This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chuck

This show is truly the closest thing to a sitcom I can stand right now. It has a great mixture of humor, silliness, cheesy action scenes and of course hot chicks.

Comment

Did anyone catch last night's Chuck?

It was great and talk about a twist ending.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I so love this show!!! Wasn't sure about it in the beginning, but I love it!!!

Like other posters I could not figure out where I had seen zachary Levi also, so good to see him in another show!!

Love Adam Baldwin, especially when he is sitting in his chair in his robe eating and listening in on chuck!!!

Ok, I'm rambling now, love the show and the new twist this past episode.
        www.reveles.net
        "a whole lot of nothin"

Comment

I have also gotten hooked on this show and I agree that last night's ending was a real surprise. Next weeks episode looks really intense.

I am really going to miss my favorite shows when the already filmed episodes run out and sure do hope they come back after the strike is over.
          sigpic

Comment

man i saw the whole

Spoiler
            bryce is alive

thing coming a mile away
            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I completely love this show, from the twists to the humor. The relationships in the show are really solid and I just love the interraction between Chuck and his friend at the Buy More and his crazy love for Chuck's sister.

I also saw the Bryce thing coming but I thought Chuck was a little to forgiving to the guy who basically ruined his life.

Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain Toad View Post
                This show is truly the closest thing to a sitcom I can stand right now. It has a great mixture of humor, silliness, cheesy action scenes and of course hot chicks.
                I agree with everything you said here except replace hot chicks with Chuck's adorable dimples. :P

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                  I also saw the Bryce thing coming but I thought Chuck was a little to forgiving to the guy who basically ruined his life.
                  I think had he not seen the video with the college professor and Bryce and realized that Bryce setting him up was to essentially "save him" from being recruited - then he would have been a lot less forgiving. I also think there was a large bit of shock on Chuck's face the entire time he was around Bryce, which was pretty well played. We loved the Klingon code speak too - it really showed the history of the two characters nicely!
                  I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                  then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I'm so excited! Chuck just got picked up for a full year! Woo Hoo!
                    All I needed to know in life, I learned at MiceChat.
                    And kindergarten.
                    :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by hebessica View Post
                      I'm so excited! Chuck just got picked up for a full year! Woo Hoo!

Sweet! That's awesome news!!

Comment

Bryce is hot! He's yummy!

Did anyone look at the picture in Sarah's phone and think "aw, Chuck is so nerdy it's cute!"? Like that picture was so.... silly.

Comment

dustin and i FINALLY got caught up on Chuck...watched all the sweeps episodes tonight.

i can't begin to say how much i love the Chuck character...he's exactly everything that made me fall in love with my husband, nerdy and amazing.

i love the mix of comedy and action the show has...it keeps us both entertained from start to finish

and knittingnerd...chuck IS so nerdy he's totally cute! lol
                          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                          Originally posted by pratt55
                          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I haven't had much time to watch the episodes I have recorded on the DVR - but I thoroughly enjoy this show - didn't think I would when it first came out. Very 'different' sort of program. I give it two thumbs up. :thumbup:

Comment

This was posted on Zap2It news today. Yes! We get two more episodes of Chuck!

"Chuck" is returning to NBC, for all of one night.

The show's final two episodes for the foreseeable future will air at 8 and 10 p.m. ET Thursday, Jan. 24, the network announced Wednesday. They'll be sandwiched around an episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice" and take the place of comedy repeats (at 8) and "ER" (at 10).

They also represent the end of "Chuck's" initial 13-episode order and the last episodes completed before the onset of the writers' strike two months ago. NBC has picked up the series for a full season, ensuring that, whenever the strike does end, the show will be back.

When last we saw the show in early December, Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) had reached an uneasy, "just friends" stage in their CIA asset-handler relationship, while Casey (Adam Baldwin) got orders from higher-ups that with the new version of the Intersect computer nearly ready, it would soon be time to eliminate the old one: Chuck himself.

"Chuck" averaged about 8.7 million viewers per week during its fall run. In NBC's favorite demographic of adults 18-49, it drew a 3.5 rating, second in its timeslot to ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X