X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Brother 8!

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Yay 2 days!!
    There's now speculation that 2 of the people are twins!
    Could be!
    Oooh, I'm so ready for summer to START!!!
    Hehe...Total Soap Opera right there. Twin A - the good, normal twin; Twin B - the Evil Twin :evil: :lmao:
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

So Big Brother 8 starts this Thursday? I just want to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
        So Big Brother 8 starts this Thursday? I just want to make sure.
        Yes, I saw the commercial for it last night when I was watching a rerun of "Two and Half Men". Yippie! :yea: Sounds like they'll be having more "America Votes" contests that the house guests will have to participate in, no matter what.
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
          Yes, I saw the commercial for it last night when I was watching a rerun of "Two and Half Men". Yippie! :yea: Sounds like they'll be having more "America Votes" contests that the house guests will have to participate in, no matter what.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Comment

I :love: Big Brother! I can't wait for this summer's voyeuristic guilty pleasure!
            ...it's been a long time.

Comment

I heard something to the effect of America being able to control one of the house guest's every move. I don't know how that's going to work, but it's what the commercial preview said.

Comment

Just a reminder it starts tomorrow night! CBS at 8pm!

Comment

Tonight! It's on for some of you!
                  Ahhhhh.
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

An hour and a half!! I have read some of the news articles and it should be interesting with the America's Vote and that they have to do whatever the vote is.
                    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I saw it!!!!!!!! It looks like an awesome season!!!! Only one hour though! I love evil Dick, great character!!!!!!
                      Hope all the West coasters love it!

Comment

Saw it too! Was disappointerd that it was only 1 hour, but it lloks like this season is going to be alot of fun. Like the "viewer player" idea. I also liked "Evil Dick" but I think I am going to be totally annoyed with Danielle and Jen.
                        sigpic

"What would you like most to do - what is your dream?"
                        Proud volunteer for the Dream Factory of
                        St. Louis.
                        check out web site: www.stldreamfactory.org

Comment

I cant wait to watch it!!!! Evil Dick looks kind of scary from the pictures I have seen. There are only 2 I think that are over 30....should be interesting.
                          *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I already do not like evil Dick. My early predictions for final 3 are: Amber, Eric and Mike.
                            sigpic

Comment

So.....what to do if you DON'T LIKE ANY OF THEM?
                              -----------------------------------------------
                              DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                                I do not like any of them. Some I can tell are going to get on my nerves very quickly. The three I selected are what I think are the least of the evil, but of course it is way too early in the game to be sure.
                                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
                                  I saw it!!!!!!!! It looks like an awesome season!!!! Only one hour though! I love evil Dick, great character!!!!!!
                                  Hope all the West coasters love it!
                                  He does have the whole Tommy Lee/ Keith Richards thing going for him. Although i don't agree with CBS doing the whole estranged Father/Daughter thing. Ex's, rivals, or personal enemies, is one thing. But to Put the Fire under 2 who are family? I don't know about that....

Comment

OK...I REALLY don't like Gonorrhea Joe..... TMI.

Comment

He does have the whole Tommy Lee/ Keith Richards thing going for him. Although i don't agree with CBS doing the whole estranged Father/Daughter thing. Ex's, rivals, or personal enemies, is one thing. But to Put the Fire under 2 who are family? I don't know about that....

I completely agree with you. They crossed the line doing the estranged Father/Daughter. I can relate with the daughter because of recent events in the past 2 years of my life and I couldn't imagine even being in the same room as him! I get ticked off and angry when he comes to pick up my brother.

But of course... I'll still watch the show... *shrugs* Whatever. She is the one who signed up for the show, you have to expect odd things like this.

Comment

I love the whole Alice and Wonderland theme going on in the house. It's so cute.

Right off the bat I like Kail because she is a business woman who probably has some plans up her sleeve.

Eric is going to be fun to watch since he's the America's player. I love that America gets to participate.

And as far as the hotties go,Nick was the only one who caught my eye.

The one who might be the most annoying not sure yet, too early in the game to tell.

Comment

Um... don't watch?

"evil Dick" (puke) is actually better than I thought he'd be. I am sure it won't last.

Dustin's my favorite so far. It's gonna be FUN with him and his attention... seeking ex.

Eric is gonna be cool to watch! I love this America's Choice thing so far LOL!!!!
                                          Good morning, son
                                          In twenty years from now
                                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                          It was pain
                                          Sunny days and rain
                                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X