This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck

Did anyone watch this show last night (Monday)? I'm interested to hear your opinions.

Re: Chuck

It's on the DVR, but we didn't catch it. Will probably watch it later today.

Comment

Watched it, dug it.

Bryce Larkin (Not an accountant)

Heh.
      Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Watched it, really liked it - want to love it so I didn't delete it. It was late and I think I spent too much time with a "huh?" look on my face at the beginning. So, I'm going to watch it again to see if it makes more sense the second time. It has that same endearing quality that "Ed" had, but appears not to be quite as slow and boring!!
        I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
        then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I really liked it. Hoping the premise can continue to be entertaining without getting silly.

Comment

Well, I kind of enjoyed it, but DH thought it was lame.

Do you think I'll be watching it again?

Comment

I liked it. Zach Levy is cute. When I saw the ads it was like "wow he's that pretty boy from "Less than perfect!" But he plays the loser brother well. I love the name Captain Awesome! Morgan was funny. I know a few guys like that. Adam Baldwin as the fancy dancy big wig was funny. I want to see him with the Buy More (or whatever it's called) people. I can see him calling them idiots and making fun of the customers. It works well because I watch Heroes and I can im my old roommate and say "dude Chuck and Heroes is on. Go downstairs."

Comment

Wow - I actually hadn't made the connection on Zach Levy - I just pretty much kept thinking I needed to IMDB him to see where I'd seen him before. Way cool. Pretty amazing difference between the two characters!

Have any of you gone to chuckssecret.com? I've only just discovered it and some of it is pretty funny.
                I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
                then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I thought it was great! I'm already really excited about next Monday. ha.

Also, yea Zach......*pitter patter goes my heart* ha First time i saw the commercial for it i was like "OMG ITS KIP ITS KIP ITS KIP!!!!!!!!!!" hehe. i about pee'd myself
                  STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                  And, I kiss that frog
                  Each time finding
                  The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                  He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

I really, really WANTED to like it. Zach Levy is a cutie and the show premise is clever. After seeing the first show, however, I'm not sure how they will sustain the show for multiple episodes. I will definitely give it a chance, though. I'm in for at least four episodes.
                    Rick

Comment

wasn't planning on watching and did and loved it. thought it was very funny. looking forward to future episodes.

Comment

I watched it and I liked it.
                        I need to TiVo it, though, because I want to get a good look at the flashing pictures.
                        Wife was TiVo'ing the ever-lame Dancing With The Stars, so we watched it live. Man I hate watching live TV.

Need more gratuitous underwear scenes with the CIA chick.

Comment

I'll watch the next few. It's an interesting ensemble of actors, all of whom I like. Zach Levy is really beautiful and he does dorky well.

The reviews I've read past the first few episodes are not good....basically all have said the storylines wear thin quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                            I'll watch the next few. It's an interesting ensemble of actors, all of whom I like. Zach Levy is really beautiful and he does dorky well.
                            So beautiful goes for men as well?

Comment

Um, yeah? Have your eyes not beheld the beauty of Brad Pitt's lips or George Clooney's eyes? Zach Levy is a classic beauty of a man.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X