This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

i noticed that Eric stopped telling evicted houseguests about the America's Player thing via video. If the jury knew anything about that he wouldn't get a single vote from them, even if he was up against ED.

The second the finale is over I'm going back through this thread, reading all the spoilers and watching all the video links. I can only imagine what is being edited out!!!

Comment

being america's player is the worst possible thing for Eric in terms of people-favor.

This is where the terms are important.. if he outted himself, would he be kicked out? If not, I would have stopped playing along before the dustin eviction. he's screwed
      Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
      Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
      Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
        The second the finale is over I'm going back through this thread, reading all the spoilers and watching all the video links. I can only imagine what is being edited out!!!
        Since I think your the only one being patient and watching the show rather than being a cheat like the rest of us I am curious as to your opinion about the houseguests that are left.

Who do you like, not like?
        Who would you like to see win, who would you like to see leave?
        Who is the most honest player? Who is the biggest schemer?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
          According to some reports the Power of 10 episode with Whamber and Dani will be on next Tuesday.

Here is a good interview of Allison Grodner, Exec Producer BB8. CONTAINS SPOILERS so do not read if you want to be spoiler free for tonight's episode and then you can read it after watching the show.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20052968,00.html

That's a really good interview. Thanks for finding it, Pratt!! I've been reading all the spoilers, but I haven't watched anything on youtube. I'm interested to see what they show tonight. After all, it's only an hour show!!

Comment

I am sitting here in suspense waiting to see who was voted out!!!!
            *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Voted out tonight is:
              Spoiler
              Jen went home, the vote was 6 to 0. She was given a penalty vote because she broke the food restriction
              Last edited by samsma; 08-23-2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Oh my GOSH, I almost forgot it was on tonight!!!

Comment

Our new HOH is:

Spoiler
                  Jessica
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                    Oh my GOSH, I almost forgot it was on tonight!!!
                    You better not forget I have a feeling you have some serious drinking to do. Unless you and your doctor feel it is time to call in another designated drinker for the Whamber game?

Found a picture of Whamber and Dani on the set of Power of 10

http://www.tvgasm.com/newsgasm/news/...amber-on-t.php
                    Last edited by pratt55; 08-23-2007, 05:28 PM. Reason: added link
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm going to err on the side of caution and spoiler this, but...

Spoiler

Was it just me, or when Julie mentioned going to the sequester house to Jen, she got that kind of deer in the headlights look and said, okay. It just seems like each time right before she went off the deep end, she would go somewhere else (in her mind) and agree, saying okay. Just a hunch. Is anyone taking bets on whether or not she'll stick it out in the sequester house or not?

Good episode tonight. I wonder if the two that suspect they will be nominated will actually go up on the block.

Comment

We were watching it on our DVR which went completely nuts right when they were getting ready to talk about Dani and Whamber on Power of 10. I missed the eviction and what was said afterwards to Julie. I did catch the HOH contest but now I have to watch cbs.com tomorrow so I can the evicted guests reactions.
                        sigpic

Comment

The way they edit the show is so odd. It was an ok show. I definately had higher expectations. I am so excited to see who Jessica puts up.

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                            The way they edit the show is so odd. It was an ok show. I definately had higher expectations. I am so excited to see who Jessica puts up.
                            I figure it will be Whamber & Jameka again.
                            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Oh, I sooo hope that Dick goes home this week.

Comment

It's old news now anyway, but I heard an interesting idea that Jen could have used that really would have ticked Dick off. Since we all know that there are no penalties when someone throws a drink on you, if only Jen had had a glass of water when Dick blew that smoke in her face, she could have totally thrown the glass in his face and on his cigarette, thus ending the smoke and a little retaliation to Dick at the same time.

Comment

Jen's Early Show interview:

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_vi...ml?id=3177847n
                                  sigpic

Comment

Is Daniele's blog up yet? Did you guys see that when they showed Nick they called him "Daniele's BB8 Boyfriend"?

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                                      Is Daniele's blog up yet? Did you guys see that when they showed Nick they called him "Daniele's BB8 Boyfriend"?
                                      He boyfriend was on BB a few seasons ago! Really odd they are together and both appeared on BB.

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
                                        He boyfriend was on BB a few seasons ago! Really odd they are together and both appeared on BB.
                                        Her real-life b/f? That's odd. I doubt they're together anymore though. No mention of him in her blog this week and barely a mention of Nick as well! I just found it really strange that they called Nick her "BB Boyfriend" when he was supporting her at the "Power of 10" taping.

Comment

I took it as that was her real life bf. Thats why he was at the taping with her. I doubt they are still together too though, after what happened this year on the show. If I remember right Nick was a real bimbo on his season too!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X