This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reaper

As in Mr. Kevin Smith? The coolest guy ever? My writing style is soooooooooo influenced by him

Scuba- they're silly vessels though. Like a toaster or a dirt devil or a rc car.

Comment

I don't like to "name-drop" but, yes... He and my brother in law have been close friends for years.... I've known him since I was 12 (when my sister and her hubby started to get "serious") and he is a very nice guy... always attends the shin-digs my sister and BIL throw, even though he's mr. famous... but they share all of the same friends so its not really a big deal...
      My brother in law almost "disowned" him for getting involved in the canadian teen drama called, "degrassi" but decided to forgive him.
      <3 Chloe

Comment

That is very very very cool. If there is ever a "famous Hollywood person" that I actually have a desire to meet it'd be him. I love his style directing wise and I LOVE his "small talky movies." (Clerks 2 commentary quote which I think is so great.) because I write a lot of dialogue and I find the details extranoious (okay I can't spell that even if I was sober.). That's very cool that you know him. Every year I force my family to have a Christmas Kevin Smith Marathon where we watch all his movies and cartoons after church on. My mom has to do earmuffs during dirty stuff...

Comment

I liked Reaper, it's one of my favorite shows!! Also, it has Missy Peregrym as eye candy for the guys!!

Comment

Working...
          X