This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Brother 8!

i like Dustin too. and Amber and the whole mom thing is rediculous. maybe thats why kail nominated her so she can't play the sympathy of a single mom taking care of her mom and kid and sis etc. it just gets old

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
      I would have nominated Jen because of that photo outburst - WTFruit!

And the queenie guy (still dont know their names) because of his total dramaqueen-ness.

On a side note, most of the guys are pretty hot this season! Even the other gay guy (I really need to learn their names) I think is kinda cute.
      Joe is the queenie guy and Dustin is the ex they brought in.

I usually dont remember who they all are until about half are gone. One thing I like about jokersupdates is at the top of the screen is pics of them with their names. its the only way I know who they all are.
      MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Joe and Jen need to go. The first night I felt bad for Joe with Dustin coming in but now I like Dustin but Joe gets on my nerves. His comment to Dustin in the hammock about he had 'made him into what he is today' cracked me up since they were only together for 2 years. Thank goodness Dustin nicely stepped up for himself.
        sigpic

Comment

Nick is how shall I say..... HOT!

Loved the twists!

Can't wait till the next episode!

Comment

I dunno if this has been said, but I saw a Youtube clip of Nick and Joe in the spa discussing how Nicks dad thought he was gay until he was 21 because he'd never had a girlfriend. THEN he said something about giving another guy a (insert descriptive activity, 2 words starting with "b" and "j")

Hmmmmmmm.....

Comment

I find it hard to believe he is not gay but gave one of those to a guy. That just doesn't seem like something you experiment with. hmm?

Comment

OMG GET RID OF JOE... I like dustin... he seems like a really nice guy... And I think Joe got the clap from his own friends...

Comment

I can't figure out if that guy was serious or not, from watching the video clip. It sort of seemed like he was making a joke, but doesn't have very good delivery because it was so deadpan. Either way, it was funny.

Joe annoys the hell out of me. Just something about him grates on my nerves. Jen, too. But, I'm torn between wanting them gone and wanting them to stay for entertainment value.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                  — Mark Twain

Comment

OK so there's a couple other Youtube clips with Nick talking about his "Top 5 list of guys he'd do...... if he were gay".

What straight guy has a list of GUYS he'd do?

Part of me goes hmmmmmmmmm. Another part of me wonders if it's part of his game to confuse everyone. I'm just not sure about him. But he's good to look at

Comment

I also read on a feed site that nick was cuddling with zach at some point, but it might have been in jest too. weird!

Comment

I dunno if this has been said, but I saw a Youtube clip of Nick and Joe in the spa discussing how Nicks dad thought he was gay until he was 21 because he'd never had a girlfriend. THEN he said something about giving another guy a (insert descriptive activity, 2 words starting with "b" and "j")

Hmmmmmmm.....
                        OK so there's a couple other Youtube clips with Nick talking about his "Top 5 list of guys he'd do...... if he were gay".

What straight guy has a list of GUYS he'd do?

Part of me goes hmmmmmmmmm. Another part of me wonders if it's part of his game to confuse everyone. I'm just not sure about him. But he's good to look at
                        Interesting, Now that you are posting this I'm not sure about him either but it could be just all talk.

And you are right Nick is good to look at.

All I know right now is the BB8 is boring right now from watch ShOtime too. We need more spicy stuff going on.

Comment

Now Nick is the guy with the pushed down haircut that was a football player, right?

And Daniele is very Anna Nicole looking when she did that TrimSpa stuff. Creepy! At least she doesn't talk like her.
                          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                            Now Nick is the guy with the pushed down haircut that was a football player, right?

And Daniele is very Anna Nicole looking when she did that TrimSpa stuff. Creepy! At least she doesn't talk like her.
                            You got it. If you want pictures with names you can always look at:

http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml
                            or
                            http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/

Plus many,many other sites. I have had to continually go look at the pictures/names since this season started. About week 6 I will probably have them known.
                            sigpic

Comment

My daughter's new swim instructor looks like Nick...he's cute!

Comment

IS Nick the next twist? LoL

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                  My daughter's new swim instructor looks like Nick...he's cute!
                                  I think I need some swim lessons or at least possibly some CPR Where are these lessons?
                                  sigpic

Comment

So, who watched it last night?!
                                    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I did and Jen so needs to go. I thought that the kissing incident with Nick made her look so stupid. And what is with those shirts. she is probably hoping to get out of the house and have some manufacturing company approach her. Maybe I am giving her to much credit. She may not be that smart. I thought it was ok. I think however I like cheesy tv.

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                                        I did and Jen so needs to go. I thought that the kissing incident with Nick made her look so stupid. And what is with those shirts. she is probably hoping to get out of the house and have some manufacturing company approach her. Maybe I am giving her to much credit. She may not be that smart. I thought it was ok. I think however I like cheesy tv.
                                        She so does need to go! But then, who will we roll our eyes at so much? I was watching the 3-hour thing on Showtime from night before last and it was so obvious that she kept checking the cameras and she kept looking at the other houseguests, who were completely ignoring her, to see if they were watching her. And the shirts. And crying about her picture. And the lying/jealousy. I'm so glad Nick called her on her lie in front of everyone. I read on a live feed recap somewhere that before she asked him to go talk to her, she went and checked her makeup because she knew it would get on TV. :yuck:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                                        — Mark Twain

Comment

• Re: Big Brother 8!

I did the America's choice voting last night. I chose to have him vote out Carol.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X