Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

I Am A Big Fan of the HBO Show "Big Love".

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Am A Big Fan of the HBO Show "Big Love".

I'm a big fan too Barry. Saw Season 1 and most of Season 2. I missed the Finale.

I love the all the characters and storyline.

Nikki- has to be my favorite character. She's like the wackiest of all three wives. Gotta love her because she has this good-evil side.

Barb and Margene are more focused on family issues.

And Bill- I love him.

I felt like this season just ended too soon. I want more.

Comment

I love this show too! unfortunately i missed the season finale but ill be sure to watch it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
        Is there any room for the polygamist lifestyle (following the principle as they put it) in society?
        Depends. Those who subscribe do fine; others will never approve no matter what. It's not easy, but it can be done.

I don't know that I'd watch the show, but we don't get HBO so it doesn't matter anyway.
        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
          Okay, what is with Nicki and not being able to keep her mouth shut? I wanted to slap her so hard when she called her brother and told him that Bill got Weber Gaming and that Roman was going back to the compound.

I've only watched a few episodes of the show and the one scene that stands out the most is the one where her husband started going down on her and she made him stop!
          It's funny to me that Chloe Sevigney is playing this role after the role she had in Boys Don't Cry. Plus I was kind of surprised at how racy the show was....but then, it is on HBO.

Comment

Every time we hear that song from the Beach Boys my husband and I start laughing! I'll never hear it the same again! LOL I think it's funny- I've always thought what a rip-off it would be to have to share your husband, I'd never given any thought to how hard it would be to please that many women! I think the show is entertaining.

Comment

I netflixed the whole season 1 episodes and can not wait until they come tomorrow. I can not believed I missed all the seasons, I saw this season and now feel I missed a whole lot.
              I am also going to netflix all the nip and tucks, I found that show was quit entertaining but far to late and now its gone.

Comment

Has anyone of you played the big love game?? I just got this on my score
                The boss lady
                You’ve achieved first wife status. All the other wives look up to you and envy your position in the household, community and life. your score was..... 1150 bog love points..... :lol: loved it.

http://www.hbo.com/biglove/boardgame/

Comment

Working...
                X