This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

LOL I have not heard dillhole in a long time. Thanks pratt55 that really made my day. well, that and I now only have 100 days till my next disneyland trip. When does the pov comp usually take place??? I am curious as to the way that turns out...

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
      LOL I have not heard dillhole in a long time. Thanks pratt55 that really made my day. well, that and I now only have 100 days till my next disneyland trip. When does the pov comp usually take place??? I am curious as to the way that turns out...
      Its actually taking place right now.
      HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

^^^^Anyone have spoilers on this yet? (please)!!!!!!

Comment

It sounds like the veto winner was:

Spoiler

Dick
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, and
            Spoiler
            WOW! Interesting!

Comment

Spoiler
              Prior to the Veto competion Dustin said that if either Dick or Danielle came off the block he would go up as a pawn. Now that one of them is coming off the block I wonder if he is still as willing.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler
                I wonder if Dick will take Danielle off the block to save her this week. Other posts have said he was trying to get voted out instead of her. She never saved him though the last time they were up together.

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
                  Spoiler
                  I wonder if Dick will take Danielle off the block to save her this week. Other posts have said he was trying to get voted out instead of her. She never saved him though the last time they were up together.
                  I do think that is what is going to happen.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now the wait begins!

Comment

Spoiler
                      I do think that is what is going to happen. I read on other boards that he was gonna use it on her if he got it. He just wanted to make this week pure hel* for everyone.
                      HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2dzneboys View Post
                        Spoiler
                        I do think that is what is going to happen. I read on other boards that he was gonna use it on her if he got it. He just wanted to make this week pure hel* for everyone.
                        Sounds about right!

Comment

thanks for the info. on one of news channels like msnbc they just had a segment on Ambers comment and how it would never air on big brother. but ironically they just showed it on this news channel. I can't believe she is so stupid. Again her poor daughter. I do think this will be an interesting week reguardless of what happens. very entertaining...

Comment

I've got some dish.

My niece is really good friends with the lead singer of Suicidal Tendencies wife and they do stuff together all the time.

I guess Evil Dick is really good friends with the them! She told my niece he's actually really nice and that he's totally got his game going for the show. And all the name dropping he is doing, knowing so and so, is real!

Who knew!

Comment

Spoiler
                              I have also read that Dick says he will use it on Daniele. if dustin goes up as a pawn, that would be dumb because then they would lose a vote
                              MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

even the other night they showed Dicks friend etc and they all said that too. He seems the type that if you are a good friend he is super loyal but if you cross him watch out. I hope most of these people are trying to make good tv. it would be sad to think they are this way in real life....

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                                  I've got some dish.

My niece is really good friends with the lead singer of Suicidal Tendencies wife and they do stuff together all the time.

I guess Evil Dick is really good friends with the them! She told my niece he's actually really nice and that he's totally got his game going for the show. And all the name dropping he is doing, knowing so and so, is real!

Who knew!
                                  Loved this dish. He would drive me nuts in the house with all his ranting and raving. But I do appreciate how he tries to be a parent. He has no real clue how to do it but if you mess with one of his kids you are in for it. I bet he does that for his friends also.
                                  sigpic

Comment

I have to say that the time period between Thursday's show and Sunday's show is way too long for me. I only watch the 3 shows a week, no internet feed or Sho TOO. Anyone else get antsy for the Sun show like I do?

Comment

thats why I check in at one of the many feed update sites (jokers, realitybbq etc) the only day I dont go to those site is thursday so I can avoi spoilers
                                      MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

I liked when it was Saturday night! I too find it a long stretch until Sunday!

Comment

unfortunatly, I am so nosy nothing is new till thurs. and I find myself at 5:55 trying not to look it up before my husband gets home at 6. I try to keep busy. I like that BB is atleast 3 days a week. It gives me some entertainment. I have more of an issue when it is on Tues at 9 I have a hard time staying up till 10. my husband says whats on tonight. other than sun, tues and thurs. I have to say nothing... He just said, " BB is on tonight..." of course i say yes and no i do not know anything...But I do...

Comment

Working...
                                          X