This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Did it just happen around me or was the show 10 minutes shorter than normal? I recorded it and it didn't start until 8:10 causing the recording to shut off after the America's Vote for the week. Were the nominations revealed?

Comment

Yes the nominations were revealed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
        Did it just happen around me or was the show 10 minutes shorter than normal? I recorded it and it didn't start until 8:10 causing the recording to shut off after the America's Vote for the week. Were the nominations revealed?
        Due to prior programs running late BB did not start on the eastcoast feeds until 6:10 and they went 10 min late, so if you programed to record it, you did loose the last 10 min.

Comment

Could someone please post just the nominations? I don't want to look at any internet sites because I don't want to know anything else that has happened. Thank you!!

Comment

Could someone please post just the nominations? I don't want to look at any internet sites because I don't want to know anything else that has happened. Thank you!!
            Dick and Danielle were nominated.

Comment

I am getting so frustrated. I read other BB sites, and they are just killing me! America hates Eric. Everyone is planning on voting to sabotage (sp?) his game. I don't know why it bugs me so much!!

First they chose to have Dustin nominated and boy does that suck for Eric. Umm, hello Dustin is in his alliance and that is a BAAAAD move for him.

Now, it's who will Eric have to give the silent treatment for a week. I am betting America will choose Jessica to punish Eric.

Craptastic.

They of course plan to vote for Eric to vote against his alliance this week and if Eric ever becomes HOH, America will vote for him to nominate his closest friends.

Why does this bother me so much? I just think it's awful. I feel bad for him. I wonder what would happen to him if he just got fed up and told his alliance the truth about the AP?

Just wondering what you MiceChatters think, I am so sick of those other BB sites right now.
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

From what I understood, Eric gets money for every 5 tasks he completes. He, technically, can choose not to complete a task right? If he knows how to protect himself he will stop following America's stupid decisions and play the game for himself.

Comment

From what I understood, Eric gets money for every 5 tasks he completes. He, technically, can choose not to complete a task right? If he knows how to protect himself he will stop following America's stupid decisions and play the game for himself.
                  It's not clear on the website, but I agree... at some point you must ignore the task to prevent exposing yourself. He totally dodged a bullet on the second vote against the grain.. especially since Danielle figured it out.
                  Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                  Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                  Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

I don't think he has a choice about the way he votes, or if he is HOH, who he nominates.

They have never asked him in the diary who he is voting for. I think he has to do what we say, except for the tasks. Those he can choose not to try or to try half-heartedly like trying to get Dustin nominated.
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink View Post
                      I am getting so frustrated. I read other BB sites, and they are just killing me! America hates Eric. Everyone is planning on voting to sabotage (sp?) his game. I don't know why it bugs me so much!!

First they chose to have Dustin nominated and boy does that suck for Eric. Umm, hello Dustin is in his alliance and that is a BAAAAD move for him.

Now, it's who will Eric have to give the silent treatment for a week. I am betting America will choose Jessica to punish Eric.

Craptastic.

They of course plan to vote for Eric to vote against his alliance this week and if Eric ever becomes HOH, America will vote for him to nominate his closest friends.

Why does this bother me so much? I just think it's awful. I feel bad for him. I wonder what would happen to him if he just got fed up and told his alliance the truth about the AP?

Just wondering what you MiceChatters think, I am so sick of those other BB sites right now.
                      Wow that sucks. I didn't know they were trying to sabotage him. Did they just start doing it now starting with last night's "Get Dusting nominated" thing? I was pretty shocked that Dustin's name was on there. I was totally expecting Dick to be on there. Guess I wasted all my time Thursday evening voting for him. :botox:

Spoiler
                      I REALLY hope that they do not put him up as a pawn because if "America" chooses to get him kicked out, Eric will lose his vote in his alliance.

Yesterday was a great show. Drama from start to finish! Hilarious when they showed Jameka and Amber praying because they played the churchy organ music. :lol:
                      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I think this whole America's Player thing is stupid. They're always wanting him to do stuff opposite of what he wants to do. He wanted Nick to get evicted, but they made him vote Kail; he wanted to vote out Mike, but they made him vote out Kail; now they're making him try to put up one of his alliance members? And it's so stupid why everyone hates Eric. I can't figure out why, because he's doing what America is telling him to do. What happens if he just refuses to do what they tell him. It's not like they can evict him.

I hate Dick and hope he finally goes home this week. I can't stand seeing his ugly face on TV anymore, nor can I stand his mouth.

I also think it's rude and patronizing for CBS to play the organ music when Jameka or Amber is seen praying. It's like CBS and Big Brother are making fun of their beliefs.
                        Last edited by InnerSpace; 08-13-2007, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Who's Alex?

Comment

It has been confirmed Eric had to cold shoulder

Spoiler

Jessica. He has told her he is sick and that the BB medic has told him to stay away from everyone. I wonder how many times SuperStacie voted to make this happen.
                            sigpic

Comment

That just sucks.

Comment

If he's smart, at this point he'll just give up the money. It's obvious that America is against him with their voting, he can see that, I'm sure. I don't like it, I like the guy and I am actually rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
                                  If he's smart, at this point he'll just give up the money. It's obvious that America is against him with their voting, he can see that, I'm sure. I don't like it, I like the guy and I am actually rooting for him.
                                  Me too. I vote when I remember and I, in no way, am screwing with my votes. I wanted Dick to get nominated and everyone else chose Dustin. I wish they would show how the votes went down after the deadline passes.

Comment

Just a quick thought. When they show the credits is there a disclaimer about producers & executives being able to influence voting? I know on some reality shows it is there so the producers can stir up trouble and create more drama in a show.

Comment

POV ceremony is over

Spoiler
                                      Dick took Danielle off. Dustin was put up in her place. This was agreed upon by the HOH group as it was supposed to show Dick that he is being voted out. I think this could backfire if Danielle, Jen, Zach vote for Dick to stay and if Eric is told to vote Dustin out then Dick stays. Dustin goes to sequester and once more Eric will be in deep doggy do-do because of a 'hinky vote'
                                      Last edited by pratt55; 08-13-2007, 01:38 PM. Reason: forgot to add spoiler
                                      sigpic

Comment

I am hoping that happens...

Comment

We're all going to have to vote to get Dick out!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X