X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CSI Season 8 - Possible Spoilers

Originally posted by hoppypooh View Post
    You and my husband could form a club! He is convinced she's dead too.
    Spoiler
    The preview of the next episode spoils any chance of her being dead. She and Grissom are being interviewed over their relationship, by Conrad.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Do not read unless you want information regarding the fate of Sarah (Jorja (sliding down on the hotness scale each season) Fox)

Spoiler
      This weeks TV Guide reports that Jorja is leaving the show in November. Does she REALLY think she will get another job like this one?

Comment

I guess I'm in a minority when I really like Sara but dislike Catherine. The finale last season was fantastic. This season's premiere had some good parts, but did kind fall flat in a lot of places. The miniature killer just kind of flopped with the whole nervous breakdown thing.

I was also wondering why Sara didn't just stay with the car, and she just went wandering off, kind of a stupid thing to do.

When the police all went out to the desert searching for her, it reeked of cheese. Why did they need their sirens on when they were in the middle of the desert, and what was up with the super low helicopter?

My dad noticed that weirdo lab guy (his name escapes me, the one obsessed with impressing Gill) has front name billing in the opening credits now, he'll probably be playing a bigger part this season. If Sara kicks the bucket, maybe he'll get bumped up to CSI and become the next Greg (who I liked in the early seasons, but he's starting to get boring, especially after the cult storyline).

Comment

I was very excited about Season 8. I love the original CSI more than the others. But, frankly the season opener was a little weak. I will keep watching this season in hopes that the plots and story lines get stronger.

Comment

Good Episode last night, at least I thought so.

Pretty much what CSI is known for. Wacky cases and autopsy's.

The end was VERY poetic with Grissom's team all driving the go-karts and Sarah watching.

The preview for next week ... OMFG!!!! Looks way creepy.

Comment

So I guess Gil and Sara violated some rules about dating co-workers. So, will they kick Sara out? I still say Lady Heather and Gil are a good match. I can't wait till next week.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X