X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Carey's version of The Price is Right premieres October 15th

http://buzzerblog.flashgameshows.com/

CBS today announced that the first Drew Carey season of The Price is Right will air on October 15th at 11AM ET on CBS. Quoting the press release, “The new season will start out with some exciting wins, as several contestants make some lucky spins on the big Wheel. Others have the chance to win some of the most expensive cars ever given away on the show, as well as trips to exotic locations and more amazing prizes. In addition, the familiar set has been refreshed to give it an updated look while keeping the recognizable PRICE IS RIGHT theme and appearance.”
    If you check out the website, they have a picture of the new "doors", slightly different, but keeps the traditional look of TPIR.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Drew Carey's version of The Price is Right premieres October 15th

Oh, blah. I hate Drew Carey.

Comment

i wonder what Barker is thinking now....

Comment

I am looking forward to the new version...

I don't like Soap Operas, and haven't seen one in years. I just change the channel or turn the TV off. Don't like TPIR and/or its host, easy decision...
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I look forward to seeing how it goes for Drew Carey. I hope it goes well for him.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by krystledm View Post
            i wonder what Barker is thinking now....
            "I wonder if that dog has been spayed or neutered."

Comment

Ugh... I do not like Drew Carey and am finding it hard to imagine him as the host. I really iwsh they would have gone with somebody who is not a comedian.

Comment

Well I like Drew Carey, and I think he will be a heck of a better host than Rosie O'Donnel would of been. If she had been made host I never would of watched the show again. But with Carey.... I'll at least give it a chance.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I haven't watched the show in years but I really like Drew Carey so I look forward to checking it out!

Comment

Even though that new game show he is hosting on CBS
                    isn't that great, he is a pretty good host.

When do they start taping new shows of TPIR, with Drew?
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                      they have a picture of the new "doors", slightly different, but keeps the traditional look of TPIR.
                      I think they look pretty good! Still cheesy 70's colors but a bit different for a bit different host. I will be watching!

Comment

I am glad it isn't on ABC. If it was we would likely get a lame DCA and DHS tie-in.

Comment

I was lucky enough to see the oringal stage and Bob in May. The stage was in the 70's but it had charm.
                          Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                            When do they start taping new shows of TPIR, with Drew?
                            Taping started August 15th. Unlike the other seasons, they are not airing them in taping order. There's lots of reports over at the Golden Road forums. I've got my tickets for next month, so I can't wait to get a sneak preview of the set.
                            -Monorail Man

Comment

Oh how'd you get tickets? I like Drew Carey, haven't ever watch "Price is Right." Ever.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X