This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

so when is the third part done? When is the final eviction? When is the last episode?
    I read to many spoilers and seem to forget everything else..

Comment

Third HOH is tonight during the live show.
      Last eviction is tonight during the live show.
      There is a show Sunday, this has generally been a recap show.
      The final show is next Tuesday.

Comment

I do have to thank CBS for their timing on BB. I'm going away for a long weekend next week and they're nicely finishing up the season before I leave.

I have a real bad feeling about who ends up winning the whole show and I'm not liking it. I'm going to have to take a sick day after the show ends just to go back and read the entire thread with spoilers!!! I've been so good to stay away from them. (and the cigarettes, too!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
          I do have to thank CBS for their timing on BB. I'm going away for a long weekend next week and they're nicely finishing up the season before I leave.

Ditto on the thanks from me... The finale will be the night before our anniversary and then next weekend I need to get away from all this BB stuff so we are heading to Disneyland. Hopefully, no Donato's will be there while we are there.

I am going to miss BB and all of you Micechat BB fans after this season is over.
          sigpic

Comment

^ Eh, Survivor starts next week. So there is a whole new thing to talk about.

Of course, no on-line shows, no "Survivor After Dark" and really, not alot of spoilers except the day of the show (east coasters). But it's still fun.

And it should be a fun one, they are in China.

Comment

I am so glad it is tonight. i so do not think I can wait anymore. I am so happy my hubby doesn't get home till 6:10 so i can be sneaky. yea, for spoilers and I am glad I am in ca. that 3 hours makes a huge difference in my need to know everything yesterday attitude. I also will miss everyone. i look forward to my early morning coffee and any bb news. I too, will move on to survivor. but bb holds a dear place in my heart. it makes summer go by faster. and I look forward to escaping to my reality tv world, discussing how annoying and screwed up people are when they are playing for money. Unfortunatly, I would never be on bb because i would be kail. and get voted out early. could do survivor because i like to eat and when i am hungry I am a mess. so, I will just have to watch. only 2.5 hours to go.

Comment

i know this sound dumb but i just realized that dick looks like tommy lee. only because the tommy lee and kid rock thing is on yahoo news thing. they both need to grow up

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                  dick looks like tommy lee.

I think he looks like Tommy Lee too.
                  Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Spoiler
                    Dick has just won the final HOH

Comment

Never mind I was toooo slow or Samsma is just way too fast...
                      Last edited by pratt55; 09-13-2007, 04:45 PM. Reason: I am bummed
                      sigpic

Comment

I am so flipping happy. i have some funky adreniline happiness going on.

Comment

Spoiler
                          poop! I will watch the recaps, but at this point I don't give a Holly's *** about who wins.

Comment

Spoiler
                            I just had a thought. It is no secret that Dani is not the best of friends with her dad. Isn't there some sort of rul against the sharing of prizes? If Jury truly wants to "get back" at the 2 of them, all they have to do is give the money to her dad. He can't share it with her, she gets pissed and refuses to talk to him again. I know, a bit out there, but just a thought.

Comment

Spoiler

I Thought Dick said if he won he was going to use the money to put her through school?
                              Last edited by sir clinksalot; 09-13-2007, 06:53 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tag
                              Anything you do, let it come from you, then it will be new. Give us more to see. ~Stephen Sondheim

Comment

Spoiler

I think that you can spend the money on your family, even if they were in the game. I can't see them saying anything about that.

Also everybody, the show still hasn't aired in the west coast, so anything that could 'possibly' contain a spoiler, needs to be placed in spoiler boxes.

Thanks.

Just type your message betwen the spoiler tags:

Comment

Spoiler
                                  I think the ratings are going to go drop now that the Donato's have won. I wanted Zach to win and at least keep it interesting. So who do you think will win overall?

I bet Jessica's family was just thrilled to hear Dustin say how thin the walls were in the sequester house with regard to her and Eric.
                                  sigpic

Comment

I'm done, Big Brother. And I can't even say it's been fun. :wave:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                                    Mark Twain

Comment

I can tell you, BBAD was quite boring last night. Watching Dick and Danielle playing War, not my idea of "Must See TV".

They should be showing the best of BBAD.

Comment

There will be absolutely nothing of interest between now and Tuesday.

I don't see Dick asking for votes at all.. he'll say Danielle ruled the game.. vote for her.

I just want to see the reaction when they find out about Eric... and a month from now when Dick finds out he's not the master-mind he thinks he is. He rode Dani's tail.. without her he'd been toast once the LNC broke up
                                        Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                                        Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                                        Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

I really don't care now who gets the big bucks. I mean, obviously the Donatos both win. *sigh* And looking back on the game, there can't be any" what if's" it just is.

I'm looking forward to seeing the facial expressions on everyone's faces when they find out America's player.

I'm ready to watch Survivor now.

Comment

Working...
                                          X