This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Jen so has to go. Those shirts are so stupid. That lie she told about Nick made her look so bad.

I still dont like Kail.

Danielle was smart to not use the PoV. It is too soon I think.

Cant wait for tonight to see who gets the boot. I am sick of Amber's crying and I think she will go.
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I can't wait for the results tonight. In the meantime I've been watching video clips on Youtube. I subscribe to this one person's, who also makes video's out of BB8 clips. With all the talk of Jen and how annoying she is, I had to post this. (added link to other video at bottom)

"Jenster's Dictionary 3"

[youtube]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bFzhH2LGZms"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bFzhH2LGZms" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]

With all the Amber hate going on here's a link to a video where she gets hit with the tetherball. LOL Also it shows Nick and Zach "cuddling" on the hammock...hm.... still not sure about Nick...

WARNING!!! This does contain some strong language that is why I am just posting the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTL0sC7SQv0
      Last edited by PrncssZ; 07-12-2007, 09:00 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

Who do you want Eric to try to get nominated? Remember if you go to CBS.com before midnight you can cast your vote for free.
        sigpic

Comment

Jeeze...a 10 to 1 vote!?!? Damn...

And of course Amber has to cry/tear up while giving her speech on why she wants to stay in the house. :thumbdown

The wrong gal went home tonight IMO.
          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I admit I was wrong about Amber and now I am sick of her whining and crying.
            sigpic

Comment

I voted for Eric to angle to get Kail and Zach nominated. :lol: I like this whole America's Player thing.

Amber's my new drinking game. Everytime she's crying or whining or has red eyes, I'm drinking!! I anticipate I'll be bombed 3 nights a week until she's gone.

Therefore I didn't vote for Eric to try to get rid of her. :imtheone:

Comment

^LOL!! That would be an EASY game to get drunk on. What is with her? She knew she was going to be away from her family. I mean, come on. This is the 8th one!!

I didnt really care which one went, I was SO ticked off that Jen got HOH! I dont know who she will put up, it will be interesting to see who America picks for Eric to try to get nominated.

I personally like Evil Dick. I cant imagine what it must be like to be in the same house with your daughter and not have really any interaction.
                *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

At first I could not stand 'Evil Dick' but he has kind of grown on me. I also was ticked when Jen got HOH. Maybe she will put up Joe since he is the one that ran and told Nick about her 'kissing story'.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok that whole moment when Julie asked Jen a question and she had no thoughts made me roll my eyes, but also is proof positive she has no brain. What a dimwit. BUT, maybe that's her game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                      Ok that whole moment when Julie asked Jen a question and she had no thoughts made me roll my eyes, but also is proof positive she has no brain. What a dimwit. BUT, maybe that's her game plan.
                      I loved it how she was like, "Oh, I wasn't prepared to answer anything." and Julie says, "Aaaand, that's how you're choosing to now?"

My first thought when Jen won HoH was that she'd put up the pretty girls, her competition. Danielle and someone else. But, she doesn't like Dick, either. It'll be interesting to see who she nominates and why.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                      Mark Twain

Comment

^^I thought at first she was acting too, but is she REALLY that good of an actress? I agree, she has no brain. How would she have "prepared" for a question? She so needs to go.

I say get rid of Joe. I like Dustin.

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
                          But, she doesn't like Dick, either.

Heh heh, heh heh heh :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                            I voted for Eric to angle to get Kail and Zach nominated. :lol: I like this whole America's Player thing.

Amber's my new drinking game. Everytime she's crying or whining or has red eyes, I'm drinking!! I anticipate I'll be bombed 3 nights a week until she's gone.

Therefore I didn't vote for Eric to try to get rid of her. :imtheone:
                            Oh man...that's a hilarious game! I bet this chick probably cries every day!!!
                            I voted Eric to get rid of her though... :blush: Her damn emotions just EXHAUST ME!!! Wouldn't that be hilarious if we could post something on the Big Brother website and then it could get back to the house mates? You could say something about thanking Amber because she is the inspiration to your new drinking game. I bet that would make her cry again!!!!

LOL :lol: No comment on that!

Comment

:lol: Now, you know that normally I would have caught that before posting it.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                              Mark Twain

Comment

OK, Joe's nipples freak me out. And I remember one of the first things Dustin said before they were exposed to the rest of the house, was that he had huge nipples. Well, it's not really his nipples but his arreolas that scare me. I mean they are almost saucer sized! Please Joe, keep the shirt on.

Comment

yea, Joes nipples are just to large for me, too. I watch the show because i expect something great to happen. why can't they show any of the nick sexuality in ? drama. I need juicy drama in my everyday life. i cannot believe no one has tried to hook up , or gotten in agruements or anything. I am bored. I want something good... I do however think Julie chen looks way to skinny this year. and to think they say the camera adds 10 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
                                    I loved it how she was like, "Oh, I wasn't prepared to answer anything." and Julie says, "Aaaand, that's how you're choosing to now?"

My first thought when Jen won HoH was that she'd put up the pretty girls, her competition. Danielle and someone else. But, she doesn't like Dick, either. It'll be interesting to see who she nominates and why.
                                    I thought the same thing...she doesn't like Dick, but she also doesn't like other pretty girls. I think she'll nominate Amber and Danielle. You can tell she's not a girl with girlfriends. Or brains. Or a personality.

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                                    Wouldn't that be hilarious if we could post something on the Big Brother website and then it could get back to the house mates? You could say something about thanking Amber because she is the inspiration to your new drinking game. I bet that would make her cry again!!!!
                                    And then I'd get to drink again. Win-win!!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                      And then I'd get to drink again. Win-win!!
                                      Last night when she lost the chance to be HoH and they showed her walking to sit down I actually said outloud to the TV/her "Aww, you lost HoH. I bet that wants to make you cry, doesn't it!?" :lol: I'll be shocked when she's NOT crying...

Comment

I agree with you Jennas mom. We need some more spicy stuff going on in this house. It's been so boring. * yawn*

I've been watching SHO TOO and Nick hasn't made his move on Daniele yet. America is waiting Nick.

Want Eric to campaign to have Kail put up on the chopping block. She's getting on my nerves.

Comment

If you want to know who was nominated see here:

Spoiler

Danielle and Dick
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X