Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

New Dancing Stars Named

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Dancing Stars Named

Mark Cuban just loves the attention...
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Thank you, CU@DL!
      And to be perfectly honest, I agree with you. The fact that Master P (second season) was there week after week while better dancers went home, drove me crazy!!

I wish they wouldn't open the voting until after everyone has danced. I don't think it would make much difference, but it would be better than they do it now.

Comment

If I actually cared, watched and voted I'd probably vote for Wayne Newton. Unless he sucks at dancing. Either way I'll probably be watching something with writing and acting. Have I ever mentioned I am not a fan of "reality" TV?

Comment

Here's the list of professional dancers the "celebrities" are paired with:

Melanie Brown and MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY

Sabrina Ryan and MARK BALLAS

Helio Castroneves and JULIANNE HOUGH

Mark Cuban and KYM JOHNSON

Jennie Garth and DEREK HOUGH (Julianne's brother)

Josie Maran and ALEC MAZO

Cameron Mathison and EDYTA SLIWINSKA

Floyd Mayweather and KARINA SMIRNOFF

Wayne Newton and CHERYL BURKE

Marie Osmond and JONATHAN ROBERTS

Albert Reed and ANNA TREBUNSKAYA

Jane Seymour and TONY DOVOLANI

From ABC.COM

The competition begins with a three-night event on, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, as the six female stars take center stage, performing either the Foxtrot or the Cha Cha Cha. The men will then showcase their routines, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, performing the same dances as the women. The team with the lowest combined judges' scores and public votes from Monday and Tuesday night will be eliminated from the competition on the first results show, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26. Viewers may cast their votes via phone, text message and online at www.abc.comDancing stage, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26. Parton serenades the audience singing Better Get to Livin' from her latest album, Backwoods Barbie, and the classic hit, 9 to 5, accompanied by the professional dancers.

Following Ms. Parton's performance in week one, Dancing with the Stars the Results Show will serve as a showcase for some of the best musical artists in the world, including world-famous musician Avril Lavigne, legendary five-time Grammy Award-winning artist Gloria Estefan, among others who will be announced in the weeks to come.
          And Jimmy Kimmel is coming back as well. :thumbup:
          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Working...
          X