X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
    She looks like a fool with those braids everywhere in that clip I posted here from Youtube. Makes her forehead and nose look bigger than they already are. She sure talks a lot about the guests in the house behind their back. She's truly ugly, inside and out. :thumbdown

After finally watching Tuesday's episode, I think Dustin made a valid suggestion in Daniele putting up her dad instead of Eric. He's ruling that house and everything is just ugly in there. He even mentioned that LNC was over. They need to get rid of that cockroach and his spawn. :yuck:
    Yeah, you go girl. Tell it like it is

What is LNC?

And Superstacie is going to be bummed if Eric gets the boot. I'll be bummed, too.

Comment

LNC - Late Night Crew The huge alliance that included everyone except Jen, Kail, Zach and Nick

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
        LNC - Late Night Crew The huge alliance that included everyone except Jen, Kail, Zach and Nick
        Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Includes evicted houseguest.
          Spoiler
          I am getting really worried that Eric is leaving tonight. Now Dustin and Amber are turning on him. Plus, when did Amber turn into the female ED??? EDIT: Kail was evicted.
          Last edited by SorcererMickey; 08-09-2007, 04:40 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

So?!?!?!!?!?
            *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Includes evicted houseguest.
              Spoiler
              I am getting really worried that Eric is leaving tonight. Now Dustin and Amber are turning on him. Plus, when did Amber turn into the female ED??? EDIT: Kail was evicted.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I am glad this happened.

Spoiler

Otherwise it was going to be way too many girls at the end. Since Kail and E.D. are not fighting she is boring.
              sigpic

Comment

Very short HOH competition. Winner is
                Spoiler
                Jessica

Comment

Spoiler
                  EDIT: Kail was evicted.
                  :sweat:

Haha...my 8000 post and I do it by only putting up a smiley! :lol: Very happy to hear about the new HOH!
                  http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                  www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                  http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

After tonight's show:

Spoiler
                    Would you like Eric to try to get Jessica to nom Dick? Since he's causing trouble for the America's player.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                      After tonight's show:

Spoiler
                      Would you like Eric to try to get Jessica to nom Dick? Since he's causing trouble for the America's player.
                      That would be so sweet!

Spoiler
                      If he does get nominated and by chance he gets taken off, they can backdoor Daniele to put Dick in his place. As long as one of them goes home next week, the other's source of power will be gone. :evil: LOL That's what D & E.D. get for trying to get rid of America's Player!

Comment

Spoiler
                        Dick and Danielle are so screwed ... and they probably know it.

What was the votes? My guess is Jessica, Dustin, Amber and Jameka voted to keep Eric. I wouldn't count out Zack as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                          Spoiler
                          That would be so sweet!

If he does get nominated and by chance he gets taken off, they can backdoor Daniele to put Dick in his place. As long as one of them goes home next week, the other's source of power will be gone. :evil: LOL That's what D & E.D. get for trying to get rid of America's Player!
                          Spoiler
                          *lol* Exactly. Don't mess with REALLY us!
                          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                            Spoiler
                            *lol* Exactly. Don't mess with REALLY us!
                            Spoiler
                            I'm going to keep voting to get Dick nominated until I get tired of it!

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                              Spoiler
                              Dick and Danielle are so screwed ... and they probably know it.

What was the votes? My guess is Jessica, Dustin, Amber and Jameka voted to keep Eric. I wouldn't count out Zack as well.

Spoiler

The votes to keep the person in were you think. But not Zack.

I want Eric to have to get Amber nominated. I am sorry but he did not fight for Nick and so he has to work it be America's Choice. I am sick of her.
                              sigpic

Comment

not reading spoilers since the show isnt over yet but my own predictin (using spoiler space since it gives eviction away

Spoiler
                                Most seasons they bring someone back, they didnt reveal americas choice to kail so is this the first eviction that is eligible to go back in??

hmm??
                                MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Originally posted by MAXandBELLESmom View Post

Spoiler
                                  Most seasons they bring someone back, they didnt reveal americas choice to kail so is this the first eviction that is eligible to go back in??

hmm??

Good point! In the past, they've also shown where the evicted players are sequestered by now. I'm sure they're still doing it, but wonder why they haven't televised any of it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by disneybanks View Post
                                    Good point! In the past, they've also shown where the evicted players are sequestered by now. I'm sure they're still doing it, but wonder why they haven't televised any of it yet.
                                    I forgot when they start sequestering the players but I thought it was when half of them were gone. We're down to 9 now and we started off with 14.

Comment

Well, that was fun! I want to see Dick rail against everyone. Why did he go off on Jameka, hello? When did Jameka do anything she didn't say she'd do. She said she'd fight for Jenn, she followed through. The next time she fought for Eric to stay. She's gone with her alliance, 100%. And if she had to do something different, she said so.

Dick. Evil Dick. :rant: He's such a bully and I hate to see bullies get very far in any of these shows.

Good for Dustin and Amber and Jessica and Jameka for sticking to their guns, despite Dick and his bullying ways. It was really looking like Eric was going.

I. love. seeing. bullies. defend. themselves.

This is getting goooood!! :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                        Well, that was fun! I want to see Dick rail against everyone. Why did he go off on Jameka, hello? When did Jameka do anything she didn't say she'd do. She said she'd fight for Jenn, she followed through. The next time she fought for Eric to stay. She's gone with her alliance, 100%. And if she had to do something different, she said so.

Dick. Evil Dick. :rant: He's such a bully and I hate to see bullies get very far in any of these shows.

Good for Dustin and Amber and Jessica and Jameka for sticking to their guns, despite Dick and his bullying ways. It was really looking like Eric was going.

I. love. seeing. bullies. defend. themselves.

This is getting goooood!! :clap:
                                        Dick is just PO'd- Love it! This game is getting good.

Comment

The person out this week should be the first person to sequester.

Spoiler

I do not think that they will bring anyone back in unless it is from the jury house due to America's Choice. Mike was not told about America's Choice player until later that night and it was discussed on the morning show. That is when Kail will probably find out.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X