X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Is Jen really there?
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

They showed everyone arriving up to date. Jen is there. Sunday night they are going to show the Best of BB8.

As of 9:19 AZ time all 3 were still competing. Dick is being extremely lewd and crude towards Zach. I hope Zach wins this 1st part of the competition so he can prove to Dick that being a jerk does not make you a winner.
      Last edited by pratt55; 09-11-2007, 08:21 PM. Reason: adding update
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
        As of 9:19 AZ time all 3 were still competing. Dick is being extremely lewd and crude towards Zach. I hope Zach wins this 1st part of the competition so he can prove to Dick that being a jerk does not make you a winner.
        He's just disgusting. I loathe him. :thumbdown
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Just checked the spoilers...

The Rabbit BROKE and they are trying to fix it.

And here is some more info..

Spoiler

Danielle fell off, got knocked off by the Rabbit, so she broke it. Dick and Zach are basically standing on the carrot stumps and holding keys waiting for the Rabbit to be fixed. Also no rain is being used currently.

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

And Round 1 of three went to...

Spoiler

Zach. Took about 7 hours and both (Zach and Dick) were worn out and frezzing cold, Dick just gave out. Also the Hamsters talked about the winner of the competition winning a new car. Should be interesting to see what happens today, as Dick has to compete against Danielle, and the loser is out of the running for the last HOH.

Sounds like they never got the Rabbit fixed.

Comment

Spoiler
              Dani is complaining that Zach had hit the rabbit first, that she didn't break it. She is looking for excuses at this point. They were talking about how cold that water got at the end and the producers were watching Dick, afraid of hypothermia. I can't believe it lasted that long. It didn't end until 2:30ish.

Spoiler provided by Jokersupdates.com.

Comment

Spoiler
                Yeah, we were watching it on BBAD last night, Dick was being ... well ... himself I guess. I'm pissed Zach won.

Wonder who D&D want going up against Zach in the last round. I'd say Danielle, she has more stamina it seems. Although she did look to be freaking out quite a bit in the rain thing last night.

Comment

Spoiler
                  She was freaking out as soon as the rain started, before the regular show was even over. How long did she last?

I am glad Zach won. At least this way he has a fighting chance to go to the final 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                    And Round 1 of three went to...

Spoiler

Zach. Took about 7 hours and both (Zach and Dick) were worn out and frezzing cold, Dick just gave out. Also the Hamsters talked about the winner of the competition winning a new car. Should be interesting to see what happens today, as Dick has to compete against Danielle, and the loser is out of the running for the last HOH.

Sounds like they never got the Rabbit fixed.

Spoiler
                    Yipee!

Comment

Originally posted by Mousey Girl View Post
                      Spoiler
                      She was freaking out as soon as the rain started, before the regular show was even over. How long did she last?

I am glad Zach won. At least this way he has a fighting chance to go to the final 2.
                      Spoiler
                      She lasted until around 10:00pm Pacific. So roughly 3 hours into the competition.

Comment

Spoiler
                        But now that I think about it, I'm glad Zach will be in the final HoH competition. Could you imagine how anti-climatic that would be?

Comment

OK, general question.

Isn't the policy on the final 3 competitions is One on the first night (The Rabbit thing).

Then another competition on the second day (today)

Then the winners of the 2 competitions compete live on the next show. Therefore the contest will be short, and I think it was trivia in the past.

Am I remembering correctly?

Comment

I believe you are correct DB.

Spoiler
                            If it's trivia, again, D&D should have Danielle compete.

Comment

OK, general question.

Isn't the policy on the final 3 competitions is One on the first night (The Rabbit thing).

Then the winners of the 2 competitions compete live on the next show. Therefore the contest will be short, and I think it was trivia in the past.

Yes, I think you are right.

I just want this BB8 to be over.

Comment

You are correct. For example last year the 1st part of endurance was won by Erika. Then Janelle and Booger had the competed for the 2nd round with the lights/mirrors thing and the Booger won, plus won the car. Final comp between Booger and Erika was a 'What guest said what' contest.

P.S. Yes I know what Mike Boogie's name is but I thought he was a booger.
                                sigpic

Comment

You are correct. For example last year the 1st part of endurance was won by Erika. Then Janelle and Booger had the competed for the 2nd round with the lights/mirrors thing and the Booger won, plus won the car. Final comp between Booger and Erika was a 'What guest said what' contest.

P.S. Yes I know what Mike Boogie's name is but I thought he was a booger.
                                  I really thought that Janelle was going to win. She was a smart and competitive cookie. And Boogie was a goober booger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousey Girl View Post
                                    Spoiler
                                    Dani is complaining that Zach had hit the rabbit first, that she didn't break it. She is looking for excuses at this point. They were talking about how cold that water got at the end and the producers were watching Dick, afraid of hypothermia. I can't believe it lasted that long. It didn't end until 2:30ish.

Spoiler provided by Jokersupdates.com.
                                    Jeeze...how am I not surprised they complained.

Spoiler
                                    I'm just glad Zach won one round!

Comment

I did not need to see Dick urinate on himself...

Comment

Part II of HOH is done

Spoiler
                                        Dick won part II
                                        sigpic

Comment

Part II of HOH is done

Spoiler
                                          Dick won part II
                                          Ooh...what was the competition about?

Comment

Working...
                                          X