Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Prison Break!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Break!

Who else is uber excited like me!?!?!
    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Re: Prison Break!

Here's why I was excited about last season:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...lliam+fichtner

I'm reserving judgment on season 3.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

This show absolutely drives me nuts. You KNOW at the end of each episode they are going to leave you hanging, yet I can't help but watch. They kept going further and further into ridiculous territory, but I kept coming back.

On a related note, William Fichtner was (or is...not sure) managed by the talent management company I used to work for and I have to say, he is an absolutely nice guy and carries himself with such a great energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
        On a related note, William Fichtner was (or is...not sure) managed by the talent management company I used to work for and I have to say, he is an absolutely nice guy and carries himself with such a great energy.

Did you work at Endeavour?
        I've mentioned it before here, Bill is a close friend of mine's best friend. It's been a great pleasure over the years to enjoy his work and progress. Such a truly wonderful guy.
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Talent entertainment. It's now Management 360. I worked the mailroom. I'm not sure which of our managers was his manager.

Comment

New news: According to Michael Aussielo of TV Guide, Sarah Wayne Callies will not be returning for season 3. It's still just a rumor, but he has been pretty solid on his information in the past.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...ison/800021797

Comment

Working...
            X