Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

Chuck

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chuck

I liked the first show. If they can keep that kind of quality then I will stick with it.
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
      :wave: Me!

I don't think Zach Levy is hot. I used the word beautiful. :lol: For me, he's perfect, because I go for the nerdy comic book reading music obsessed Seth Cohenish video game playing type. Chuck needs to be more nerdy for me to think he's hot.
      Okay Stinkerbell for that perfect wording, you are awesome.

And Zach Levy rocks the white shirt, tie, black pants, and converses. There's only 2 guys I've seen in real life make that combo look hot, both work (or worked... I don't know the status on that right now) at DCA.

I know Chuck is supposed to get a love interest, that's not Sarah.

Comment

I'm with Rixter on this. I was really looking foward to the show and was hoping it would be great but it kinda fell flat. Just a little too "yeah right that would happen" for me. But I do plan on giving it another couple of episodes to redeem itself to me before I give up.

And Xharryb I was totally doing double takes on CIA chick all night, I couldn't pin who she looked like but you got it Christine Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
          Very much agreed here. Does she remind anyone else of Christine Taylor?
          (waves hand "pick me pick me!")

Yes!! I was so surprised too - since I thought Christine Taylor had some other project in the works. THEN I got to be surprised again when I realized it WASN'T her. I swear, IMDB is getting a workout from me on this show!!
          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
          then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

If you liked episode one, then you're sure to like episode two Watch for the line in my sig

Comment

I caught a repeat of it on Saturday, 15 minutes in so I missed a bit. I liked it, had some good chuckle moments and the CIA girl was hot enough to keep my attention. When I first saw the guy who plays Chuck I though it was Jimmy Fallen with a 'fro and I was about to turn it off. Thankfully it wasn't him.

Comment

this show has a lot of promise i hope it picks up, right now it is only medicore
                sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I enjoyed this show!! It's funny. I see it as a long run show. By the way, anyone recognize Adam Baldwin??? From the cult favorite and short - lived show, Firefly, but became a movie, Serenity?

Comment

I liked it, I will watch it again. The shows I plan to give a try this season after one episode are:

Chuck
                    Bioinc Woman
                    Journeyman

CU@DL

Andy
                    -
                    What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

I like Chuck, it's nice to see what a goofy tech guy would do in that sort of situation.

It's on our DVR list.

The only other show I am going to add is Pushing Daisies.

Comment

I really liked this goofy show. Chuck had me at the Journey ring tone on his cell phone (got one on mine!). [Insert my husband rolling his eyes here.]

Comment

That was cute! I liked everything about that episode. Zach L. looked really yummy in the blue shirt. And I really liked the new theme song. The Cake song, that's my theme song for life, it's been it for awhile. The fact that they used it makes them so much cooler.

Comment

Can you tango? Yes, Chuck is funny and a lot of fun. I just hope that it goes someplace and is not the same episode over and over again.
                            Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Anyone else dig the new opening credits?

Comment

I saw the opening credits last night and wondered if I'd missed them before - they are perfect for the show!!!

Comment

I loved the fact that he learned the girl part of the dance :lol: Thank you Mr. Awesome.

One of my favorite lines from the show the other night was
                                  "Off work at 8:00, drunk by 8:05"

Comment

I said it once and I will say it again. I giggled at the credits. I might have to download that Cake song... I love that song have for years.

I liked the "drunk by 8:05" line. I liked Morgan's whole "Chuck is going where none of us will ever go. Having sex with a beautiful woman." Then the girl saying something like "I have..." or something. Captain Awesome is so... he's swarmy and funny and seriously Captain Awesome. I love Ellie's hair. I might have to try that.

Comment

Hubby watched it with me last night and LOVED it. It started with him standing in the room behind the couch and by the 2nd commercial break he was sitting with me! He doesn't like a lot of TV - mostly Stargate and Galactica right now - so for a show to hold his interest says something. I hope it sticks around!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                                        Hubby watched it with me last night and LOVED it. It started with him standing in the room behind the couch and by the 2nd commercial break he was sitting with me! He doesn't like a lot of TV - mostly Stargate and Galactica right now - so for a show to hold his interest says something. I hope it sticks around!!
                                        It's every nerd's fantasy to be a secret agent while secretly working at a Best-Buy-type store as the mild-mannered computer repairperson.

Comment

I felt so bad for Organ last night.

Comment

Working...
                                          X