X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley B
    replied
    Re: Dancing with the Stars (a New season)

Originally posted by hoppypooh View Post
    Monday March 17

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• hoppypooh
    replied

Monday March 17

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

When is the new one suppose to start?

Leave a comment:

• Joshrzmeup
    replied

From People.com:

Dancing with the Stars pro Maksim ChmerkovskiyLa ReveDWTSLaila (Ali) and then I get Mel B.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by Deanna View Post
    :shy: Thanks for the congrats guys...
    I missed that post of yours so sorry

congrats to you and the upcoming baby

Leave a comment:

• Deanna
    replied

:shy: Thanks for the congrats guys...

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by grewupdown View Post
    watch heroes!
    never seen it but heard it is good.. i might just do that

Leave a comment:

• grewupdown
    replied

Originally posted by kelly View Post
    What am I going to do tonight since DWTS is over
    watch heroes!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

What am I going to do tonight since DWTS is over

Leave a comment:

• Neverlandtink
    replied

I would think that it would be fairly easy to fall for your partner on that show. You'd constantly be close, touching and holding each other. I wasn't surprised that Helio and his fiance broke up. His kiss during that last dance just seemed like he meant business.

I want some!

Congratulations Deanna!

Leave a comment:

• grewupdown
    replied

No more Maks??? Awww! That makes me very sad. It just won't be the same without him there.

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

I just luv celebrity gossip. Thanks Tinkermonkey.

And I will miss Maks too. I really like him.

Leave a comment:

• Experiment626
    replied

Tmz reported Helio & his fiancee haven't talked in weeks so it's been over between the two for a while.

Sad to hear about Maks. He was my favorite pro male dancer too.

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

So, an interesting day in the DWTS world! I watched Helio and Julianne on the View this morning and it was supposed to be Mel & Maks. So that was weird. But weirder was the way Helio had to answer the question about his long kiss with Julianne and how did his fiance like it blah blah blah...

Well, she didn't like it. All news outlets are now reporting that within the last few hours, Helio has confirmed that he and his fiance have broken up. Hmmmmm....

And then there's Maks. My favorite reason to watch this show. Apparently he announced that he will not be one of the professional dancers for the next season. This is in addition to also hearing rumors that Alec and Edyta won't be back either.

Leave a comment:

• jane2073
    replied

Congratulations!!

Leave a comment:

• Deanna
    replied

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
    When Mark was dancing with Cheryl he didn't look like he was feeling very well. I wonder if that's when he tore a muscle?
    They said he did it earlier, in the morning or day before during rehersal with Sabrina. Oh, Cameron said something about it being in a sling all day.

I was actually disappointed (and suprised to be) that Mel didn't win. She was consistent, showed growth, and never had a really bad dance. Helio, otoh, can't Jive at all, both of his Jive dances were just awkward. There was one other night where he looked like he hadn't had any rehersal, but I don't remember when it was. Sorry, baby brain.

And the March dates for the next run are perfect for me! I'm due mid-March, so will be spending a lot of time nursing a new baby on the couch!!!

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

I noticed that Mark was having trouble when he was dancing with Sabrina and he wasn't using his left arm for many of the moves. During their talk with Tom, he kept flexing his left hand and rubbing on his arm, but never once did he stop smiling. I have to admire him for that!

BUT - oh no! What does this do to him and the TOUR!!??!!

Leave a comment:

• Neverlandtink
    replied

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
    I'm happy for Helio and Julianne. I think Maks and Melb looked somewhat disappointed. Their dances were just as outstanding.

And watching Sabrina's and Mark's last nights performance just proved to me, in my eyes, they should have won it all.

I heard on the news that Mark had to be rushed to the hospital because of tear in his shoulder. Poor guy. I hope he's ok.

Until next time, I'll be watching again.
    I agree with you. It was actually a very close competition. From what I was reading online, Maks and Mel were ahead by just 1/2 a point. I was very curious to see who would squeak it out in the end!

And you're right. Sabrina probably would have won the whole thing had she made it to the end.

When Mark was dancing with Cheryl he didn't look like he was feeling very well. I wonder if that's when he tore a muscle?

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

I'm happy for Helio and Julianne. I think Maks and Melb looked somewhat disappointed. Their dances were just as outstanding.

And watching Sabrina's and Mark's last nights performance just proved to me, in my eyes, they should have won it all.

I heard on the news that Mark had to be rushed to the hospital because of tear in his shoulder. Poor guy. I hope he's ok.

Until next time, I'll be watching again.

Leave a comment:

• CUatDL
    replied

Last nights episode was one of the best in the season, or any season of DWTS!

I am so glad to see
    Spoiler
    Helio and Julianne as the winners!

Maybe someone hasn't watched it yet!

Looking forward to next season!

[email protected]

Andy

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X