replied
    Re: Big Brother 8!

Evel Dick, you just won Big Brother 8 on CBS, what are you
    going to do now!?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

It's funny that we weren't the only MiceChatters that saw him that day! :lol: Everyone we told gave us this face: :botox:

Leave a comment:

• pratt55
    replied

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
    Off topic, but MTNgirl, All Aglow and I saw Evel Dick at Disneyland last weekend with an entourage!! We were sitting at Cafe Orleans and there he goes....we were SO excited.

Unfortunately, no one we texted gave a crap except us. :lol: Except my husband and kids--they were excited!
    I would have been excited to know ) but nobody texted me.

SnowWhiteRaven saw him at the Jamba Juice in DTD and talked to him for a little bit. She said he was very nice. She posted in the Celebrity spotting in the Disneyland forum. I read his son Vincent's myspace and I guess he was there too and had brought a friend. He did not know it was gay days and had kiddingly told his friend it was a date.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

Off topic, but MTNgirl, All Aglow and I saw Evel Dick at Disneyland last weekend with an entourage!! We were sitting at Cafe Orleans and there he goes....we were SO excited.

Unfortunately, no one we texted gave a crap except us. :lol: Except my husband and kids--they were excited!

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Sounds VERY shady to me.

If this is true, I'm not sure I can watch the show anymore. Interfering with the show is unecessary and uncalled for. I realize they (the producers) didn't want D&D out, but you still have to be able to play a fair game.

Thanks for finding that.

Leave a comment:

• flynnibus
    replied

Check out this story!!

http://www.sillyhamsters.com/blog/ar...uction_of.html

Apparently the producers told Eric he could NOT use the veto when he won it - therefore protecting some other higher profile players. Sounds kind of shady to me.

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I mean, one thing is for sure, Dick knows how to make good TV ...
    yeah, Hubby and I were talking about that this morning. If it weren't for Dick being such a *ick, the show would have been boring.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

I mean, one thing is for sure, Dick knows how to make good TV ...

Leave a comment:

• Mom2dzneboys
    replied

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
    We were talking about that too last night. Everyone else looked all dressed up and pretty and then here comes America's Next Top Nut Case.

I missed the Early Show today to see Dick and Dani. I wonder how whiny Dani got when she realized that America voted for her dad to win and not her.
    She was actually fine with it. She said that she was sure no one believed her...but she knew when the jury asked those questions that he had won. She didn't seem whiny at all. Which was surprising.

Leave a comment:

• Mom2dzneboys
    replied

They were just on Housecalls. Dick was talking about how floored he was with the whole america's play thing. He is anxious to watch the tapes and see how that all went down. Also he was saying that he wasn't supposed to talk about it...but People on Internet boards raised $5000 so that Danielle and Nick could take a trip together. :yuck:

Leave a comment:

• pratt55
    replied

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
    On the Whamber front, did she borrow her daughter's dress? She looked like a 5 year old.
    We were talking about that too last night. Everyone else looked all dressed up and pretty and then here comes America's Next Top Nut Case.

I missed the Early Show today to see Dick and Dani. I wonder how whiny Dani got when she realized that America voted for her dad to win and not her.

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

I wonder if Dick realizes just how much america saved him the week that Dustin went out.
    He could care less. He just won the big bucks. Would you care? Not me.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

Julie asked Dick and Daniele if they were going to do Amazing Race as the show was closing. I literally had a panic attack. They've been talking a lot about their travel plans and Dick wants to go around the world, and they've used the word "team" a lot the last few weeks.

Dick is not dumb--he's so reality TV savvy it's insane. I bet you anything if he could get on Amazing Race, he'd do it in a second. He wouldn't be the first contentious Big Brother alum to do it.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

^ We made that comment about Whambers dress too. It was so tiny. Does she think she has a nice body or something?

I'm glad that everybody took the America's Player as well as they did, especially Jessica.
    I wonder if Dick realizes just how much america saved him the week that Dustin went out.

Leave a comment:

• SorcererMickey
    replied

I just finished watching the show. The best part was definately the America's Player reveal. It didn't look like anyone was upset with Eric and thought it was a riot. BB did a wonderful montage, better than the Whamber could be a model one. On the Whamber front, did she borrow her daughter's dress? She looked like a 5 year old.

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

I could sense from contestants that it was difficult for the jurors to come to the decision on who should win the the big bucks. Really, I couldn't care less. I probably would have flipped a coin and made a choice.

I also liked the reveal on America's player. Eric looked so nervous the whole time. I think he was waiting for Jessica's reaction. I'm glad Jess was ok with it. I'm surprised that Julie didn't mention the amount of money Eric did win for being America's Player.

And I for one would love to see Jess and Eric on Amazing Race.

Now I'm ready for Survivor!

Leave a comment:

• GrouchyRob
    replied

If who does Amazing Race? Dick and Danielle? I don't see that happening.
    Dick would probably barf up a lung - it would make for great TV.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

If who does Amazing Race? Dick and Danielle? I don't see that happening.

I could see Jessica and Eric doing it though.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

I'm relieved Dani didn't win. And she looked pissed.

I liked her turning to Julie right afterward and saying something about The Early Show filming in NY, like she was immediately headed to NY after the show. :lol:

She's going to milk her dad for the money and never speak to him again. I really dislike her.

My favorite moment was the America's Player reveal. That was done really well with the video clips. I'm glad Eric didn't have to get up live to do it, he looked so nervous.

And if they do Amazing Race, I'll have to boycott the show. I couldn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• jennasmom
    replied

As a whole I thought last nights show went pretty smooth. Carole needs to get over the tiff with Jessica. Ambers ? was absolutely dumb and Daniele answered it great. I think that Amber thought she was being super smart. Atleast for Daniele it is only a boyfriend. (not that I agree with what she did). Amber said alot of things that are going to bite her in the rear. I get tired of almost every juror member on any game show and the rolling of the eyes when the typical it was just a game, I really did like you etc. one more thing. Dicks son looked scarred. and grandma was nervous, too. Vincent is a nice looking boy. Well it was fun. This was my first whole season chat and it was great. I will move on to Survivor but I will be back next season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X