X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
    I did the America's choice voting last night. I chose to have him vote out Carol.
    I need to watch this damn show before midnight so I can get a chance to vote!!! :bang: But if I did get to vote, I would have chosen for him to vote out Amber. All she does is either cry or pray to God to let her win stuff. I don't think that's going to work. Damn I pray for my teams to win or for me to win the lottery when I buy tickets and they never come true.

I'm over her and Jen. Joe was actually tolerable yesterday. He's not acting like he was on his period still. :lol: As for Jen, I loved how Nick called her out in front of everyone!!! That was great! I was kind of bummed with the "sob story" that Eric gave to Kail.
    I hope Amber leaves on Thursday but Daniele should have used her PoV to get Jen on the block so they can backdoor her.
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

i know daniele! I went to school with her from kindergarten until 12th grade! It's funny for me to watch the show and know someone one it.

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
        I hope Amber leaves on Thursday but Daniele should have used her PoV to get Jen on the block so they can backdoor her.
        See ,I think Daniele made a good move to not use the Veto. It's obvious that the consensus is that everyone does not like Jen. Keep her in the game as long as possible.

Those contestants have a better chance of winning the half mil if one of them were up against her.

What did you think of Eric pouring out his heart to Kail? I couldn't stop laughing. that was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
          What did you think of Eric pouring out his heart to Kail? I couldn't stop laughing. that was great.
          The sappy music they were playing had me laughing so hard. I loved it! I have to say, that boy can lie pretty well. The tears and sniffling and cracking voice? Nice.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
            The sappy music they were playing had me laughing so hard. I loved it! I have to say, that boy can lie pretty well. The tears and sniffling and cracking voice? Nice.
            Thats what I was thinking.....damn he is good. The tears sealed it for me.
            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tapdawg View Post
              i know daniele! I went to school with her from kindergarten until 12th grade! It's funny for me to watch the show and know someone one it.
              Maybe you know what is up with her mom then. I know she and her brother were raised by daddy Dick's parents but I have yet to hear anything about her mom.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah Eric's talk with Kail was awesome. I was a bit worried how he'd make up a sad story, seeing as how he's always the clown. He was great, tears and all. Then when Kail was in the diary room saying how he's so emotional and sweet... I was cracking up. I can't wait to see who goes home.

I am getting tired of Amber and how she keeps mentioning that she wants to win for her family. It's like, that's great but other people have their own personal reasons for winning. To me you don't want to continually announce why you want to win until you're in the final two. It just gets old. And I'm sorry, I pray for a lot of things and I believe in prayer, but I almost am tempted to say her praying is for the cameras or something. She just keeps up the tears and everything. I don't know... I'm tired of her.

Jen is.... interesting? So yeah, she'd be good to get rid of last and get out the other annoying people.

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                  I am getting tired of Amber and how she keeps mentioning that she wants to win for her family. It's like, that's great but other people have their own personal reasons for winning. To me you don't want to continually announce why you want to win until you're in the final two. It just gets old. And I'm sorry, I pray for a lot of things and I believe in prayer, but I almost am tempted to say her praying is for the cameras or something. She just keeps up the tears and everything. I don't know... I'm tired of her.
                  Thank goodness I'm not the only one who's tired of her already. Is it just me or isn't it like 85% they show Amber she's crying or has been crying because her eyes and nose look red? Hope they have a lot of Kleenex in there!

And was no one else annoyed last night after the PoV game when the players destroyed the entire house? I felt so bad for (forgot her name!) who had her diry clothes taken out of her bag and dumped on her bed. They should have made a rule that they couldn't hide their veto pieces in other people's personal belongings and no one could look through them either. I was shocked at how the room with the little beds was just tore up! Clothes everywhere!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                    And was no one else annoyed last night after the PoV game when the players destroyed the entire house? I felt so bad for (forgot her name!) who had her diry clothes taken out of her bag and dumped on her bed. They should have made a rule that they couldn't hide their veto pieces in other people's personal belongings and no one could look through them either. I was shocked at how the room with the little beds was just tore up! Clothes everywhere!!!
                    I thought that was just wrong. Or they should have made the rule that the houseguests who participated had to clean it up. I felt so bad for the others.

Comment

Man I love this show....and Jen so needs to DIE! uuuuugh I hate her...

I don't think they can beat last season of All Stars cuz that was just way too much fun...but Eric...man...can you say Will?!?!?! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                        I thought that was just wrong. Or they should have made the rule that the houseguests who participated had to clean it up. I felt so bad for the others.
                        I know I would have been pissed if I were one of the houseguests that didn't get to participate. Well actually, I'd be pissed even if I were playing the game. I would have given up in the game (unless I was up on the block) and started to clean up the mess they made of my stuff.

Comment

If I would of voted it word of been for Amber. But i didn't. Eric annoys me. I watched a you tube vid of him in the shower talking to Dick and all he kept saying was the f word. I think he is a big dork who had to lie and pretend to have friends. thats why he was so great with his story. Eric so does not remind me of will. will oozes sex appeal. I don't think anyone will ever compete with will.

Comment

I'd like to lick Nick. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                              I'd like to lick Nick. That is all.
                              :evil:

Comment

Poop. We were gone last night and I missed it! I'll check the BB site to see if the show is on there. It's how I caught up last year....

Comment

Ahh Stink - you and me both! The first episode was my tink's birthday (she's NINE!!) so I'm totally using the episode player on CBS to get all caught up! Hopefully by tomorrow I can actually watch it on TV instead of the computer!
                                  I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                                  then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I caught up! What an episode. :lol: God, I hate hate hate Jen and her t-shirts and now I'm done with Amber. Poop on her. She's too whiny.

Nick is gay. I've decided he's a twist. And what a delicious twist he could be. :love: He's waaaaay too comfy getting cozy with Joe on the couch.

Also, I watched one of the 'talk show' things on CBS and turns out Evil Dick has tried out more than once for BB. I think it's a little odd that he and his daughter were cast after he's tried out several times.

People keep saying Daniele's funny, but I have seen no proof of that yet....

Comment

Yea but he's getting cozy with JOE! ICK!!!! At least get cozy with Dustin for chrissake! I'm loosing respect for his choices in gays to befriend

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                                        Maybe you know what is up with her mom then. I know she and her brother were raised by daddy Dick's parents but I have yet to hear anything about her mom.

Well her grandparents always dropped her and her brother off to school... I never really asked about her parents, I had always thought they had both died since they were taken care of by their grandparents... so this whole news is news to me too haha

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                                          Yea but he's getting cozy with JOE! ICK!!!! At least get cozy with Dustin for chrissake! I'm loosing respect for his choices in gays to befriend
                                          Word, O-nut. Word.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                                          Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                          X