X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
    Does anyone else find it strange that we have yet to see sequester house? Usually they show it at least right before the 2nd person goes in and you get the reaction of the first jury member.
    Yes... especially with all the drama surrounding Dustin's eviction and his reactions! You also find very little talk about it at all in the show..

Comment

Spoiler
      this is huge for zach.. to see which side he goes with.. and to see if they plan on backdoor or go right for the heart up front. Dani is such a competitor.. its risky to have her in POV competition.. but I'd love to see Zach put up both Dani and Dick... but since he was put up by Jess/Eric, I wonder if he would side with them. I hope he would.. it would be the smarter play I think. Put up Dani/Dick.. get Dani kicked out.. and Dick is HELPLESS.. he would be everyone's favorite pawn to take along though

But how's this for a game tease.. I wonder if Eric can reveal his Americas Player role in the finals to the jury? Imagine if Dick were to go up there.. say 'I'm the biggest gamer... I got you, you and you kicked out.. saved my butt, etc' and to then have Eric stand up and say 'well actually dick, it went down like this...' because as it turns out Eric has been the catalyst that pushed all the big swings over the top. I think that would be awesome to play out.. lets hope he can!

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
        Spoiler
        this is huge for zach.. to see which side he goes with.. and to see if they plan on backdoor or go right for the heart up front. Dani is such a competitor.. its risky to have her in POV competition.. but I'd love to see Zach put up both Dani and Dick... but since he was put up by Jess/Eric, I wonder if he would side with them. I hope he would.. it would be the smarter play I think. Put up Dani/Dick.. get Dani kicked out.. and Dick is HELPLESS.. he would be everyone's favorite pawn to take along though

But how's this for a game tease.. I wonder if Eric can reveal his Americas Player role in the finals to the jury? Imagine if Dick were to go up there.. say 'I'm the biggest gamer... I got you, you and you kicked out.. saved my butt, etc' and to then have Eric stand up and say 'well actually dick, it went down like this...' because as it turns out Eric has been the catalyst that pushed all the big swings over the top. I think that would be awesome to play out.. lets hope he can!
        That would be great. But I'm just as nervous as Stinkerbell. eeeK!

Comment

Damn preseason football. My Tivo didn't record BB because it was showing on KCAL9 instead of CBS2 last night. I managed to catch it at 8:30 right during the voting. :thumbdown But I AM glad Whamber is finally out of the building. Poor Jenn, she's stuck with Dustin & Whamber in the Sequester House!

And I'm glad to hear who won the HOH!!!
          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I think I remember reading somewhere that after the Final 3 or 4, it was up to Eric if he wanted to reveal he is/was America's Player.

Comment

A phone call was won during the HOH competition:

Spoiler
              Eric won it and gave it to Jessica. Today Jess got to talk to her brothers. One of them had just gotten back from Iraq.

As far as Eric revealing he was playing as America's Player if I was him I would not want it revealed until after the jury votes. Otherwise they may feel that he had an advantage by America telling him how to vote based on how they perceived the game.
              sigpic

Comment

I would say that he shouldn't because those voting might be swayed to vote against him to win, since he's already been making money all along.

Editing to add that I should refresh more often. :blush:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                  Damn preseason football. My Tivo didn't record BB because it was showing on KCAL9 instead of CBS2 last night. I managed to catch it at 8:30 right during the voting. :thumbdown But I AM glad Whamber is finally out of the building. Poor Jenn, she's stuck with Dustin & Whamber in the Sequester House!

And I'm glad to hear who won the HOH!!!
                  just watch it on cbs's website. oh and darkbeer tried to warn people about BB change

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                    I think I remember reading somewhere that after the Final 3 or 4, it was up to Eric if he wanted to reveal he is/was America's Player.
                    The speculation is that he can VOTE on his own from final4 on based on the dates given in the AP's rules on the web... but those rules do not outline what Eric can and can't do.

Comment

Eric gets to quit doing what we want on Sept 12 (see below for the rules from CBS site) He has completed 18 out of 23 tasks so far. He only has 29 voting periods in all so after last night's vote (who to get him to nominate) he would only have 5 more things to get voted on. Assuming that Saturday night he will get some strange assignment (kiss someone, mustard incident, etc.) and then Tuesday voting out who we say that would leave him only 3 more for next week.

Bottom line is if he makes it to final 4 he should be able to do what he wants according to CBS rules.

2. Voting Periods: America's Player on Big Brother begins on Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) and ends at 11:59:59 AM PT on Wednesday September 12, 2007 (the "America's Player Period"). Voting Periods: There will be twenty-nine (29) voting periods (each a "Voting Period and collectively the "Voting Periods") that occur within the America's Player Period.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                        That double eviction makes me SO nervous!!

Spoiler
                        I saw Zach talking to Daniele about Dick last night after the HoH competition and she was distancing herself from her dad, bigtime. Zach was saying some negative things about Dick and she was agreeing. Interesting play, Daniele. I wonder who Zach will nominate! He seemed like he was jealous of Eric for a while, but he seems to dislike Dick more. One thing he said was that he was disappointed no one had stood up to Dick and got rid of him yet. I hope he puts up Jameka and Dick.
                        I am soooooo with you on that one Stinkerbell.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                          Bottom line is if he makes it to final 4 he should be able to do what he wants according to CBS rules.
                          Yes, but those voting periods don't say anything about Eric is allowed to do or not in the house in regards to secrecy of the AP twist.. or if he is allowed to disclose any details of it, and if so, when.

I think its going to be a huge card he has to weigh at the finals.. because questions will come out about why things happened. He should get to decide to lie or not.. and not be forced again to lie if he didn't want to.

Comment

Nominations:

Spoiler
                            Jessica and Jameka

Comment

Veto ceremony was held a little after midnight:

Spoiler
                              Dani won Veto. Janelle from BB6 and all stars was the host.
                              sigpic

Comment

So just the veto comp was held? Or do you have any spoilers for the actual ceremony? ^-^ As always guys thanks for the spoilers!

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                                  So just the veto comp was held? Or do you have any spoilers for the actual ceremony? ^-^ As always guys thanks for the spoilers!
                                  It was definitely held. All I do know is it was a morphing competition.
                                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler
                                    I hope Dani uses the POV on Jessica and Zach backdoors Dick. And then because it's a double elimination, byebye Jamesus too! Then the final four are Dani, Zach, Jess and Eric? That's my dream F4!

Comment

My wish for final 3 is: Zach, Dani and Jessica. Who are yours?
                                      sigpic

Comment

My wish, Eric, Jessica and whoever.... maybe Dick to add some spice.

As to who I want to go, Zach, Danielle, Jameka, and Dick. In that order.
                                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Right now I think anyone would be stupid to get rid of Dick. Think about anyone of those 5 left who would be sitting by him in the final two. I feel it would be securing your own votes to keep him in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                          X