This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Brother 8!

I think it would be hilarious if he had a showmance with someone close to his daughters age.

I tend to stick with jokers site because its one I have been at since the beginning. I wont pay for feeds or showtime. I loved it the first season when the feeds were free! But if they did that now, I would prob get fired for surfing during work hours!
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
      well maybe. i just thought she seemed out of place. something i would of seen in high school back in the 90's.
      I was just kidding . I definitely was "talking smack" about her.
      :ap: I'd rather be at Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        Anybody have Showtime 2 and going to watch "Big Brother: After Dark"? Were thinking of getting Showtime, but want to know how it is first.
        We have Showtime..and I have it Tivo'd for everynight. So far it been really boring. Just lots of talk on who to vote out. Nothing really to exciting. But you can hear the conversations really well. Not sure its worth getting if you don't already have it....maybe just look at Survivor sucks and read the highlights there. I have been reading Mortystv and they keep a pretty good log of everything that happens with some video. I will keep report back if Showtimes feeds start to get more exciting.
        HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

the thing i love most about big brother is the word "showmance" or if this was all stars it would be "bromance and or Homance" can we tell i enjoy quality shows or i have no life. maybe both. but i love bb and it has just started. yea!!!!

Comment

Ok so BB is my guilty pleasure and well I have ten showtimes and NO SHOW2... I want to watch it so badly... but I can't... TEAR... I am tempted to ask my aunt if I can pay the difference to get SHOW2... How much extra do you think it would be... I already have all premium channels.... Why not this one... YARGH!!!!!

Comment

So...I'm watching a commercial for BB8. And they show scenes from an upcoming "Live" segment. How can they show it if it hasn't happened yet?

Oooops CBS, maybe it was the rehersal?
              -----------------------------------------------
              DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                So...I'm watching a commercial for BB8. And they show scenes from an upcoming "Live" segment. How can they show it if it hasn't happened yet?

Oooops CBS, maybe it was the rehersal?
                They usually only do live segments for eviction and HOH contests. They have already done the nomination ceremony and veto competition which will air tonight and Tuesday.
                sigpic

Comment

Okay ... WTF was up with the one chick CRYING because she thought her picture was bad??? You would have thought her dog died or something.

Comment

I know, she was so annoying! She looked a much bigger fool crying than any picture could make her out to be!

Comment

i'd be happy if my picture actually looked like that... I just feel this group is really immature and there will be alot of petty drama. i guess we will just see how it turns out

Comment

Oh.
                        My.
                        Gawd.

That Jen chick--I hate her!! I'm so glad they spent so much time making her look idiotic and shallow. :lol: Good times.

Kail....I just don't like. She's from an unincorporated tiny townish place (not an actual town) in Oregon in the middle of nowhere. Bugs me that she says everyone in town works for her. Ick. She and her husband bought a "resort" that's not really a resort. It's basically some cabins and a restaurant in the woods.

I felt bad for Amber. I'd like her to be in it a little longer. We'll see!!

Comment

I can't wait to get home and watch it... I always Tivo it so I can fast forward through the retarded stuff... It sounds like I might be FF through the entire show... LOL... JK...

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                            That Jen chick--I hate her!! I'm so glad they spent so much time making her look idiotic and shallow. :lol: Good times.
                            Oh. Mah. Gawd. Is exactly what I yelled out during this part. Had to rewind it and watch again. :evil:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                            Mark Twain

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WTH is up with that Jen chick??? Crying because of a PICTURE? She has got to go. I thought it was funny how everyone in the house was trying not to laugh. Then I thought maybe she was just "acting" but she was serious!

I dont like Kail either, although she has the hottie boys on her alliance. She came up with a retarded story about how she was being "fair". That was just dumb.

I like the Americas Vote question for this week. It will be interesting to see this play out through the summer.

Cant wait for tomorrows show!!!!
                              *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by belle View Post
                                OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WTH is up with that Jen chick??? Crying because of a PICTURE? She has got to go. I thought it was funny how everyone in the house was trying not to laugh. Then I thought maybe she was just "acting" but she was serious!

I dont like Kail either, although she has the hottie boys on her alliance. She came up with a retarded story about how she was being "fair". That was just dumb.
                                I agree with you 100%. Jen needs to go home so her picture becomes black and white and then she have another good cry.
                                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                                  i'd be happy if my picture actually looked like that... I just feel this group is really immature and there will be alot of petty drama. i guess we will just see how it turns out
                                  Agreed.

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                  Oh.
                                  I felt bad for Amber. I'd like her to be in it a little longer. We'll see!!
                                  Best part of the show was showing how stupid Jen truly is. As for Amber, I'm kind of bored with her already. I know she's on the show for a good reason but she's been crying too much IMO. Too much crying in just two shows already. She cried in the first episode and she's crying again in this episode. It also annoyed me at the end when she was saying about how Kail wasn't being right about putting her up since they're both mothers. Just because you're a mother you shouldn't be nominated? What's up with that excuse? No thanks... :thumbdown Just because you got on the chopping block first, don't bring up the fact that you're a mom. Be mature and fight to stay in!!!

Originally posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
                                  I can't wait to get home and watch it... I always Tivo it so I can fast forward through the retarded stuff... It sounds like I might be FF through the entire show... LOL... JK...
                                  That's what I did last night too but I wish I didn't. By the time I watched it, it was already past midnight and it was too late to vote for the poll. Did any of you guys vote? I can't wait to hear who Eric is going to tell his giant sob story to.
                                  I still can't stand Joe and I'm liking Dustin more and more.
                                  The ones I like the least on the show so far are Joe, Jen, Jessica, & Amber.
                                  http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                  www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                  http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I would have nominated Jen because of that photo outburst - WTFruit!

And the queenie guy (still dont know their names) because of his total dramaqueen-ness.

On a side note, most of the guys are pretty hot this season! Even the other gay guy (I really need to learn their names) I think is kinda cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                                      I would have nominated Jen because of that photo outburst - WTFruit!

And the queenie guy (still dont know their names) because of his total dramaqueen-ness.

On a side note, most of the guys are pretty hot this season! Even the other gay guy (I really need to learn their names) I think is kinda cute.

I agree with you. Kail should have put up Jen and Joe because of their drama. Her reason about being "fair" was stupid. Why would you want to throw out the two weakest players? I thought the goal was to go for the strongest.

Dustin is starting to grow on me, he seems like a really sweet guy. It was really sad hearing the way Joe talked to Dustin in the hammock, I felt so bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                                        Dustin is starting to grow on me, he seems like a really sweet guy. It was really sad hearing the way Joe talked to Dustin in the hammock, I felt so bad for him.
                                        Me too. He just seems like a way better guy than Joe. That guy is such a drama queen and it's already old.
                                        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                                          I agree with you. Kail should have put up Jen and Joe because of their drama. Her reason about being "fair" was stupid. Why would you want to throw out the two weakest players? I thought the goal was to go for the strongest.

This was my thought...why vote out the weakest. Of course, they probably should keep the annoying ones til the end so that anyone up against them would win the money. Personally, Joe is driving me up the wall. Dustin seems like a nice guy.
                                          :ap: I'd rather be at Disneyland!

Comment

Working...
                                          X