X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Brother 8!

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    With Janelle, she actually had 'some' brains and was playing it off. You could tell in the Diary room.

With Jen, she's just stupid.
    Likley, but CBS must have seen something in her to put her in there....
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
      But dont forget, this is a game.... is she the self absorbed ditz she appears to be? Or crazy like a fox?
      I know that Jen is self-absorbed but remember she did win the HOH game. Was it by luck that she won or could it be she's fooling everyone?

Comment

Spoiler alert regarding veto.

Spoiler

Danielle who won the Power of Veto used it to take herself off the block. Joe is now on the block.
        sigpic

Comment

I saw a video on Youtube where Kail, Amber and Jen are in the HoH room talking strategy about who to put up if the veto was used. Jen was actually talking... strategy... I was surprised.

Another video showed Amber telling Daniele that Jen is really smart and she's just playing dumb.

So yeah... it should be interesting. My thoughts are that if she's the least bit smart enough she'll tone down the self-centeredness because that's what's making her a target.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            Spoiler alert regarding veto.

Spoiler

Danielle who won the Power of Veto used it to take herself off the block. Joe is now on the block.
            That was on the main BB8 page as a title on the message board. I was SO mad!! :judge: I can never watch the show without knowing what's happened ahead of time. It's worse this season than any other.

Spoiler
            Of course I'm thrilled though! Go Daniele!!

Jen. drives. me. crazy. I hate her soooo much!!

Comment

I have this really bad feeling that Jen is somehow going to get to stick around for a while to drive ratings up since almost everyone cannot stand her.
              sigpic

Comment

reguardless of whether or not she is playing dumb or not, Why do women think thats cute. I would rather go out people thinking that I am smart and can stratigized , than I was cute and played stupid. I don't think the houseguest think she is cute and dumb. I think they find her more annoying and obnoxious. Janelle played that card way better. atleast I enjoyed watching her.

Comment

Janelle was fun to laugh at, Jen makes me cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                    Jen. drives. me. crazy. I hate her soooo much!!
                    Then you would hate watching her on SHO TOO. The camera men or women couldn't get enough of her bath episodes last night. LOL! I had to laugh.

Comment

I think this is her myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/jenjohnsonmodel1

I really wish they would go back to having 'real' people on. Not wanna be actors.
                      sigpic

Comment

^ I am glad I cant see that. She irritates me so much. I am begining to think that maybe she is acting this way on purpose and is really not this dumb. I dont know.

I look forward to tonights to see what happens (even though I read the spoilers!!)
                        *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                          Amber's my new drinking game. Everytime she's crying or whining or has red eyes, I'm drinking!! I anticipate I'll be bombed 3 nights a week until she's gone. :imtheone:
                          I believe that you have 4 shots coming to you after tonights episode and I am only counting individual crying events. (2 separate diary room interviews, 1 x with Dustin over POV and then 1 x with Nick and POV). Shots up.
                          sigpic

Comment

I believe that you have 4 shots coming to you after tonights episode and I am only counting individual crying events. (2 separate diary room interviews, 1 x with Dustin over POV and then 1 x with Nick and POV). Shots up.

I was so thinking the same thing.

She cries so much!!!!!

Comment

So who's voting for Joe to get kicked out?
                              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I dont want Dick to leave so I'm totally going with Joe.

And omg, I about Died when Eric had to crawl in bed with him. SO funny
                                STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                                And, I kiss that frog
                                Each time finding
                                The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                                He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Yeah, as much as I'd love to see Joe hand Jen her *** back to her on a plate, I'd rather keep Dick around. I'm pulling for him and Daniele to work things out as father & daughter. I haven't seen the show myself except for a couple of minutes here and there but I'm going to vote before I forget!!!

Man, that picture of Eric on the America's Player portion of the website is TOO UP CLOSE!!!
                                  http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                  www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                  http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                                    For everyone who was playing the Drink-When-Amber-Cries game last night, can you believe your glass stayed untouched for an entire hour??????
                                    Yeah, that was sad!!

I think this is her myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/jenjohnsonmodel1

I really wish they would go back to having 'real' people on. Not wanna be actors.
                                    She also has an imdb page. :yuck: God, I hate her. I don't even find her attractive! She's that ugly to me.

I got ripped tonight! Thanks Amber!! Cheers! :lol:

Nick is kinda freaking me out. I've been watching all the gay things he says and does on YouTube. Is he bi? Does he even know? Is he that dumb? Is it strategy? He seems too dumb to strategize.

Comment

Cbs.com lets you vote up to 10 times. I voted for him to evict Joe.
                                      sigpic

Comment

So did I. I stopped after 13 times. It didn't stop me at ten, so I kept going....until my daughter made me stop because "It's against the rules, Mom!!"

Comment

Nick is kinda freaking me out. I've been watching all the gay things he says and does on YouTube. Is he bi? Does he even know? Is he that dumb? Is it strategy? He seems too dumb to strategize.[/quote]

He has admitted to giving another man a b*** job. I think he is gay or bi and just does not want to open the closet door all the way.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X