This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

ooh I love the spoiler... thanks I want to comment on this more but I will wait till it airs. OOh that is going to be difficult...

Comment

The winner of the Veto competition was:

Spoiler

Danielle
      sigpic

Comment

Must. Not. Read. Spoilers. You're making me use willpower and that's extremely difficult for me. Only 24 hours for the nomination episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
          Must. Not. Read. Spoilers. You're making me use willpower and that's extremely difficult for me. Only 24 hours for the nomination episode.

You have the power I know you do all mighty Sorcerer.
          sigpic

Comment

see i have no will power, I love spoilers. but no one else does. (In my house). So, now I know alot and can't discuss. I am very excited about the 2nd spoiler and there will be serious damage control for that 1. yea, I am finally happy something good will happen. thanks pratt55 I really appriciate the spoilers...

Comment

OMG! I am watching it and can NOT stand Jen. I cant wait to talk more about this!!!!
              *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by belle View Post
                OMG! I am watching it and can NOT stand Jen. I cant wait to talk more about this!!!!
                She is so self absorbed that she did not even get it when the boys were doing the drinking game. Dick really said the truth to her in the bedroom. He is really growing on me.
                sigpic

Comment

Anybody else catch Dick flipping her off. It was great. She didn't even notice.

Comment

I think no matter what Jen will go next week. No one in the house likes her and she is so retarded. She makes me want to throw things at the tv. I wonder who she will put up if either Danielle or Dick get PoV?
                    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Jen's whole speech about Daniele was such a lie. She should have come right out and said "I can't stand you being with Nick".

The whole thing with Dick... he's growing on me now. I like the way he talks to Jen and tells it like it is. He's only negative to her because she's so annoying and self-centered.

Hopefully if either Daniele or Dick get taken off Eric can get Jessica put up so he can complete his task.

Things will get interesting if her nominations are changed. She'll stand up there and not know what to say except "I... I... I..." LOL sorry... couldn't resist.

Anyone have the drinking game going on for how often Jen talks about herself?

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                        Anyone have the drinking game going on for how often Jen talks about herself?
                        I am worried that if anyone does this they will die of alcohol poisoning
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                          I am worried that if anyone does this they will die of alcohol poisoning
                          That is so true.

No one try that!! We don't want to lose any MiceChatters to the Jeninator! LOL

Comment

That drinking game was hilarious. When she walked out and they all started laughing, we were laughing so hard and then rewound to watch it again. Dick did tell it like it is. He might go this week, but at least he did that. And kudos to Dustin for keeping it together enough to keep asking her all those questions. :lol:

I liked Eric before, but I like him even more because I heard him smack-talking Janelle on the after hours show. :clap:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                            Mark Twain

Comment

yea, for Dick. what do you think is going to happen when BB is over and Jen sees herself..Reguardless if she is that self absorbed but don't you think there is someone out there that will say. Jen, look at yourself. After the whole Dick incident she waves to the camera. Who waves to the camera. I am glad last night was better than the first couple shows. leaving on a positive note i don't remember Amber crying.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                                Anybody else catch Dick flipping her off. It was great. She didn't even notice.
                                LOL! Yup. That was great.

Comment

For everyone who was playing the Drink-When-Amber-Cries game last night, can you believe your glass stayed untouched for an entire hour??????

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                                    She is so self absorbed that she did not even get it when the boys were doing the drinking game. Dick really said the truth to her in the bedroom. He is really growing on me.
                                    Agreed. Good for Dick! I'm glad someone in that house told her how stupid she sounds instead of just laughing at her behind her back.

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post

I liked Eric before, but I like him even more because I heard him smack-talking Janelle on the after hours show. :clap:
                                    Ooh, what did he say??
                                    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                                      Agreed. Good for Dick! I'm glad someone in that house told her how stupid she sounds instead of just laughing at her behind her back.

Ooh, what did he say??
                                      But dont forget, this is a game.... is she the self absorbed ditz she appears to be? Or crazy like a fox?
                                      -----------------------------------------------
                                      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                                        But dont forget, this is a game.... is she the self absorbed ditz she appears to be? Or crazy like a fox?
                                        I dunno but I started to hate her when she had her HoH room and was disappointed with her pictures!!! I'm surprised she didn't cry over them. On another note, anyone else disappointed with the way the HoH room was done this year? Last year it was decorated to the way each HoH winner would have liked it. This year, they've all looked the same.
                                        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                                          With Janelle, she actually had 'some' brains and was playing it off. You could tell in the Diary room.

With Jen, she's just stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                          X