This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor: China - Possible Spoilers

I guess it's time to start talking about the new season of Survivor.

I'm actually pretty excited for this one. It will be nice to see it in a non-tropical setting for a change and I've heard they really put the scenery in China to good use.

You can find out who the castaways are here.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/

Re: Survivor: China

Big Survivor fan here and can't wait for the new season.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I think that is why I liked Africa so much. It was a very different setting.

Comment

I am so excited... :yea:
        xo, Deanna

Comment

I liked Africa too - but then Big Tom helped LOL

I never look ahead at the participants - I do that on purpose cause I don't want to favor one person over another until I see them in action

I'll be traveling that Thursday, but I have TIVO scheduled to get the first show! (going to DL on next Sat - it's been awhile!!!)
          Spell Binding Books
          http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
          The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
          We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
          Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
          Contact us [email protected] for more details!

Comment

I'll watch but I hope they mix it up more so as to not create so many alliances.

Comment

I actually like the alliances ... It's so fun to see them turn on each other.

Comment

I like alliances too. they always seem to turn on each other. I still feel sorry for Yao-man and the whole car drama. Did any company ever step up and give him another car or was he out of luck. Bad, Bad karma to dreamz for that. My fav. is still Rupert. he seems like such the great guy and his smile when he won the americas choice that was great.

Comment

I am really interested in how they do things this season now that they've stated that there will not be an "exile island." Sure, being in China they'd have a hard time finding an island, but they could be using something else as an exile spot. So it just might be a gimick thing or they are sincerelly trying to change up the game this season. Maybe they'll just hide the immunity idol(s) in various spots, or maybe not even have immunity idols.
                  I too don't look at the contestants until after the first few episodes so I don't get any preconceived notions. The alliances will never go away as that is what the whole game is about.

Comment

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                    I like alliances too. they always seem to turn on each other. I still feel sorry for Yao-man and the whole car drama. Did any company ever step up and give him another car or was he out of luck. Bad, Bad karma to dreamz for that. My fav. is still Rupert. he seems like such the great guy and his smile when he won the americas choice that was great.
                    Yeah, that made me sick! dreamz was a fool and a coward for backing out of the deal and taking the car. what a looser in my book. I can not wait for the season to begin!! I tape every episode !!

Comment

I am a huge Survivor fan. Can't wait.

Comment

Awesome. Huge Survivor fan here. I rarely watch TV and Survivor is the only show I go out of my way to watch. This should be fun. I've never discussed Survivor in a chat room so I'm looking forward to following this thread.

Chad

Comment

Count me in! DS and I willl be watching it while DH rolls his eyes. ("Another reality show?!")

Comment

Re: Survivor: China - Possible Spoilers

Can't wait! :clap: My kids are really looking forward to it, too. It's the only school-night show they get to watch!

Comment

Jeff Probst was on Regis and Kelly this AM - he said there is a WWE girl wrestler on the show - she showed up in all leather and boots when they were going on the boat - he said he was so shocked - I can only imagine his face! LOL They showed a preview -one of the women wears heals - HEALS! to the first show and they show her struggling in heals to get to her camp - Where do they find these people???? LOL
                              Spell Binding Books
                              http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                              The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                              We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                              Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                              Contact us [email protected] for more details!

Comment

I like the show but unfortunately no season has yet to match the excitement and surprises of the first. Many of the seasons lately seem too predictable. It annoys me how they have taken to throwing in constant twists every other episode to make the show interesting. Some of the worst seasons were not in a tropical setting (Africa comes instantly to mind) so this kinda worries me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trac View Post
                                  Jeff Probst was on Regis and Kelly this AM - he said there is a WWE girl wrestler on the show - she showed up in all leather and boots when they were going on the boat - he said he was so shocked - I can only imagine his face! LOL They showed a preview -one of the women wears heals - HEALS! to the first show and they show her struggling in heals to get to her camp - Where do they find these people???? LOL
                                  I also got a kick out of the Pearl Islands (one of my absolute favorite seasons!) where the girl came wearing a blue dress, heels, and a really big necklace.

Um... hello? What did you think you signed up for?
                                  "But every night, when it gets dark
                                  and the stars come out,
                                  I'll look up on her behalf.
                                  I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Originally posted by TraceCub View Post
                                    I also got a kick out of the Pearl Islands (one of my absolute favorite seasons!) where the girl came wearing a blue dress, heels, and a really big necklace.

Um... hello? What did you think you signed up for?
                                    Hehe!! I was just thinking the same thing. Who was it? Darrah, Nicole? I can't remember who it is, but I can totally picture the dress.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
                                      Some of the worst seasons were not in a tropical setting (Africa comes instantly to mind) so this kinda worries me.
                                      I totally agree and must admit that is what is making me a bit cautious for this season.

While I count myself as a fan of Survivor, I will quit watching if, after the first few episodes, I find it to be not that interesting or no contestants stick out. I can honestly say that I've not watched every season of the show for this reason.
                                      Last edited by NatdRat; 09-20-2007, 06:17 AM.
                                      ______________________________________________
                                      "Screw with my pixie dust at your own peril!" - Mr. Wiggins

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                        Hehe!! I was just thinking the same thing. Who was it? Darrah, Nicole? I can't remember who it is, but I can totally picture the dress.
                                        Nicole rings a bell.

Remember how they used to do challenges that did involve knowing the names of previous season survivors? They stopped doing that a few seasons ago - too many I guess!
                                        "But every night, when it gets dark
                                        and the stars come out,
                                        I'll look up on her behalf.
                                        I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Working...
                                        X