This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kid Nation! (possible Spoilers)

I'm kinda bummed now. These kids, as one parent said, do give us hope for the future.

I'm super glad that Zach got a star! :clap:

I wish all the kids could have - though $5,000 isn't exactly a shabby deal either!

I kinda wish they had made it a 2-hr thing like Survivor. The first hour be what aired and then the last hour a kind of Live reflection. What did you kids learn from this experience and how are you applying it to your life now? Would you do it again now that you've seen the show? Have you kept in touch with anyone?

We joke that they should, one day, do a "Kids of Kid Nation" and have the kids of these kids do the same thing. :lol:

Overall, I enjoyed the show and I hope that a second season is filmed with just as interesting kids. I feel a little "unconcluded" with the finale. I feel like I should still be expecting a show next Wednesday.

Bravo kids of Kid Nation! You all rock! :clap:
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

I really enjoyed the season, and I was surprised I did - I'm waiting for Oprah or Ellen to have the entire cast on the show - I know Ellen had the 4 main kids awhile ago

I of course, being the sap I am, had tears when the parents came on - when the 50K stars were given out and when everyone said goodbye

I really wanted to hear from Taylor's mother - she's raising her and I wanted to see how far the apple has fallen from the tree!
      Spell Binding Books
      http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
      The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
      We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
      Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
      Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Oh I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who teared up when the parents showed up.

Comment

:crybye:

me too...

Originally posted by twinmom View Post
          Oh I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who teared up when the parents showed up.
          Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

I'm SO PISSED I forgot to watch this! Will have to sneak it at work
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

watched it and TOTALLY cried!!
              I want a reunion show!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I don't want a reunion show but I sure would like to see the kids on Ellen (she had three of them on the show awhile back) - I'll probably watch the next one - it's interesting to see the kids interactions, the work ethics, the growing of personalities - they aren't out for the 'money' like the adult reality shows are - they don't 'scheme' - I really loved it when the three older boys (and Zach) told Taylor, no work no money - geez go figure! LOL Well done, I'd like to see how the kids are getting along now - if they are better in school, doing charity, homelife, etc.
                Spell Binding Books
                http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Originally posted by Trac View Post
                  I really enjoyed the season, and I was surprised I did - I'm waiting for Oprah or Ellen to have the entire cast on the show - I know Ellen had the 4 main kids awhile ago

I of course, being the sap I am, had tears when the parents came on - when the 50K stars were given out and when everyone said goodbye

I really wanted to hear from Taylor's mother - she's raising her and I wanted to see how far the apple has fallen from the tree!
                  same here, I wanted to see her mom and what she had to say! I loved this show, and I am glad I taped them. I wish the kid who worked so hard on the laundry and did so much work would have won a gold star, that kid worked his butt off. I can not wait until the next season! this show turned out to be very good.

Comment

I was tearing up too!! And I'm hoping that they'll do a reunion show of some sort.

My best score ever!

Comment

they probably will have a few of the season 1 cast guest star on season 2.. IF they air it.
                      *Made By Allie.

Comment

Working...
                      X