:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Comment

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Spoiler
      Jen won POV again!!

Comment

Spoiler
        I bet Amber cries when Jen takes herself off and Daniele puts up Eric. She is the most annoying one in there now to me. That crying has got to stop.
        *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

:crybye:I need to apologize I jumped the gun and 'assumed' that something posted by one of the online watchers was fact. Jameka did not win any $$$. Please forgive me and do not make me poor gunk on my head.

Currently with the way the house is all behaving I am hoping Zach wins.
          sigpic

Comment

After last night, I'm really hoping that Eric has the votes to stay in the house. I was actually surprised at Jen just sitting there and making up lie after lie while talking to Jessica. I don't know why, I can't stand the girl so I shouldn't be that surprised. I hope this works out because I'd love to see Dick and Danielle's faces when they realize that things didn't quite go their way. Please, please let it work in Eric's favor! :beg:

I'm thinking that if it doesn't, I'm going to have to break up with Big Brother for the season. Not sure I can continue watching.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
            Mark Twain

Comment

The first week of the season I felt so bad for ED because it seemed Daniele was so cold and cruel to him. I really wanted them to patch things up. Now I really wonder if them speaking isn't doing more harm than good to Daniele. She's changed into a weak suspicious person who does everything ED tells her to. She doesn't have her own mind anymore. I can only imagine what will happen if ED is voted out and Daniele is left in the house. Will she be able to function? She could have burnt all alliance bridges because of her dad and might be alone.

Comment

Even if the worst does happen and Eric goes this week, we have all watched before, it is not over!
                You can bet CBS had something up their sleeves incase such a thing happened. Remember the place they all go to after being voted out, and then we get to bring someone back into the game. I know something like this will happen, it always has. I have faith that it will turn out(OK I sound like Jemeka now)!

Comment

I am having issues with the show in general right now. But atleast Amber didn't cry. I can handle Daniele and Jameka. I have noticed when Eric and Dick got into it in the hot tub Eric gets a little shakey. either he is upset or really mad. I agree with pratt55 I am rooting for Zach.

Comment

and thanks to everyone who helped me with the spoiler bar. I really appriciate it. I don't want to ruin the episode because I happen to really like to know. My husband hates the fact that i need to know. Thanks again..

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                      and thanks to everyone who helped me with the spoiler bar. I really appriciate it. I don't want to ruin the episode because I happen to really like to know. My husband hates the fact that i need to know. Thanks again..
                      I am the same way! I love the spoilers and I like the info before it happens, it is great!

Comment

My 18 yo son does not realize I read the spoilers. I think he thinks I am psychic since I always predict what is going to happen.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                          My 18 yo son does not realize I read the spoilers. I think he thinks I am psychic since I always predict what is going to happen.
                          This is great!
                          I have a big mouth, and I share them all with my 9 year old. She loves the spoilers as much as I do!

Comment

I am hooked on the website where I get the info. I love knowing what is going to happen. I call my mom and grandma and ask if they want to know what will happen and every time they do.

I am torn on who I want to get out. I dont know who I like anymore and who I dont. I think that Eric is going to go, Clinks thinks Kail is going to go.
                            *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

i love watching BB8 after dark. Anyone else watch that on ShowToo?
                              and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

I would love to but Cox in orange county doesn't get it... so I have my dad in vegas recording it for me and then putting it on DVR's that he has been mailing me... Once I get all of them I will probably watch them...

Comment

I can't wait for Evil to leave ~ At first I didn't mind him,
                                  but after last night ~ bleah, he needs to go asap!
                                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

:crybye:I need to apologize I jumped the gun and 'assumed' that something posted by one of the online watchers was fact. Jameka did not win any $$$. Please forgive me and do not make me poor gunk on my head.

Currently with the way the house is all behaving I am hoping Zach wins.
                                    I know! I am liking Zach more than any of them right now.

A lot of people on spoiler sites posted that Jameka won money--not just one person, so don't feel bad!

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                                    The first week of the season I felt so bad for ED because it seemed Daniele was so cold and cruel to him. I really wanted them to patch things up. Now I really wonder if them speaking isn't doing more harm than good to Daniele. She's changed into a weak suspicious person who does everything ED tells her to. She doesn't have her own mind anymore. I can only imagine what will happen if ED is voted out and Daniele is left in the house. Will she be able to function? She could have burnt all alliance bridges because of her dad and might be alone.
                                    Yes, she looked really weak and silly last night. She totally looked like she was doing her dad's bidding. I wish she would have found a way to keep Nick in the game--she would have only needed a few votes (well, except Eric would have lied about his anyway :lol: ). She feels guilty, so she's being a jerk.

She has a fiery temper when she's around her dad that I bet she doesn't have in her day-to-day life.

I am having issues with the show in general right now. But atleast Amber didn't cry. I can handle Daniele and Jameka. I have noticed when Eric and Dick got into it in the hot tub Eric gets a little shakey. either he is upset or really mad. I agree with pratt55 I am rooting for Zach.
                                    I loved it when Jameka was praying and Jen was flopping around in the bunny suit worried about belts and how she looked. It was so perfect. :lol:

I'm really bothered by the Eric thing, but I'm not sure what can be done about it. I was worried this would happen with the America's Player thing, especially after the Sanjaya thing on American Idol. I thought America would be telling him to do stupid things on purpose. It hasn't really happened, but we've gotten attached to Eric, he's played a smart game, but there's not much he can do if we're telling him to vote a certain way, and it doesn't match up with his own personal needs.

Heehee, I was doing good avoiding spoilers until this week. I had to know who won HoH after that bird poop/swinging contest. That totally messed me up, now I'm on every spoiler site there is. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post

I'm really bothered by the Eric thing, but I'm not sure what can be done about it. I was worried this would happen with the America's Player thing, especially after the Sanjaya thing on American Idol. I thought America would be telling him to do stupid things on purpose. It hasn't really happened, but we've gotten attached to Eric, he's played a smart game, but there's not much he can do if we're telling him to vote a certain way, and it doesn't match up with his own personal needs.

I'm worried about this too. But it still seems that Eric has more votes against Kail.

And I am just wondering if Jen is really that forgiving to E.D. after all the bullying he's done to her.

Daniele is becoming the second Evil.

Comment

Who will vote who out?

Jen--Eric (I can't see her voting against Kail for some reason)
                                        Evil--Eric
                                        Jessica--Kail
                                        Dustin--Kail
                                        Jameka--Kail
                                        Zach--??
                                        Amber--Kail

I just don't know how any of them will vote except for Dick, actually. Dustin seems to control Amber, Jameka and Jessica. Hopefully Eric will appeal to Dustin. And Jen. He needs to get Jenn on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                          Who will vote who out?

Jen--Eric (I can't see her voting against Kail for some reason)
                                          Evil--Eric
                                          Jessica--Kail
                                          Dustin--Kail
                                          Jameka--Kail
                                          Zach--??
                                          Amber--Kail

I just don't know how any of them will vote except for Dick, actually. Dustin seems to control Amber, Jameka and Jessica. Hopefully Eric will appeal to Dustin. And Jen. He needs to get Jenn on his side.
                                          Did you read Dustin's blog on the BB8 website? He mentioned that Amber, Eric, and Jameka were the ones he felt the closest to in the house. I'm hoping they'll all vote to get Kail out once and for all. I haven't watched last night but I'm just queasy over the thought that Kail and Jenn could still be in the house because of that stupid banner, Evil, and Evil Jr. :bash:
                                          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X