Announcement

Collapse

The Future of the MiceChat Forums

See more
See less

Fall TV Line Up, When does (insert show) start again?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fall TV Line Up, When does (insert show) start again?

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Question. In the old days, the traditional broadcast networks had a very definable beginning of the new season...it was usually like the week after Labor Day, and they all started at the same time.

Why is everything so staggered out now, do you think? Is it competition from cable? Kathleen watches very few shows aside from stuff on cable, and aside from sports the only time I watch the old networks is for shows like 24, Grey's, and "Fifth Grader" (no, I'm not smarter and I would like to know when their season starts).

--Barry
    I think they do that so each network has the opportunity to grab watchers and they don't have to fight with the big name shows like "Lost, Grey's Anatomy etc.." So they schedule the start before the big name shows begin, in hopes that they will DVR or watch the show more often.

Comment

Re: Fall TV Line Up, When does (insert show) start again?

anyone heard of viva laughlin?? it premiers october 21 (a sunday) and i think it looks so fun! is a murder mystery/musical which is very original idea. i love musicals (moulin rouge is one of my favorite movies) but also hugh jackman is in it!! he has a recurring role...i LOVE him!

Comment

Working...
      X