This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Gina Im with you. I just want to see the look from everyone when Eric announces he was Americas Player. That will probaby be the most exciting part of the season.
    HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

I don't care who wins. I probably won't watch Sunday. :sleep: I'm only watching Tuesday for Eric's revelation that he's America's Player. It was pretty evil of me that I was laughing at Daniele shaking like a tiny chihuaua on last night's episode in the first round of the HOH competition. WTH was up with her freaking out crying session she had in the shower??? Crazy little toothpick! I was really pulling for Zach to win the last HoH.
      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

My ultimate scenerio now? Daniele wins, looks to ED, thanks him for doing all her dirty work throughout the show and says not to call her ever again...nothing changed between them, she only used him for the game. That would be sweet.

I must have some BB issues.

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
          My ultimate scenerio now? Daniele wins, looks to ED, thanks him for doing all her dirty work throughout the show and says not to call her ever again...nothing changed between them, she only used him for the game. That would be sweet.

I wouldn't doubt that your scenario happens. Obviously not on camera. You see how mean she was to him and how annoyed she was with him so many times. She'll eventually ignore him again if she's already done it twice in her huge 21-year lifespan.
          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Please let it be true! :clap:

Lu
            "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
            raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

You are so EVIL! ) Luv it!

Comment

According to Jokersupdates.com she is already lashing out.

Comment

You know, due to the 'up bringing' or should I say "Lack of it" she will probable turn into a REALLY spoiled brat and tell her father off the first time that he really pisses her off and take her money and split. From feeds I've read, he keeps talking about spending 'her' money to go on a trip, or do this and that. What if she doesn't want to share it what that piece of trash thing called 'her father'? I think that once she looks back over the tapes and see's what a piece of crap her dad is, she's going to tell him off and do her own thing only because that's the way she was brought up to be. No one has taught her, or should I say "role modeled" to her how to be a decent human being.
                  I don't care which one wins. Neither are the one I feel deserves it. Watching Eric announce how he did all the things he did will be worth watching the end show.
                  My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

Comment

Turn into a brat? I think Daniele has been there for quite some time already! She's a big baby with only her father out-babying her.

Wow. I can't believe that in the first 2 weeks of this show I actually liked ED and was worried he would be voted out. :yuck: :bash:

Comment

The jury house has been located. If anyone is in the market for an 8.9 million dollar house here is the link.

http://www.visualtour.com/applets/fl...t=444365&sk=36
                      sigpic

Comment

I would rather have the actual BB house. The Alice in Wonderland theme is just too much fun!

I can't wait for tonight's show, I only wish CBS would cut 60 minutes short so it would start on time after the football game. Oh, well, it's the last BB Sunday I have to complain about a late start.

Comment

football looks like its going to run about 32 or so minutes late

Comment

Football ran almost an hour late on the East coast because they threw it to another game. Any other Sun I would be thrilled to watch football but tonight I just want to see the wrap-up show!!! I'll get to see some of the antics from the season. I cannot wait to see Eric reveal the America's Player twist and everyone else's reactions. I hope the producers have fun with this episode....as much fun as they had with the Whamber thinking she could be a model montage.

Comment

I cannot wait to see Eric reveal the America's Player twist and everyone else's reactions. I hope the producers have fun with this episode....as much fun as they had with the Whamber thinking she could be a model montage.

Do you think they are doing the America's Player tonight? I thought it was not going to be until Tuesday.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watched tonight's episode, no you wont see the reaction of the announcement tonight, it is on Tuesday's show. Tonight is all highlight's of the season.

Comment

Last night's episode really didn't need to be aired. Dick and Daniele were horrible reading their cue cards in the hokey 'remember when' set-ups. I honestly thought there was going to be some footage I hadn't seen and there really wasn't.

Comment

Last night's episode really didn't need to be aired. Dick and Daniele were horrible reading their cue cards in the hokey 'remember when' set-ups. I honestly thought there was going to be some footage I hadn't seen and there really wasn't.
                                    Oh good -I didn't miss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                                      Oh good -I didn't miss anything.
                                      It was useless but actually better than the Charger game.

Comment

Sorry this got a bit long.
                                        Last nights show was a waste of good air time. It actually got me mad all over again at Dick and his ugly tactics that he used throughout the show on the HG’s. (BB should have spoken to him but they knew it was good air time) Ugh, now I really don’t want either of them winning. I really feel that out of the last 4, Zach – as much as I don’t want to say it, really gave it his all. Think about it. He had to endure their (all the HG’s) ridicule and nasty comments from week 1. No one wanted to talk with him, involve him, or form any kind of an alliance with him. He was pretty much on his own until the last few weeks. He laid low, keeping attention off him, so that others would feel he wasn’t a threat. He didn’t call attention to himself and just tip-toed around the joint hoping NOT to be noticed. And it worked. Look how far he got and look at how he performed in the final endurance HOH! When it really mattered he stepped up to the plate. Granted he’s not good with the questions part of the HOH and that was his downfall. Jameka would have gone the distance too. She deserves to win as well, since she made a choice, however good or bad it was, to opt out of being able to play for the HOH comps for 5 weeks. That made her a sitting duck each and ever week. Granted, the HG’s didn’t feel she was a threat, but once she got fired up, she was ready. Some people (like Danielle and Jen) are strong competitors and can kick some bootie in comps. They did. What really frustrates me is that the smart HG’s were talking of getting D&D out early on because the were worried that they’d be a threat later in the game. Gee, they should have stuck to the game plan to do just that and keep the weak individuals Like Amber, Carol and even Joe in the game. Makes sense to me.

I like the thought of actually giving Dick the money now. He won’t be happy winning against his daughter because she will be mad at him for “stealing” it from her when she feels she deserves it. He’d rather let her have it and watch her glory – as any decent parent would want. So for him to win would be a very bitter sweet justice for him to have to live with. You know Danielle would NEVER let him hear the end of it adn how he "Stole" her money. I could live with knowing that he ‘stole’ it from her when she, who did all the physical hard game playing. Just my opinion.

At this point, last night was a waste of recapping the show of already seen footage and it was bad 'cue card reading.' Tuesday's show will rock when Eric comes clean. The real question is: will Jessica and Eric last from this or will it fizzle out in 6 months or so?

Oh, and bring on the Donantos. Let them come to Disneyland. Let them spend all that money they just won. Let them feel special. Their not! People like Dick aren’t any more special then you and I. We take a poop just like he does. Difference is, we don’t announce it like the disgusting piece of trash person he is. He really does need to grow up. I hope he encounters someone in his life that is more intimidating then he is so he can see what it’s like to be on the receiving end of someone doing it.

Hey Peace out. Onto Survivor!
                                        My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

Comment

I really think CBS should be ashamed of themselves for airing Dick's rampages and not reprimanding him at all. If this was the BB in Britain (I believe) I don't think this would have gone on. Their rules are very strict from what I've heard. I really wish the jury would just refuse to vote or something lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X