This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Brother 8!

Dustin and Eric seem cool so far. After taking it all in. Of course maybe it was Dustins face as Gonorrhea Joe was telling us a bit too much of his biz....lol
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

It is going to be interesting watching this year. I didnt care for Joe, way TMI. I dont know who I like yet. I need to watch Sunday and see who is annoying. I thought Danielle reminded me of Holly from a few years back. We will have to wait and see!!!

I do like the whole America Votes thing. Eric could be sorry though that he is the one that has to do what everyone says.
      *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
        Right off the bat I like Kail because she is a business woman who probably has some plans up her sleeve.
        Don't like Kail AT ALL. Her whole comment about not being able to "Deal with it" if one of her kids was gay ... turned me right off.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
          Don't like Kail AT ALL. Her whole comment about not being able to "Deal with it" if one of her kids was gay ... turned me right off.
          Yeah, that's right she did make that comment. I hope that will be her last because I will change my mind on her strategy.

Comment

Who do you think will make it to final 3? Yeah I know we have only seen one episode but its fun to see if any of your early choices make it or if in a few weeks you decide you cannot stand your first picks. I already did mine in an earlier post.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
              OK...I REALLY don't like Gonorrhea Joe..... TMI.
              Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
              I love the whole Alice and Wonderland theme going on in the house. It's so cute.

Eric is going to be fun to watch since he's the America's player. I love that America gets to participate.

And as far as the hotties go,Nick was the only one who caught my eye.
              Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
              Dustin's my favorite so far. It's gonna be FUN with him and his attention... seeking ex.

Eric is gonna be cool to watch! I love this America's Choice thing so far LOL!!!!
              Well, at least I'm not the only one who doesn't like Joe. I can't stand him. Very annoying IMO. I also didn't like the blonde girl that was with Dustin & Tommy Lee (I mean, Dick). She is just full of anger towards the other girl (who I can't remember her name either).
              Which one was Nick? Is that the guy with the pushed down hair cut that didn't get to participate in the HoH competition? He had a cute face but I can't stand the hairstyle. Blegh :yuck: As for Kail, I wonder if she'll put up Joe because the fact that she did say that comment about not being able to "Deal with it" and since he is the only gay person in the house that she can nominate this week. I just didn't like her because it doesn't look like she needs the money to win this game, little Miss Business Owner. And Eric...at first he was my most annoying person in the house just because of his super outgoing personality but then Joe started trash talking and then at the end they mentioned the whole "America's Player", Eric became less annoying to me. Will pretty cool to tell him to do stuff. Although, he won't be able to throw all the competitions now like he said at the beginning of the Hoh comp because if we tell him to try and win, then he's obviously going to have to try and win, right??

BTW, I love the theme to the house this year of Alice in Wonderland! The bedrooms are too funny! I feel bad for the super tall guys who are stuck in the little beds.
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Spoiler alert if you want to know who was nominated it was:

Spoiler

Amber and Carol
                sigpic

Comment

And she made a point of Bringing her BIG Bible with her too....lol....Something about her always in the diary room, talking about how half of her whole town works for her too....

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                    Well, at least I'm not the only one who doesn't like Joe. I can't stand him. Very annoying IMO.
                    Now i am waiting to see his unusually large nipples......

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                      Now i am waiting to see his unusually large nipples......
                      OMG...you didn't see them last night? He showed them after the HoH competition. They ARE huge!!! Like teacup saucers. Eeww... And it's not even like it's a big nipple. They're more like the "aerola" circle and that's it. :lmao: Can't believe you missed them!
                      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

The whole evil Dick/Danielle thing is creepy. They didn't talk to each other for five years? Then again, not for two. She's only 21! Jeez. So much father/daughter drama. It's kind of mean of the show to put her with him! He sounds like quite the pops. :judge:

I'm going to love Dustin/Joe's drama.

That football player is cute!

Everyone else? I just don't like anyone yet. Amber's not bad. Carol's blah.

That girl who is supposed to be the "enemy" who is owed five dollars from junior high? Um, her outfit was atrocious, and her reason for being there is so stupid. Frenemies from high school--lame!! They weren't even interesting frenemies. Ugh.

Yet, I'll never miss an episode! I love Big Brother.

Comment

i love bb however no one will ever comepare to dr will. and when the blonde enemy (jessica i think) was talking about why they are not friends she sounds so unintelligent and who says" talking smack" anymore? im 32 and i don't think i have ever said it. although i do have to say danielle does look like a thin anna nicole.

Comment

Anybody have Showtime 2 and going to watch "Big Brother: After Dark"? Were thinking of getting Showtime, but want to know how it is first.

Comment

Nope, I don't have Showtime or any premium channels. (I mostly chat then watch tv)

But, I would love the thank having On Demand. I got to see some parts I missed last night and it's good to know, that I won't be missing any episodes.
                              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I just wanted to say that I went to the Survivor Sucks boards today and MAN! Are they mean!! It was partially hilarious and partially sad.

Oh and from what I've read the BB After Dark is just the feeds only you can't control them. It ws ok but not stellar and hard to hear.
                                Good morning, son
                                In twenty years from now
                                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                And I can tell you 'bout today
                                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                It was pain
                                Sunny days and rain
                                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone will you search for my title AstroSunShine and chat from there plz
                                  :lol:Look at my picture!! I know you want it!:lol:

Comment

I love Big Brother also. It's going to be difficult to top All Stars, but it looks like there will be plenty of Drama. So far, I like Dustin and Dick. I can't stand Joe and don't like Carol and Jessica or Danielle that much. I see Amber and Zach making it pretty far, and maybe Dustin if Joe goes away soon. I did get the live feeds this year, but so far it hasn't been too exciting. I know who won POV,
                                    Spoiler
                                    Daniele

My favorite BB site is Jokers, but I also look at Reality BBQ an Morty's.
                                    :ap: I'd rather be at Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                                      i love bb however no one will ever comepare to dr will. and when the blonde enemy (jessica i think) was talking about why they are not friends she sounds so unintelligent and who says" talking smack" anymore? im 32 and i don't think i have ever said it. although i do have to say danielle does look like a thin anna nicole.
                                      Are you talking smack about her? ) Just kidding. I thought the same thing when she was talking. She annoyed me.
                                      :ap: I'd rather be at Disneyland!

Comment

well maybe. i just thought she seemed out of place. something i would of seen in high school back in the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                                          well maybe. i just thought she seemed out of place. something i would of seen in high school back in the 90's.
                                          Then her and Dick belong together since he still thinks it's the 80's and that he is 'totally rockin'. Potential showmance material.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X