X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
    But personally, I need to have Amber out of the house. So sick of her whiney, cry baby butt.
    Me too. I am so tired of her and I hope she doesn't make it to the end. She will be another "floater".
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Spoiler
      Eric and Jessica shared their first kiss early this morning. He then discussed/critiqued it for about 30 minutes until more smooching.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
        Spoiler
        Eric and Jessica shared their first kiss early this morning. He then discussed/critiqued it for about 30 minutes until more smooching.
        Awwwww...
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Spoiler
          As said by Amber: 'I'm not as small as I look.' :lmao: Where does she get this stuff?? Not saying she's fat, mind you. I should be that fat.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            Spoiler

Way to break my heart. lol
            STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
            And, I kiss that frog
            Each time finding
            The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
            He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
              Spoiler
              As said by Amber: 'I'm not as small as I look.' :lmao: Where does she get this stuff?? Not saying she's fat, mind you. I should be that fat.
              Oh yeah...and modeling??? Seriously??? I know Jameka is probably just egging her on about it but seriously??? :blink: Her face? Her hair? Her personality??? SERIOUSLY???

Alright, I'll stop because I feel like I belong on Grey's Anatomy by saying so many "Seriously???" :lol:

Comment

I was totally entertained of the shots they used of her during the modeling discussion. None of which made her look pretty. Let's just say she's not a pretty eater.

Comment

Can she even spell model? I am sorry SuperStacie but I am sure it did not mean a thing to him as we all know you are his one true love. BTW I voted for him to have to kiss Zach, just for you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Funny! I voted for him to kiss ED!

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
                      I was totally entertained of the shots they used of her during the modeling discussion. None of which made her look pretty. Let's just say she's not a pretty eater.
                      MTNGIRL, Amber ain't a pretty anything! :lol:

Comment

Whamber 'could' be a model for instant tears or something.

Comment

That poor girl needs a major dose of reality.

Comment

seriously I don't care how great she think she looks. When she looks back on that show again she will cry. she can not be stupid enough to think that bb was not making fun of her. Not to bash her but she looks like a muppet. The nose and the line for a mouth. and the tummy. why wear a bikini on tv. i won't wear a bikini in my back yard.. enough ranting. the show however was very entertaining. I can't wait for tues. and the power of 10. and then bb.

Comment

Brilliant bit of editing by the Big Brother people last night. Jameka is deluded or an evil genius for propping Amber up so high and for complimenting that head of hair. I hope she's an evil genius. :beg: But I suspect deluded. Amber as a model, that's awesome. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
                                Funny! I voted for him to kiss ED!
                                So did my husband.
                                sigpic

Comment

Rumor only: I read this on another site and if correct according to the CBS rules for America's Player if Eric makes it to the final 4 he no longer has to do what America wants and gets to play on his own:

Basically Eric gets to make his own decision from final 4 on

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/

Voting Periods: America's Player on Big Brother begins on Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) and ends at 11:59:59 AM PT on Wednesday September 12, 2007 (the "America's Player Period"). Voting Periods: There will be twenty-nine (29) voting periods (each a "Voting Period and collectively the "Voting Periods") that occur within the America's Player Period. The Voting Periods are every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday each week during the America's Player Period which run from 5:00 PM PT to 11:59:59 PM PT the same day. Example: The first Voting Period begins Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 5:00 PM PT and ends the same day, Sunday July 8, 2007 at 11:59:59 PM PT. Sponsor may at its discretion shift any Voting Period and post notice of shift online at the www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8 web site. Big Brother broadcasts are subject to preemption and schedule changes. Please check local television listings for Big Brother broadcast dates/times in your area.
                                  sigpic

Comment

We also voted for him to kiss ED, but now I think that was a mistake. We should have voted for one of the girls (not Jess), that would be harder to plan/explain. :lol:

Spoiler
                                    The more I think about it, the more I'd loooove for Daniele to get backdoored. I know it means suicide for Jessica, so she shouldn't, but it would be so awesome. She has no enemies yet, so she needs to just keep going along with people/Eric until someone betrays her. They're running out of chances to evict Dick and Daniele though. This game/season has been very even, so yin and yang, push and pull. I can't help but think Dick or Daniele will win HoH next week again.

Comment

they're toast for not getting rid of ED and Dani earlier. The breakup that started with getting rid of dustin was their downfall. They could have purged ED and dani, and then Jen with ease.

My money is Dani goes far now... final 4 or more. Only because they failed to get rid of her
                                      Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                                      Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                                      Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                        Brilliant bit of editing by the Big Brother people last night. Jameka is deluded or an evil genius for propping Amber up so high and for complimenting that head of hair. I hope she's an evil genius. :beg: But I suspect deluded. Amber as a model, that's awesome. :lmao:
                                        Seriously. Greatest editing job in a very, very long time. We were laughing so hard. I can't believe she's that deluded (Amber, not Jameka) and then how she kept talking about herself and how gorgeous she is. Half of the time, she's standing around with her mouth hanging open. Oh my, what a great segment. :lmao:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                                        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
                                          they're toast for not getting rid of ED and Dani earlier. The breakup that started with getting rid of dustin was their downfall. They could have purged ED and dani, and then Jen with ease.

My money is Dani goes far now... final 4 or more. Only because they failed to get rid of her
                                          I would have liked to have seen Jess put up ED and Zach or Zach and Dani for nominations to shake up things in the house again.

As far as I know, no one shook hands on the final four agreement or did they? I can't remember?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X