This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Glad to hear I didn't miss anything and I won't feel bad about deleting the show from my dvr without watching it!
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I already hated the Donatos. Watching bits and pieces of last night's show with them made me hate them SO MUCH MORE. They are the most vile wastes of human flesh. Horrible people.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
        I already hated the Donatos. Watching bits and pieces of last night's show with them made me hate them SO MUCH MORE. They are the most vile wastes of human flesh. Horrible people.
        So I take it I'd hear a boos and hisses out of you if you saw them at DL?

Comment

So I have to share a picture with you that someone sent me.

What was Johnny thinking? I believe ED played a body double for Keith Richards in POTC 3

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
            So I have to share a picture with you that someone sent me.

What was Johnny thinking? I believe ED played a body double for Keith Richards in POTC 3

Eeewww....That old nasty thing on the right ruins the picture. :yuck: Man, does he only have that one grey shirt? And they gave hell to Dustin about wearing his grey t-shirts... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
              Eeewww....That old nasty thing on the right ruins the picture. :yuck: Man, does he only have that one grey shirt? And they gave hell to Dustin about wearing his grey t-shirts... LOL
              I know Ewwwwwwwww!LOL!

Comment

So the winner of the night is
                Spoiler
                Dick.

Comment

My last spoiler of the season. Here is who voted for whom:

Spoiler
                  Eric - Dick
                  Jameka - Dani
                  Dustin - Dick
                  Jen - Dani
                  Zack - Dick
                  Amber - Dick
                  Jess - Dick

I am not a Survivor Fan so I will see you all next year for BB9.
                  Last edited by pratt55; 09-18-2007, 09:03 PM. Reason: clarification
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler
                    dick Dick Dick
                    Last edited by Maverick; 09-18-2007, 06:04 PM.
                    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Well, better D than D.

Spoiler
                      Dick than Daniele

The America Player thing was pretty cool. Glad to see Jessica wasn't pissed at Eric.

Comment

As a whole I thought last nights show went pretty smooth. Carole needs to get over the tiff with Jessica. Ambers ? was absolutely dumb and Daniele answered it great. I think that Amber thought she was being super smart. Atleast for Daniele it is only a boyfriend. (not that I agree with what she did). Amber said alot of things that are going to bite her in the rear. I get tired of almost every juror member on any game show and the rolling of the eyes when the typical it was just a game, I really did like you etc. one more thing. Dicks son looked scarred. and grandma was nervous, too. Vincent is a nice looking boy. Well it was fun. This was my first whole season chat and it was great. I will move on to Survivor but I will be back next season.

Comment

I'm relieved Dani didn't win. And she looked pissed.

I liked her turning to Julie right afterward and saying something about The Early Show filming in NY, like she was immediately headed to NY after the show. :lol:

She's going to milk her dad for the money and never speak to him again. I really dislike her.

My favorite moment was the America's Player reveal. That was done really well with the video clips. I'm glad Eric didn't have to get up live to do it, he looked so nervous.

And if they do Amazing Race, I'll have to boycott the show. I couldn't do it.

Comment

If who does Amazing Race? Dick and Danielle? I don't see that happening.

I could see Jessica and Eric doing it though.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                              If who does Amazing Race? Dick and Danielle? I don't see that happening.
                              Dick would probably barf up a lung - it would make for great TV.

Comment

I could sense from contestants that it was difficult for the jurors to come to the decision on who should win the the big bucks. Really, I couldn't care less. I probably would have flipped a coin and made a choice.

I also liked the reveal on America's player. Eric looked so nervous the whole time. I think he was waiting for Jessica's reaction. I'm glad Jess was ok with it. I'm surprised that Julie didn't mention the amount of money Eric did win for being America's Player.

And I for one would love to see Jess and Eric on Amazing Race.

Now I'm ready for Survivor!

Comment

I just finished watching the show. The best part was definately the America's Player reveal. It didn't look like anyone was upset with Eric and thought it was a riot. BB did a wonderful montage, better than the Whamber could be a model one. On the Whamber front, did she borrow her daughter's dress? She looked like a 5 year old.

Comment

^ We made that comment about Whambers dress too. It was so tiny. Does she think she has a nice body or something?

I'm glad that everybody took the America's Player as well as they did, especially Jessica.
                                    I wonder if Dick realizes just how much america saved him the week that Dustin went out.

Comment

Julie asked Dick and Daniele if they were going to do Amazing Race as the show was closing. I literally had a panic attack. They've been talking a lot about their travel plans and Dick wants to go around the world, and they've used the word "team" a lot the last few weeks.

Dick is not dumb--he's so reality TV savvy it's insane. I bet you anything if he could get on Amazing Race, he'd do it in a second. He wouldn't be the first contentious Big Brother alum to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                                        I wonder if Dick realizes just how much america saved him the week that Dustin went out.
                                        He could care less. He just won the big bucks. Would you care? Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                                          On the Whamber front, did she borrow her daughter's dress? She looked like a 5 year old.
                                          We were talking about that too last night. Everyone else looked all dressed up and pretty and then here comes America's Next Top Nut Case.

I missed the Early Show today to see Dick and Dani. I wonder how whiny Dani got when she realized that America voted for her dad to win and not her.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X