This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 8!

One week until my most FAVORITE summer show (and second fave reality show!) starts!!

The cast was announced today, as was the catch - a few are enemies of each other. The house is done in an Alice in Wonderland theme (complete with a teacup just like DL/WDWs) in the backyard!!! Also, there will new ways for the castmates to get money - America will vote on this like having them vote out a person or flirt w/a person - they'll get $$ idf they do that. The vast is mostly young - the oldest is 44 and one of those guys who thinks he's 22. He gives off a creepy vibe!

Ok, am I the only only who can't wait for this?!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Re: Big Brother 8!

I will have to go to CBS and check out the cast!
    I am eagerly awaiting Big Brother 8, the best summer show!

Comment

Yes, I was wondering what the new cast looks like too and I kept thinking of MiceChatter "Frum", since Frum likes Alice in Wonderland stuff.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Besides Micechat Big Brother is one of my major addictions.
        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for it to start! My mom and I are always like "Geez another one?!" Then we watch it all the way through LOL

Anyways can't wait. Looks interesting

Comment

I can't wait! I only started watching when they had the ex's on and I loved it. Now I'm excited to see the house, too.

Comment

Ok, sorry, I shoulda included a link there )
              Midseasonreplacements has a post w/deets and the vid of the Early Show announcement:
              http://www.midseasonreplacements.com/wp/?p=2872

Are any of you getting the live feeds? There's a discount through July 4.
              And 3 hours a night they'll show them on Showtime Too.
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

Yes, the feeds are more than worth it! I love big brother. Summer and BB go together well. WHat do you all think about the design of the house?

Comment

I look forward to BB8.

I don't purchase the live feeds. Instead I go to other websites and gather information from the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                    I look forward to BB8.

I don't purchase the live feeds. Instead I go to other websites and gather information from the net.
                    I do this too, which sites do you use?

Connie Chung was on Letterman last night, besides enemies coming in to the house the other twist is that there will be an 'America's Player' that will do whatever the voters want him/her to do. The other players will not know about this twist but from what she said voters will be given choices to vote on, i.e., start a shomance, conspire with, argue with and the Americas player will have to do that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post

Connie Chung was on Letterman last night, besides enemies coming in to the house the other twist is that there will be an 'America's Player' that will do whatever the voters want him/her to do. The other players will not know about this twist but from what she said voters will be given choices to vote on, i.e., start a shomance, conspire with, argue with and the Americas player will have to do that.
                      LOL, it's not Connie Chung, it's Julie Chen. I was going to watch Letterman last night but I fell asleep.
                      Can't wait for BB8! I'll have to set my TiVO to record this again! If I ever had the balls to do a reality TV show, this would be it. It's the only one that has you indoors.
                      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I am so excited about this!!!! I love BB and wish it was on more than once a year! I will have to go check out that site.

Cant wait!!!!
                        *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                          LOL, it's not Connie Chung, it's Julie Chen. I was going to watch Letterman last night but I fell asleep.
                          Can't wait for BB8! I'll have to set my TiVO to record this again! If I ever had the balls to do a reality TV show, this would be it. It's the only one that has you indoors.
                          Owa tagoo niam. Yes I swapped Connie Chung for Julie Chen. Oops.
                          sigpic

Comment

If you would like to see pictures of the newly remodeled house including an outdoor teacup I found this site.

http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/b...ith+Big+Sister
                            sigpic

Comment

No particular one. I just google BB8 spoilers and it links me to all kinds of stuff.

If you would like to see pictures of the newly remodeled house including an outdoor teacup I found this site.

http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/b...ith+Big+Sister

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Im soooo excited for BB8 a year is to long to wait.!!!
                                Pratt55....I check Mortys for all my big brother news when I can't wait. Its great cause you don't have to watch all the live feeds and they show all the "good" stuff that we missed.
                                HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

I can not wait some on the guys are crazy

Comment

Julie Chen!
                                    The Chenbot!

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ I think is the best. They have real time feed info.
                                    I also like Hamster Watch and RealityBBQ is good too. And last year there was a funny lady named Bunny who had a site.
                                    And I have to pimp ot http://midseasonreplacements - they'll be doing snarky recaps, as well as TVGasm.com and good ole televisionwithoutpity.com

So, ALREADY there are spoilers as to who the enemies might be! This one is iffy...
                                    Spoiler
                                    "Carol and Jessica originate from the same hometown. According to a page of Carol dedicated to her dancing (kuathletics.cstv.com/sports/c-spirit/mtt/journey_carol00.html) she is from Haysville, KS, the same town Jessica is from. Additionally, both have a dancing backround (Jessica was a Witicha Wild Football dancer) so there might be a strong connection between the girls" - Benred

but THIS one... it seems like it might be legit and it seems a little juicy? Or at least a little different? And maybe it'll make things intersting?
                                    Spoiler
                                    Some observant posters on the forums found a possible connection between Daniele and Dick. On Dick's MySpace he writes:

"I haven't been a great dad. My daughter hasn't spoken to me for about a quarter of her life. Part her fault, part mine... but, yes... I am the adult, well now we both are, but point is made. We have, or she has always had a love hate relationship with me. I think she gets me, but she doesn't. Is that her fault? I am ****ed up, how is she supposed to get that? How is she supposed to understand that? She has been an adolescent teenage girl, she is now 20, how am I supposed to get that?"

Daniele is 20 years old. These pictures show the two of them together. http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...gBro8/evil.jpg http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...gBro8/evil.jpg

Update: A poster on the forums searched for Dick's Profile name "EvelDick" on MySpace, which revealed Dick commenting on someone's profile that was discovered earlier today.

Click here to see the search results.

I had to edit those a lil due to spoilers through the spoiler box! These are both from reality BBQ, btw!
                                    Good morning, son
                                    In twenty years from now
                                    It was pain
                                    Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

Survivor Sucks has real time feed updates too, with some pretty snarky folks - that's where I go. Mostly because I've been a suckster since they had the actual website for Survivor that ended and became just a message board.

The house looks GREAT - in an evil laugh kind of way!
                                      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                                      then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Yay 2 days!!
                                        There's now speculation that 2 of the people are twins!
                                        Could be!
                                        Oooh, I'm so ready for summer to START!!!
                                        Good morning, son
                                        In twenty years from now
                                        It was pain
                                        Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                        X