really contribute)
                  5. Kail - (boring)
                  6. Jameka - (plays the bible card)
                  7. Nick - (silly puppy, will follow anyone)
                  8. Dustin - (seems nice enough)
                  9. Jen - (annoying so it's entertaining)
                  10. Dick - (same as Jen)
                  11. Eric (funny and entertaining)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                    But didn't everyone in his group already knew he was tricking her by telling her she was just a pawn? I could have sworn that he said that when he was trying to choose between Nick & Zach and Jenn & Kail.
                    Kail doesn't know that. She won't be able to help herself, she has such a big mouth. Everything she's ever tried strategically, she ends up telling people...she's not a good player. But I love watching her try.

I'm all for any change in the hair status quo when it comes to the guys. I hate all their hair. :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                      ok maybe i am not understanding but is everyone saying they would not take the money or the trip??? I may be selfish or greedy whatever you would like to call it but I would of taken it in a heartbeat.
                      Gamewise i was wondering what the Hell Dustin was doing in the first place. I figured he took the prizes as he did not want to win the veto himself. Had he won, he really would have been shown to Kail he was lying and she would have let everyone know. He shot himself strategically last night by being caught lying. Dr Will and other winners were never caught. Things like this Stick even he he makes the final 2, he will not be given the win by the Jury. he is a dead duck after this stunt.

Starting to get the feeling Eric may actually win this thing....
                      -----------------------------------------------
                      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I love that out of all of them Eric is America's player. He's so SMART how he handles everything - the way he got Dick involved in saying "I'd do that for a dollar" and stuff was brilliant. He's really good. Do you guys vote in the polls for what he should do? (I do, a lot. This time I voted for him to vote against Kail. I cannot stand her.)

I was really surprised that Jameka actually kept her word to Jen, too. I mean, I get the idea/principle behind why she did it, but I don't think Jen deserved it either, since I think Nick was right and she totally threw that last question.

Comment

I'm gonna follow others and list mine too!

From least to most of course!

Amber-Dear Lord someone just slap her
                          Zach-Ugh
                          Kail-Putty in everyones hands
                          Nick-Snidley Whiplash(SP) take off the stach and wash ur hair
                          Jen-You got very lucky
                          Jessica-Get away from Eric.
                          Jameka-Fair player
                          Daniele-HOW COULD YOU KISS NICK? EW
                          Dustin- I would have taken Barbados too
                          Dick-For some reason reminds me of Scar. He's so entertaining though.
                          Eric-Well maybe I'm letting my crush blind me to the game. lol.
                          STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                          And, I kiss that frog
                          Each time finding
                          The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                          He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Originally posted by superstacie View Post
                            Eric-Well maybe I'm letting my crush blind me to the game. lol.

Awwww that's so cute.

I actually want him to win.

Comment

I'm starting to really like Eric and hoping he takes the whole thing.

Comment

I am so glad he is AP. I cant imagine how the others would do things without being obvious.
                                *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

It may come back to bite Dustin in the butt, but everyone is going to do something to tick someone off. Dustin still could beat so many people. I think it just depends on how the rest of the game goes. He should of come up with a snappy excuse when questioned. it is just like survivor when people win the car they usually get voted off. Atleast he has 5 grand and a trip. I do agree with everyone and think Eric has a great chance. He is so entertaining. gay or not my crush is still dustin.

Comment

Yes, good thing Eric is AP. Can you imagine if, say, Jessica was?

Comment

Yes, good thing Eric is AP. Can you imagine if, say, Jessica was?
                                      Yes, yes I could. Here's what I would think of it... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Comment

I got a better one what if jameka was. Although she said it herself God is Gangsta.

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                                          I got a better one what if jameka was. Although she said it herself God is Gangsta.

Oh, that made me laugh last night when she said that! :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X