X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Torchwood

Originally posted by ni_teach View Post
    One of the producers said that when they were working on the script that they came to the conclusion that the only person that Jack could fall in love with was himself. :lol:
    They're probably right! I just liked to see it, with Jack so lost and alone, to have someone reach out to him, and have him able to accept it.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I saw an advertisement saying that BBC America is going to get Torchwood season 2 in January. It looks like we will get episodes a week or two behind their broadcast in Britain.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

BBC will carry Season 2 Torchwood starting January 20th. Torchwood has become the biggest show in England this year. Dr. Who is like second or third. They are both great and I am glad they are both coming back. Those last two episodes of Torchwood were fantastic. And the end of this season leads right into the sequence of shows on Dr. Who when Capt Jack made a reapearance on that show with him casually telling the Dr. he was, as a kid, known as The Face of Bo, which was the most unexpected ending to a season I have seen yet. Both these show are just fantastic!
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I missed a few episodes, so I'm for sure going to get the first season when it comes out on DVD! I think I saw that it will be released in January.

Um... should go pre order from Amazon.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I have always pre-ordered these quirky TV shows that may not show up in the Best Buy or Circuit City or Target stores because they are not "Main Stream" enough. The have the best prices and the product usually arrives just a couple of days past the release date. I have several big boxed sets on pre-order now. Yes, you have to add in the shipping, but then you don't have to fight traffic, parking, etc either. It's worth it.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

And for me it would be at least a 45 mile drive (one way) to even get to one of these places to buy anything so the shipping is usually cheaper than filling up my gas tank!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Torchwood The Complete First Season - 7 discs - $79.98 - January 22, 2008

Probably cheaper on Amazon. Yep. Pre-order for $55.99.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Working...
                X